• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic War World (a future prison rp)

BlazingSword

The sword which blazes
In the year 2816 humanity has spread throughout nearly all of the milky way galaxy. Forming alliances with many different civilizations and becoming members of a galactic order.

Within this galactic order there is a massive prison known as war world. A massive starship the size of the sun, filled with the most dangerous criminals from all over the galaxy. This world is your New home... Be it a mistake, a result of a crime you committed, or simply by choice you now find yourself within this hell.

Escape is utterly impossible prisoners only have one hope for freedom, fighting in the arena. Each year a tournament is held and the champion is offered their freedom. Yet hope for victory in the arena is very low for the past 7 years the binarian andriod known as K1773R has claimed victory easily slaughtering the competition yet refusing his offer for freedom.

The arena isn't the only aspect of this prison. Warden Krom offers credits to those who work in the various industries within this hellish landscape. Yet it is still a prison, inmates kill each other every day, and the guards turn a blind eyes to it for a few credits. So who are you? What will you do in this twisted steel planet of pain and punishment?

(Hey guys, for those of you who like aliens, brutality, prisons, and space age worlds welcome. This world is a hardcore mad Max meets Star trek. If your squemish then this isn't the story for you. Please be a bit serious if you can, your characters life will literally be on the line every day.)​

The CS
*Is optional

Name:
Race: (you can make up what you want here.)
Gender*
Prisoner number:
Personality:
History:
Abilities or skills: (whatever you'd like, but make sure that it is something capable of being contained within the prison.)
Likes/dislikes:
Ambitions:
Extra:

b744eb187657ff3dcdd7f2a484c32861.jpg
Name: K1773R (Killer)
Race: Binarian (a race of sentient machines who gained their freedom from their creators via a grueling civil war.)
Gender- N/A
Prisoner number: 003239
Personality: The Binarian known as killer is a ruthless and cruel killing machine. It seems to thoroughly enjoy slowly and methodically dismembering organic life. Like a cruel child pulling the wings off of a fly. He is easily one of the most feared and hated beings on war world.
History: Killer was a military commander for his race. He fought in the war for his peoples freedom, however when they managed to win their war he was incapable of accepting the enemies surrender and launched another viscous assault on the planet. He was ultimately unsuccessful in his attempted genocide and was captured by the galactic alliance and sentenced to the War world. Despite winning the freedom fighters tournament seven consecutive times, he has consistently declined his offer for freedom, finding that he enjoys being able to kill with no consequences.
Abilities or skills: the Combat algorithm that K.1.7.7.3.R possesses is one of the most advanced in the known universe. Able to Scan and aquire knowledge about nearly any lifeform in mere seconds, then develop a combat strategy to overwhelm them in short order as well. In addition it's auto-repair systems make it nearly indestructible in combat. Pair that with an ever learning A.I and an insatiable lust for bloodshed and you get one of the most dangerous beings in the Cosmos.
Likes/dislikes: +Killing +Inflicting pain +causing fear.
-All organic life -Those who dont fear him -Warden Krom
Ambitions: To exterminate all life in the universe.
Extra: Constantly kept in solitary confinement until the tournament. One of it's signature moves is to leap several dozen meters into the air and crush it's targets under it's immense ten ton weight.​

WIP

gamora_by_pryce14-d7aauaw.png

Name: Zayda
Race: Zeboreina
Prisoner number: 007433
Personality:
History:
Abilities or skills: Highly skilled assassin and gymnast. Master martial artist, superhuman strength, speed, agility and durability along with an accelerated healing factor
Likes/dislikes:
Ambitions: to get tf out of this prison
Extra:

31f9a43ee613b54261cede8b57d67105--starcraft--fantasy-creatures.jpg
Name: Warden Krom
Race: Genetic Abomination
Gender- Male
Prisoner number: N/A
Personality: Warden Krom is both literally and figuratively heartless. This being has no regard for his prisoners nor does he seem to particularly care for anything save for the prison. It seems to live to crush the hope of those within the system, the one prisoner he seems fond of is K.1.7.7.3.R.
History: Warden Krom was created at the same time as the prison for the sole purpose of keeping the prison in check. It is a true monstrosity who's appearance has inspired the nightmares of many inmates and who's abilities are just as terrifying.
Abilities or skills: Warden Krom has mental control over every aspect of War World. Able to literally reform the giant machine as he sees fit.
In addition the many eyes on it's body can unleash devastatingly powerful energy blasts, it's claws can cut through the hardest metal in the galaxy, and it's carapace is virtually immune to any and all forms of damage.
Likes/dislikes:
+Nothing
-Everything
Ambitions: To keep war world running indefinitely, at all cost.
Extra: This Being is not meant to be defeated, but it may be possible.​

3b4e1cc0622a690e644632a8ef258c43.jpg
Name: Tzezdek (Tezz)
Race: Priscian (A recent addition to the Galactic order. Slightly less advanced than humans)
Gender- Male
Prisoner number: 017588
Personality: Tezz is an extraordinarily calm being, he is very accepting of his fate. Even if he doesn't understand it in the slightest. He actually seems to enjoy the experience of meeting so many different species. Though the aggression seems to bother him slightly. This being is remarkably passive but is not without the ability to defend himself.
History: Tzezdek was once a shaman and a spiritual leader to his people. He always spoke of acceptance, destiny, and hope. It was this belief that brought his people into the galactic empire when humans made their way onto their planet. The introduction brought alot of new laws and regulations that the Priscian people couldn't exactly understand. One of these regulations was the usage and distribution of mind altering chemicals. His people had on such substance on their planet called Angecite. When used it allowed their people to connect with their deceased ancestors and as the shaman it was his duty to control the supply of this chemical. He was warned that this was a crime but refused to give away his people's heritage. As such he was sentenced to 400 years imprisonment. He just arrived to carry out his sentence a month ago...
Abilities or skills:
The Priscian people all possesses a telepathic ability to sync their minds with any organic life form. Voluntary mental melding can be very beneficial to both parties involved, allowing them to share experience, knowledge, emotions, and even abilities however the added abilities are only temporary. Involuntary mind melding is the opposite, it is exhausting to Tzezdek and Causes extreme mental pain to the other party, and results in only Tzezdek gaining the abilities.
Likes/dislikes:
+Other organic life forms
+Speaking to any being
+Learning
-Violence
-conflict
-mechanical life forms
Ambitions: To learn as much as he can.
Extra: Tzezdek is often viewed as a pushover, yet don't be fooled he is very skilled in combat when needed due to melding minds with many of his races warriors before being incarcerated.​

(Oh heck yes, It's time to pull out my skittish little thief)

Name: Cassandra

Race: Tibbit/werecat (It's a DnD Character that is like, 3 feet in a humanoid form, and can turn into a small cat.).

Gender* Female

Prisoner number: 003699

Personality: Cass is a scaredy cat. She's shy, and hates crowds and loud noises. She tries her best to avoid trouble but this isn't helped by the fact she's rather curious. Cassandra does have a good quality of being unbelievably loyal. She can push back most fears if it's to help someone she cares about. When she's scared she can forget herself mildly and acts a bit more bestial, using four limbs instead of two, flattening down into the ground and sometimes even hissing.

History: Through a series of events, Cassandra got found out and recruited (tricked) by a local thieves guild, who wanted to try and steal the most valuable black Diamond in the galaxy "The Milky's Eye". Long story short, they got the diamond, but bailed and left Cassandra behind holding it. Thus, the poor girl was shoved into the local prison but that wasn't enough. The family who owned the diamond wanted the thief to be locked away so she could never do something so horrible as to steal a priceless artifact again. Enter War World into Cass's life.

Abilities or skills: Cass has signature cat eyes and small cat-like fangs when she's in human form. When she's a cat she's well, just an average cat. She's a thief, so she's normally good at lock picking, hiding, and squeezing out of places. Cassandra can't taste sweet things, just like a cat.

Likes/dislikes: She likes to be pet, it relaxes her like most cats. Even in humanoid form, pets on the head or rubbing her back is sure to stop at least a little bit of her jitters. Yummy food, being read to, being able to ask questions and learning. She hasn't really found anyone willing to teach her much though. She likes to sneak without being caught, it makes her feel proud of herself.

She hates being cornered or trapped, hates attention because it never brings much good. She hates loud noises and big scary things. Cass hates dogs particularly, though she doesn't really know why exactly.

Ambitions: Frankly? Cass just wants to survive. Some arena thing with loads of loud chanting people just sounds like a nightmare to her and she'd rather just try to...make the best of the situation? She misses the good things sure, like freshly caught fish from a abundant harbor or being on a blanket next to a warm fire. How is she going to fight her way out of here though? She'd be murdered in a second, like squishing a berry or a grape! Probably easier then that, with all these robotic criminals.

(This is literally the most relaxed I've ever drawn her.)
cd04cf73553834d828c4722665134b56.png

(This is her cat form. literally who could kill such a cutie!?)
48afd8dded9d3bf6c837c8b3ace532d2.png

BlazingSword BlazingSword

The tag is much appreciated and, honestly, I love the idea. Pseudo-hunger games in a galactic space prison? Who wouldn't be interested? Sadly though, ever since school started I've found my free time to have been drastically reduced and maintaining a sub-par posting schedule for a few other RP's (including Armageddon :)) is difficult enough for me right now. I'd love to join but I would hate to be the one who ends up halting the flow of the RP or something just because of my lousy time management.

BlazingSword BlazingSword

The tag is much appreciated and, honestly, I love the idea. Pseudo-hunger games in a galactic space prison? Who wouldn't be interested? Sadly though, ever since school started I've found my free time to have been drastically reduced and maintaining a sub-par posting schedule for a few other RP's (including Armageddon :)) is difficult enough for me right now. I'd love to join but I would hate to be the one who ends up halting the flow of the RP or something just because of my lousy time management.
I thank you for your honesty, if anything changes you always have a spot here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back