• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ChrisReaper

Demon Slayer
WAR OF THE DARK REIGN.jpg

My name is Erebus and I am one of the Primordials, created at the dawn of current existence. To long have I stood silent, watching from the dark blackness of the outer realms, while our universe is rendered into corrupt dysfunction. The current order of power in the cosmos is that of the Olympians. From my observation base, I have seen that these so called deities are nothing but a bunch of spiteful, jealous, petty and vindictive group of savage tyrants whom I have deemed most unworthy to lord their edicts. However, I myself am not nearly powerful enough to challenge or oppose all of them. That is why I have gathered a small and secret cabal of other like minded gods and goddesses, whom I have observed. Together we have come to the conclusion that our current state of existence is irreversibly flawed and that the only way to wipe the slate clean is to restore reality to it's primeval beginnings. To return the universe to it's rightful first masters...that of chaos and entropy, for that is the natural order of things. We have segregated ourselves from all other gods and titans in order to achieve these ends, knowing that there will come a time when, we must sacrifice even ourselves. Man, god and titan alike, must be destroyed. We are as follows, myself, Erebus, God of Primordial Darkness...Hades, God of the Underworld...Ares, God of War....Hephaestus, God of Fire...Thanatos, Deity of Death...Nemesis, Goddess of Vengeance and Nyx, Goddess of Nightfall. Together we have formed the final order of all destruction. We are, The Dark Reign.

So this will be an obviously Greek mythology inspired RP. The Dark Reign are a small group of dark gods and goddesses who have essentially formed their own secret group in order to overthrow the current state of the universe. They have entered into what they called the Sacred Pact Of Entropy and with it, have decided to wage war on all of existence. First on their hit list are the Olympians, for it is they that the Dark Reign believe are responsible for the corruption of the universe. As stated above the members are as follows. First come, first serve if you wish to claim one of these spots.

Erebus- played by ChrisReaper
Hades
Ares
Hephaestus
Nyx
Thanatos
Nemesis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back