• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I hope my third character does get executed 😂 I got to make her stupid cunning.

If you can get him to have a dance or I will be utterly impressed

She is a noble on the loyalties side lol I can only say that much or it will spoil the fun

I posted the religion my loyalist character will represent in the kings council
I'm pretty sure the most dominate religious figure would consider that unacceptable if a hertics is in the kings court to represent a religion that is not theirs.

The king needs all the help he can get, allowing this heretical religion could be insure the loyalties of those that follow it in secret

I'm pretty sure the most dominate religion wouldnt see it that way. Religious authorities are usually pretty zealous in Medieval times.

Even Christians allied themselves with heathens to defeat there enemies. It’s not completely implausible. He doesn’t have to grant them equal religious rights, just tolerate it for the time being, a necessary evil in times of war. Lol
Idc I’m just playing devil’s advocate

I'm pretty sure the most dominate religious figure would consider that unacceptable if a hertics is in the kings court to represent a religion that is not theirs.
Thats why i made sure to clear up the concept with rusty before going for it, but rusty said its ok, so i´d say... its ok :3

Even Christians allied themselves with heathens to defeat there enemies. It’s not completely implausible. He doesn’t have to grant them equal religious rights, just tolerate it for the time being, a necessary evil in times of war. Lol
Idc I’m just playing devil’s advocate
Never knew that tbh

Peckinou Peckinou oh yeah once they realized that they could not defeat the Vikings some would team up to over their other Christians or r be use Vikings to fight other Vikings. They never gave them equal religious rights but they tolerated the religion to maintain peace

Vikings were a pretty big threat to multiple kingdoms and the pope. I would guess that religion is only popular in that kingdom if they are willing to team up with other religions that fast.

The Abysswalkers are a hard to estimate threat. Their numbers are not exactly known, neither is a lot of the things they do and have in their fortress. Its obvious the Church of the Six won´t be happy about having them around, but i would assume that with the situation as it is and was, they simply have a lot bigger issues to deal with and might just have to swallow their pride for their own good, looking to deal with the Abysswalkers when the other issues have been fixed

Yeah. Even the Catholic Church knew when to not purge a heretic. They persecuted people more for when it benefitted them. So if they and a common enemy, they'd begrudgingly work alongside heathens. Just don't expect them to stay loyal.

Yeah. Even the Catholic Church knew when to not purge a heretic. They persecuted people more for when it benefitted them. So if they and a common enemy, they'd begrudgingly work alongside heathens. Just don't expect them to stay loyal.
I would of expecting them to support the queens rebellion if the king was going to start allowing heathens into their mist.

Well I’ve decided my lady is going to be part of this little heather religion we got going on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back