• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer 40k: Planetbound

That is the point of playing Mechanicum character. You can whip out a binary translator and discuss tech-heresy without anyone noticing.

Shhh, don't tell the magos, we're being sneaky. Though, from my understanding, lingua-technis is purely SUPER ADVANCED binary chatter, and the cant mechanis is a spoken form that blends the human tongue, with the machine. It's pretty much unspeakable outside of the mechanicus, because mechanicus members have jaws and throats altered to speak shit only a cogitor should speak.

So I could do somthing similar to what we have here, but I also have another 40k Idea if you would hear me out.
A while back I had an idea called Left 40k Dead(An Imperial Guard RP)
I don't remember why I killed it, but I can revive it.
In essence a bunch of different imperial guardsmen are trapped on a floating wreck after an ambush by a nurgle fleet and now the ship is infected with plague zombies. Now this band of ragtag group of colorful guardsmen need to fight their way out of the ship and find a way to survive while being swarmed by zombies.
It's an idea, not sure how many people would be onboard.

So I could do somthing similar to what we have here, but I also have another 40k Idea if you would hear me out.
A while back I had an idea called Left 40k Dead(An Imperial Guard RP)
I don't remember why I killed it, but I can revive it.
In essence a bunch of different imperial guardsmen are trapped on a floating wreck after an ambush by a nurgle fleet and now the ship is infected with plague zombies. Now this band of ragtag group of colorful guardsmen need to fight their way out of the ship and find a way to survive while being swarmed by zombies.
It's an idea, not sure how many people would be onboard.
So basically Space Hulk: Deathwing, but with guardsmen instead of terminators and Nurgle zombies instead of Genestealers. I could join up.

Damn I was excited about this, even though I found it today. I do however also have a 40K based game if there is interest.

Skaven In Warhammer 40K

Skaven from warhammer fantasy accidentally teleport themselves across time and space to end up at the bottom of the hive city.
The players are important skaven trying to make a new empire in this strange new world and deal with this strange new tech.

Damn I was excited about this, even though I found it today. I do however also have a 40K based game if there is interest.

Skaven In Warhammer 40K

Skaven from warhammer fantasy accidentally teleport themselves across time and space to end up at the bottom of the hive city.
The players are important skaven trying to make a new empire in this strange new world and deal with this strange new tech.
I smell an advertisment attempt. Seriously tho, seems like fun. I read through the rules, and it might be fun to play, even if the rules and all are quite overcomplicated. I might actually join in.

I smell an advertisment attempt. Seriously tho, seems like fun. I read through the rules, and it might be fun to play, even if the rules and all are quite overcomplicated. I might actually join in.

Little bit but I wasn't going to post it here until I saw this game was dead, I did have the intent to play in a WH40K game.

Anyway excited to see your sheet.

Most of the rules aren't that bad it's just written out fully it is intimidating.

(You have 5 stats, you roll when doing a thing related to one. You can build buildings, projects and organizations that will give a benefit every turn those either have a cost or generate wealth for the other actions you take, or to pay the cost of other things. Build an army, build tools and organizations, build upgrades and really just do whatever)

Since I wanted a large degree of player freedom I wanted a system in place to answer "How do I do X" quite thoroughly.

EG:

"I want to experiment with using warpstone to enhance las guns"
"Sounds like a science roll that may unlock new possibilities. You have these optional bonuses if you care about it more than other projects."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back