• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warhammer 30k: A Split Path OOC

I'm all over the damn place with my guy. I'd say Fulgrim, Magnus, Alpharius, Konrad, and Guilliman are who I ended up modeling after.

so sorry if this sounds noobish but do I just put the character sheet down in its entirety here or do I send it somewhere specifically.

Name: Alexion Lion
Race: son of the emperor
Appearance: never without his armor or without some kind of sword he has short blonde hair. he stands about avergae for a primarch at 9,3 and has a scar on the top of his head connecting his brows to an almost unibrow affect.
Personality: i am honor bound in most things mainly in combat but that same honor requires i speak little of what i do. we hold combat and protection above all else but do so without so much as a word to another.
Homeworld: The feral world of Ferend prime
History: it was beautifull for a time we had many things going for us. we had food, water, decent tech nothing that allowed us to travel past our atmosphere but we did not mind. i was adopted by an emperor of a country there but when i was crowned ruler the whole world soon bowed in allegiance. until that day when the asteroid struck and the damned xenos came.
we fought endless hordes of them but they just kept coming eventualy reducing our planet to barrne war torn wastes and little more than a few waterijng holes for us to survive on. it was shortly after the assault on the last city hermendel that the emperor recieved me and we pushed back the green tide with his help. i bowed to him immediatley so that my planet would suffer no more.

Base Attributes Intelligence, the Khan would have a high Dexterity, Lorgar would have high Charisma, so on and so forth. Primarchs receive 600 points to allocate where they want with a minimum of 30 in each stat.)
Strength: 120
Dexterity: 120
Constitution: 125
Intelligence: 50
Wisdom: 75
Charisma: 110

Technical Attributes hich would help him run the Imperium, these attributes are more than just fighting potential. Primarchs receive 120 points to allocate where they want with a minimum of 10 in each stat.)
Weapon Skill: 35
Ballistics: 30
Psychic Potency: 5
Psychic Control: 5
Leadership: 30
Strategy: 15

Unique Traits

Warp Resistance (B-Rank) - This character has an inherent resistance to the Warp and it's effects. This includes all physical, mental, and spiritual effects on the character.
silent anger - (C-rank) this character has a silent seething rage that all feel when they walk past many flee in its path if not halted directly.
Born blade in hand (B-rank) this character feels at hame with almost all bladed weapons but and it shows if you give him a blade he can imbue his very essence into it.

Name: Hakan Seniorious
Race: Son of the Emperor
Appearance: Wild red Hair and a close shaven beard. He always has some sort of smile on his face occasionally seeing his oversized Canines and his eyes are deep green with a speckling of gold . Almost like light trying to break through a dense forest canopy. His skin is lightly Tanned and bares many small scars. Across his shoulders, You will normally find a Feline like creature resting there.
and occasionally be snacking on whatever Hakan fed it last with a Canine creature always at his feet.
Personality: while Waging war, Outwardly Hakan is loud, boisterous, Blunt, and simple. Everything he does and says seems to have very simple goals. His plans always seem to be very broad with many ways to interpret and are easily adaptable if required. Mostly He is an Honest and honorable man who at first will tackle any problem with a straight forward mindset. Believing that going from point A to Point B is usually the easiest and fastest way to resolve most problems. A mindset his Sisters sadly don't share. But never to Hakans Surprise. His Straight Forward Plans have a tendency to work out. Almost as if Something in the background made sure it would.

Among the Council of Friends and Allies. Hakan takes almost a back seat in most matters. In truth He finds all the Politics quite tedious and would honestly like to go back to his little fishing Village. where things were quiet and Peaceful.

Homeworld: Iria- A Temperate Feudal world Located just to the north east of the Eye of Terror. Iria has deep oceans, dense forests, jagged Mountain ranges, and vast plains. Its Land mass is made up by two Continents with a narrow but deep strait and a series of small to moderate islands. The southern Continent while smaller, is dominated primarily by Mountains with Valleys snaking all across the land. The north on the other hand has vast forests and plains. While the Flora poses little threat to human Life. The Fauna do. Great Creature roam the plains in the North. Forcing the Inhabitants to build great walls for safety while the forests are teeming with life, most content with staying well away for Humans or each other for that matter. Up in the Mountains also pose their dangers. Primarily from the Hive minded Arachnids, with their Iron armoured Carapace and scythe like appendages. Then there is the Deep. Little is known of the ocean save for the Horror stories of those who survived their ship being sunk by great Sea monsters.

History: Hakans life began on the planet of Iria. There his gestation pod landed in the ocean near the northern Continent. The pod drifted for days until it was picked up by a fishing vessel. Shocked by the discovery. The Captain of the Vessel took the child into the clan to become the only son of ten children. There Hakan spent his early years at peace. When his adopted father retired Hakan took up shipbuilding to provide for the family. At one point he even got Married.

Sadly, Hakans peaceful life came to a devastating halt with the death of his wife. While out on the maiden voyage of one of his ships. A band of Soldiers from a nation that had recently conquered their previous Rulers were hunting for Rebels. While Interrogating the Villagers. things got out of hand and it eventually resulted in the Village getting Razed. Hakans Wife died as their burning house collapsed upon her. Stricken with Grief, Hakan spent the next three days alone. He didn't leave his ship until his Oldest sister Ithea rushed aboard in a panic. There she informed him that their three youngest Sisters Almita, Eudea, And Ryehl, were captured by the Conquering Nation, The Timere Kingdom, and were going to be sold into Slavery to pay for the War. This news sparked something in him. Hakan, Armed with his Shipwrights Axe. Marched upon the Outpost where his sisters were being held. Upon his Arrival. There was already a Mob ready to tear down the gates. but were Hesitating out of Fear. Standing front of the Outposts Gates. Hakan took his first swing in what would become his 10 year Conquest for the Northern Continent.

While Ultimately successful. Hakan had to learn many hard lessons before things started to finally return to some semblance of peace. Unfortunately for Hakan that wasn't going to last as his new Empire was rebuilding from its latest war from the South. Word reached him about Great objects descending from the sky. His Father Arrived.

Base Attributes
Strength: 150
Dexterity: 60
Constitution: 150
Intelligence: 70
Wisdom: 100
Charisma: 70

Technical Attributes
Weapon Skill: 35
Ballistics: 15
Psychic Potency: 10
Psychic Control: 10
Leadership: 20
Strategy: 30

Unique Traits . D -> C -> B -> A -> S -> SS -> SSS.)

Warp Resistance (B-Rank) - This character has an inherent resistance to the Warp and it's effects. This includes all physical, mental, and spiritual effects on the character.

Beast Kinship (SS- Rank) - Hakan can easily form strong bonds with many creatures, even with those that seem too dangerous to even consider tamable

Keen senses (A-Rank) - Hakan has always realized his five senses to be higher than a person and even some creatures

Iron Skin (B-Rank) -

Last edited:
I think things are normally measured in relative distances between other locations or via a coordinate set that uses Terra as [0,0,0]

I think using cardinal directions is fine, after all we have the segmentum maps to refer to

They actully do use galactic north and such as vauge terms as warp travel isnt exactly precise and they think of it as more s flat plane or ocean over a 3d disk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back