• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warhammer 30k: A Split Path OOC

We should all put Legion tactics and specilizations in our character sheets, more for the ease of me and GM since there's 20 Primarchs to keep track of all the bullshit for.

I'm gonna make a word file and give it to boss man later, everyone make sure to put down any legion specializations and legion number when you get the chance. just so we aren't confused on how many we got and who's who/what.

well we have a bunch of people speced into charsima and int stuff so i was thinking of changing things up with the points

I'm still going to be an int baby, we also only have 11 Primarchs, maybe 10 since Alek's player kinda just disappeard.

yeah so i was thinking we coudl use someone more combat made and with the mental network who knows what info can be shared to reinforce skills

Sounds good, but i will say with the crystal weaponry thing your legion can't recreate things that they don't know how it works.

the idea is they make bolters and things like power swords or chains swords

gm actually came up with them more or less

yeah i do try to play fair with what i can do, still need a specialty

yeah gm said making one but life

There are a couple of additional bits there in regards to the Legion set up, and some items that Gallentius has, but I haven't had the chance/could be bothered to take those out yet

Keidivh Keidivh You realize you could just boost the given warp resistance trait instead of having another B-rank trait that does the same thing right???? Like drop thirst by a rank or have Crimson Knight be B-rank since it's a reputation trait and works more heavily in rp than for background thought.

I made the CS page. I don't think that i can connect this one over though. It does say that it's the CS page for this in it.

Keidivh Keidivh You realize you could just boost the given warp resistance trait instead of having another B-rank trait that does the same thing right???? Like drop thirst by a rank or have Crimson Knight be B-rank since it's a reputation trait and works more heavily in rp than for background thought.
Well it's not so much Warp resistance as it is nullification, though I could just combine the two, give myself another trait to work with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back