• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wanting to try something new

beanwacked

my name is judas and i brought you murder
About Me

Hello, you may call me Bean. I am a highschooler with a love for fantasy. I am a semi-lit to literate writer with seven years of rp experience. If you must know, my time zone is pst and my pronouns are they/them. I enjoy worldbuilding and doubling, slow burn romance (any pairing is fine), and tons of adventure. I am not new to the fantasy genre, though there is something I've been wanting to do I find myself not usually trying out. This thread will be brief and straight to the point.

What I've been wanting to do

While I usually do illustrated or realistic face claims, I never do anime. Speaking of that, I've never done an anime based plot. I find myself inspired by shows such as Boku No Hero Academia and Naruto regarding their themes and would love to almost combine these aspects with someone and explore something that's based off an anime. I'm not necessarily saying anything fandom, just the concept.

A few guidelines and notes

Regardless of how short my post is, guidelines and important notes are still necessary.

I would really prefer somebody who can stay in the range of my literacy, 3-10 paragraphs would be just fine. I don't need anyone to be online everyday, just a reply a week is all I need. I'm looking for somebody who enjoys detail and creating, who can inform me when they want to express ideas or when they'll be slow for a time. OOC is very important to me, though I have no preference of age, adults I may not become as close to. OOC nonetheless makes me feel more comfortable regarding planning and such. Making friends is always fun, too. I like people who create characters of all backgrounds and are patient with me and respectful. I would be happy to have a partner who can be comfortable with my schedule where I can reply a few times a week. I do enjoy romance, but I would prefer it not be the main focus of my partner.

Final Notes

Well, that is about it. I know it is brief, but I do hope I can brainstorm with people and maybe have others express their ideas. I would prefer you reach out to me via PM. I am available off site if that interests you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back