• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the gods OOC

Shugoki

This thread is for all our OOC needs. So if you have any questions about something, just ask.

MiraAutumn MiraAutumn I had no idea how the BBcode stuff worked so I just copied and pasted from the BBcode guide. I didn't expect it to turn out as good as yours :D
That's exactly how I learnt to BBcode! I tend to have issues with it though, so I decided to just put a simple background and border :closed eyes open smile:
I have no idea how to do that complicated column and row stuff, even though it'd be cool to learn ;-;

Shugoki Shugoki
By the by, what age is it actually set in? It was very vague so I tried to be as vague as possible with origins as well ehe >.>

That's exactly how I learnt to BBcode! I tend to have issues with it though, so I decided to just put a simple background and border :closed eyes open smile:
I have no idea how to do that complicated column and row stuff, even though it'd be cool to learn ;-;

Copy and past knows no bounds

• Tabs are pretty easy

Shugoki Shugoki
By the by, what age is it actually set in? It was very vague so I tried to be as vague as possible with origins as well ehe >.>

Copy and past knows no bounds

• Tabs are pretty easy
Hehe, let me show you something I did earlier in the week >:3

Sharlett Elane

2946c5d0a1cd58b587174e85f6291ed2.jpg

• Name: Sharlett Elane
    Nickname: Lotti, Sharles
    Role(s): Evil mage disguised as a new academy teacher.
    Quirks: taps her nails on hard surfaces repeatedly whilst nervous

This was the draft of a CS for my other roleplay :3

Hehe, let me show you something I did earlier in the week >:3

Sharlett Elane

This was the draft of a CS for my other roleplay :3

tf When you try to show off magic tricks to Dumbledore >.>

Napoleone the Kiwi Napoleone the Kiwi Here's what I have: I can't be bothered to do anymore because I wanna play games before I haz to do mez homework. Cya~

Sharlett Elane

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 18
Constitution: 5
Intelligence: 16
Wisdom: 14
Charisma: 11
Magic strength: 9000
Magic speed: 2
Personality:
On the surface, she is a lenient, kind and trustworthy teacher, whom students can always go to for advice on personal topics. She appears calm & confident in her abilities. As well as rather headstrong occasionally. Students will virtually never find her without her welcoming smile. But behind that warm facade, lies an insane greed. Knowledge, power, revenge. Her obsession has grown immensely over the years, almost leaking past her mask. But even behind that, lies a broken soul. Deep within her heart, she knows she doesn't really want any of that, but it's the only way she knows how to deal with the sorrow of her grandpa's death.

Students will virtually never find her without her welcoming smile. But behind that warm facade, lies an insane greed. Knowledge, power, revenge. Her obsession has grown immensely over the years, almost leaking past her mask. But even behind that, lies a broken soul. Deep within her heart, she knows she doesn't really want any of that, but it's the only way she knows how to deal with the sorrow of her grandpa's death.
Beep Bop Boop
Backstory

Sharlett grew up in one of the biggest cities in the kingdom, as an only child. She was raised primarily by her grandpa, due to her parents early death. Since she never knew them, she never felt any particular sorrow for them. Due to her genetics, she began wearing glasses when she was young. At an early age, she began taking an interest in books and the interesting knowledge she could learn from them. She also had a unique interest in fairytales, and loved the little romance tales between princes and princesses.

Due to her nerdy appearance and unique interests, she quickly became a prime target for bullies, who picked on her everyday without fail. One day, as her stress levels were reaching their limit, her grandfather was hospitalized, due to him collapsing on the street. She felt frustration and regret well up inside her, angry that she didn't realize that he was growing weaker every day. She ultimately blamed herself for his condition, but also the bullies, who took away most of her awareness everyday.

It wasn't long before her grandpa died, not even a week. Things passed by in a blur, as she was forced to move and live with her aunt. She and her sons tried to make her feel welcome, but she rejected it all in her mourning. She blamed the bullies. The mere anger she used to feel against them twisted into a warped desire for revenge. And for revenge, she needed strength.

She dedicated herself to research on magic, since she knew the destruction it could cause compared to mere physical training. As she explored the most dangerous spells she could legally find, she came across the Scholars of Gnosis. After gaining their trust, she found forbidden spells unlike any she had seen before. She felt a dark presence grow in her heart, as her lust for vengeance grew. She no longer wanted to simply punish the criminals of her past, she wanted to torture them till their last breath. As this need grew, the reasoning behind her actions were slowly beginning to fade away from her mind, gradually becoming a thought irrelevant to her.

And so it is complete.

Lord Butt
image1.jpg

• Name: Tywin Lannister
    Role(s): The Villain
    Dislikes: Things that are fun.
    Quirks: Brutally Destroys things that are fun for fun.

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 18
Constitution: 5
Intelligence: 16
Wisdom: 14
Charisma: 11
Magic strength: OVER 9000
Magic speed: 2
Appearance: Like in the picture, majestical.
Extra Appearance: He can often be seen laughing at the death of his enemies.
Personality: A real butt.

Backstory

Backstory: Grew up a little monster then became a massive ass. Initially was kinda cool with the king because they were best friends. But when he went back home, his dad embarrased him in front of his friends so he drowned his dads best friends after taking over the house and then kicked his dad out. Going back to school he ran things pretty good till his mate teased his wife.

He started a rebellion to kill the king. He pretended to be the kings friend and then killed the king's son's wife and the King's grandchildren so he could prove to be loyal to the new king, who he had his daughter marry even though the new king got fat and like to be a dick too. But then Tywin got pissed at a chick for kidnapping his son (that he hated) so he attacked her kingdom and had his dudes burn a lot of land because he had compensation issues.

Also can write kick ass songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back