• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Wanting some chaotic, messy romance content?? I’m your gal! [currently looking]

Pink Venom

Roleplay Type(s)
42a8a293d1fd669f190660d9f48dc4d9ba94d44c.gif

When the story comes to an end
Will it be the same again?
When all the king's horses and all the king's men
They couldn't put you back together again.

Ballroom Extravaganza - DPR IAN

DISCLAIMER: I have ADHD Squirrel brain, please be patient with me!!

Hello! And welcome to the show! You still have time to run.... Don't say I didn't warn you!
I am not new to the site, this is just an update to my thread. I've been craving new stories recently, so I thought, why not give this another visit? That being said, I don't have a lot of free time, so I may be a bit more selective with the stories I pick up. But don't feel like you need to hold back! If you think we can create something magical together, my DMs are open! Come on in!

About Me

Writing Style✧ I write in third person, either past or present tense. This is usually non-negotiable. I have tried other POVs before and I don’t feel comfortable writing in them. I would prefer that my writing partner also use third person, as it would be much easier to follow the storyline and would feel more cohesive. I do get rather descriptive with my replies. I like to take my time and describe the world around my characters. Any smells, sights, sounds. My character’s thoughts and feelings. If that’s not your cup of tea or you’re looking for someone that just gets to the point, I don’t think I’ll be the right match for you.

Post Availability✧ My usual aim is to reply 2-3 times a week if possible, but I am very flexible with this and usually match my partner’s availability. I can write more or less often depending on post lengths and whatever pace we both decide is comfortable. I do ask that if you have to take a break or just drop the story all together, please let me know. I won’t be upset or angry. On the contrary, I would really appreciate the honesty. You don’t even need to give me a reason if you don’t feel like it’s necessary, just give me a heads up so I know what’s going on!

Post Length✧ I can write anywhere between 300 to 3,000 words. It all depends on the story, the current scene or interactions, what my partner is comfortable with. Etc. We can discuss that in our messages and find a good common ground. I'm not really too picky about this.

Expectations✧ I expect common courtesy and decency. I don’t need to be messaging my partner 24/7. I do like to get to know my writing partners but it’s not a necessity whatsoever. I do, however, expect you to be respectful of my boundaries and time. Communication is important to me. If there’s something you’re unsure about, it’s generally best to ask. If there’s a change you think you want to make and it’s a generally significant one, please let me know so I’m not blindsided. If something is making you uncomfortable, please tell me. I’d rather know so we can work to change it or eliminate it rather than you feeling uneasy and losing interest in the story because of it.

Characters and Settings

Even tho I am only looking for a few new stories, I’m not entirely sure what I’m craving at the moment. So! Below you’ll find a small collection of settings, tropes, ideas and types of characters I typically go for, but that's not to say I won't venture outside of these. I’m more than open to brainstorming up ideas together. In fact, I prefer it when both parties have equal say in the story, and sometimes change is good! This is just to give a general idea of my vibes and what you could expect to find with me.

Settings✧ I LOVE Dark and steamy romances! Supernatural, Fantasy, High Fantasy, Royalty, Mafia, Mystery, Dystopian, Adventure, Thriller, Slice of Life with a twist? Not sure how to explain that one. If you’re curious, feel free to ask me! I can give some examples. Angst and drama are always a yes for me! I don’t do fandom RPs or canon characters. I’d much rather do something original and get to do all the world building together with my partner as it is one of my favorites things. Of course, I’m not against taking inspiration from already existing works as long as we add originality to it.

Pairings✧ I’m not picky about this either, in fact I love to experiment. I will say the majority if not all my characters are LGBTQ+ and I don’t plan on changing that. I like diversity in my characters, anything from race to sexuality. And I generally gravitate to M/M pairings, but it's not strictly what I write. I will never say no to enemies to lovers, cursed soulmates, forbidden romance, grump x sunshine or black cat x golden retriever, basically any trope that will make me both gush and cry and wanna rip out my heart. I eat that up every time! I love taking classic and sometimes maybe even cliched tropes or pairings and giving them a twist or making them as gay as possible. It's so much fun lol!

Characters✧ I’ll be honest, I’m not sure how to describe my usual characters other than ✨twinks✨and I mean that it the best, most loving way possible. I do feel the need to say I will almost never write a sweet, innocent goody-two-shoes unless the story specifically calls for it. I have absolutely nothing against them, in fact I love them with all my heart. I just have this tendency to give my characters complications and the occasional red flags even if they are generally a good person so good innocent characters don’t typically stay good and innocent for long. I will also take to the flip side of the coin and say I will almost never play a strictly evil, horrible person with absolutely no redeeming qualities. I like layers! My favorite type of character to write for is the type you know you shouldn’t like but can’t help but love anyway. They are generally emotionally unstable, messy and may make others question their sanity on multiple occasions but they are nothing if not a good time!

I get very deep into character creation, but I do not expect my partner to do the same. It is simply a way for me to get into my character’s headspace. Feel what they’re feeling, see what they’re seeing and so on. This also ensures I give them layers and am consistent with their personality and way to life. It is mainly a way to keep myself accountable. That being said, I’ll attach a few sheets for characters that I currently have for a bit of a visual. These are just the basics of the character that I left mostly vague so they are adaptable to just about any story or setting to give a general idea of what a character made by me could typically look like. But! I am not afraid to experiment if I am inspired enough!

Note: All character sheets and art created by me

Nallen - Themed Playlist
Winter - Themed Playlist
Gemini - Themed Playlist
Sorn - Themed Playlist

And finally here's a bit more detail on elements of a story that I like, would be willing to try, or just flat out dislike. This by no means includes everything, this is just what comes to mind firt. If you're curious about something I haven't mentioned here, just reach out. I promise I don't bite!

Yes, absolutely!
✿ Dominant partners - love me a good brat tamer since I typically have the brat
✿ Tension/Angst/drama - like I said, I love a good dark romance in almost any setting
✿ M/M, F/F, M/NB - basically fruity, the fruitier the better lol
✿ Fantasy, Magic or Supernatural
✿ Villains and Anti-Heroes or just damaged characters in general
✿ Original settings (i.e. not fandom or canon characters)

I'll give it a shot!
I haven't ever done any of these, but I'd be interested in giving them a try!

★ Polygamous romance - it’s always intrigued me to pair my character with more than one romantic partner at a time but never had the opportunity to test drive it
★ Time Travel
★ Horror
★ Sci-fi

Absolutely Not
✧ Minors - This applies to partners and characters
✧ System Games - I just wanna plot and write
✧ Historical or Period stories - I can't get into them unless they have fantasy elements included
✧ Incest - just...no lol
✧ Politics - I’d like to escape the real world, not write about it

Well! That's all folks! I swear I tried not to ramble. I'm sorry if it's a lot to read. Feel free to skim. I can't think of anything else to add for now, but again, when in doubt...Just ask! I'm eager to find new writing partners, so don't be shy!

Last edited:
Hello there friend :0 I can’t send PMs yet since this account is new (rediscovered it but lost my old login info :’) sad times) but I’d love to see if we could write together!

Hello!! this sounds fantastic, I'm a bit more of a traditional RPer and also really enjoy crafting characters with rich depth, and especially enjoy writing with people who share that same sentiment! I also do not really participate in fandom RP, have very gay characters and would love a 1x1 with you. i think we'd word together nicely <3

please send me a message if you're interested, i'd be honored!

Hello!! this sounds fantastic, I'm a bit more of a traditional RPer and also really enjoy crafting characters with rich depth, and especially enjoy writing with people who share that same sentiment! I also do not really participate in fandom RP, have very gay characters and would love a 1x1 with you. i think we'd word together nicely <3

please send me a message if you're interested, i'd be honored!
Hey! Absolutely! I’ll pop into your DMs :)

DISCLAIMER: I can be very scatterbrained and so I apologize in advance for the lack of organizing there will be in this post. If that does not bother you then, onward!

Hello!! My name is Kiki and I am just a few hours old to this site. I’m hoping to find 1x1 partners that match my interests!

Me, myself and I:
I can write anywhere between 400 to 4,000 words for a single post. It truly just depends on the context, setting and the level of grasp I have on the character as well as my partner’s preference. You prefer to keep replies on the shorter side? No problem! You like having lengthy replies to read? Say no more!

Genres and settings:
I am not picky when it comes to these. Of course I have my favorites, such as slice of life, supernatural, modern fantasy. That being said, if you have a crazy idea you absolutely must share, I am always open to trying new things! At the very least, I will hear you out. If I am not comfortable with it, I will be honest so as to not waste your time. One of my favorite things to do is take common tropes such as enemies to lovers, fake relationships, cop x criminal etc etc, and make it as LGBTQ+ as possible.

The only thing I don’t typically do is Fandom RP. I have done it a few times but it is honestly not something I go for. Of course I have no problems taking a series, movie or show and using it as inspiration for an RP so long as the characters are original and there is some form originality to the plot.

Characters:
I dive very deep into character creation. I craft them as if they were a character in a movie or series, right down to the simple details such as zodiac sign and favorite scent. I don’t expect my partner to do this, of course. It is simply a way for me to get into the character’s head and make my writing feel more genuine. I will play any gender identity, sexuality, race and so on. The only thing that will stay constant is that they will always be some variation of LGBTQ+, if that’s not your cup of tea, that’s alright, I’m just probably not the partner for you. All of my characters will be OC, I do not like to play canon characters, though I may use them for inspiration from time to time.

That’s it!

I think that just about covers it! Of course it’s likely that I forgot something so if you have any questions, just ask! I’ll include some pieces of my writing down below for funsies.

If you’re interested in writing with me, please reach out. I don’t bite!
HOLY CRUST! I did not expect the amount of interest I got from this post 🥲 I’m overwhelmed in the best way!

Sadly, I think I’m going to have to cut it off here. Not sure how it’s officially done so I’ll just say it here. I’m no longer looking for partners. Not at the moment anyways. Im sure I’ll come back around to this. Thank you all for the love and amazing ideas!! Im honestly speechless!

DISCLAIMER: I can be very scatterbrained and so I apologize in advance for the lack of organizing there will be in this post. If that does not bother you then, onward!

Hello!! My name is Kiki and I am just a few hours old to this site. I’m hoping to find 1x1 partners that match my interests!

Me, myself and I:
I can write anywhere between 400 to 4,000 words for a single post. It truly just depends on the context, setting and the level of grasp I have on the character as well as my partner’s preference. You prefer to keep replies on the shorter side? No problem! You like having lengthy replies to read? Say no more!

Genres and settings:
I am not picky when it comes to these. Of course I have my favorites, such as slice of life, supernatural, modern fantasy. That being said, if you have a crazy idea you absolutely must share, I am always open to trying new things! At the very least, I will hear you out. If I am not comfortable with it, I will be honest so as to not waste your time. One of my favorite things to do is take common tropes such as enemies to lovers, fake relationships, cop x criminal etc etc, and make it as LGBTQ+ as possible. Generally BL plots are my favorite/what I write for the easiest.

The only thing I don’t typically do is Fandom RP. I have done it a few times but it is honestly not something I go for. Of course I have no problems taking a series, movie or show and using it as inspiration for an RP so long as the characters are original and there is some form originality to the plot.

Characters:
I dive very deep into character creation. I craft them as if they were a character in a movie or series, right down to the simple details such as zodiac sign and favorite scent. I don’t expect my partner to do this, of course. It is simply a way for me to get into the character’s head and make my writing feel more genuine. I will play any gender identity, sexuality, race and so on. The only thing that will stay constant is that they will always be some variation of LGBTQ+, if that’s not your cup of tea, that’s alright, I’m just probably not the partner for you. All of my characters will be OC, I do not like to play canon characters, though I may use them for inspiration from time to time. And just for the record, though this is not a make or break thing, my favorite characters to write for are typically chaotic power bottom males

That’s it!

I think that just about covers it! Of course it’s likely that I forgot something so if you have any questions, just ask! I’ll include some pieces of my writing down below for funsies.

If you’re interested in writing with me, please reach out. I don’t bite!
Bumping this up because I’m really craving a dark and steamy BL!

42a8a293d1fd669f190660d9f48dc4d9ba94d44c.gif

When the story comes to an end
Will it be the same again?
When all the king's horses and all the king's men
They couldn't put you back together again.

Ballroom Extravaganza - DPR IAN

DISCLAIMER: I have ADHD Squirrel brain, please be patient with me!!

Hello! And welcome to the show! You still have time to run.... Don't say I didn't warn you!
I am not new to the site, this is just an update to my thread. I've been craving new stories recently, so I thought, why not give this another visit? That being said, I don't have a lot of free time, so I may be a bit more selective with the stories I pick up. But don't feel like you need to hold back! If you think we can create something magical together, my DMs are open! Come on in!

About Me

Writing Style✧ I write in third person, either past or present tense. This is usually non-negotiable. I have tried other POVs before and I don’t feel comfortable writing in them. I would prefer that my writing partner also use third person, as it would be much easier to follow the storyline and would feel more cohesive. I do get rather descriptive with my replies. I like to take my time and describe the world around my characters. Any smells, sights, sounds. My character’s thoughts and feelings. If that’s not your cup of tea or you’re looking for someone that just gets to the point, I don’t think I’ll be the right match for you.

Post Availability✧ My usual aim is to reply 2-3 times a week if possible, but I am very flexible with this and usually match my partner’s availability. I can write more or less often depending on post lengths and whatever pace we both decide is comfortable. I do ask that if you have to take a break or just drop the story all together, please let me know. I won’t be upset or angry. On the contrary, I would really appreciate the honesty. You don’t even need to give me a reason if you don’t feel like it’s necessary, just give me a heads up so I know what’s going on!

Post Length✧ I can write anywhere between 300 to 3,000 words. It all depends on the story, the current scene or interactions, what my partner is comfortable with. Etc. We can discuss that in our messages and find a good common ground. I'm not really too picky about this.

Expectations✧ I expect common courtesy and decency. I don’t need to be messaging my partner 24/7. I do like to get to know my writing partners but it’s not a necessity whatsoever. I do, however, expect you to be respectful of my boundaries and time. Communication is important to me. If there’s something you’re unsure about, it’s generally best to ask. If there’s a change you think you want to make and it’s a generally significant one, please let me know so I’m not blindsided. If something is making you uncomfortable, please tell me. I’d rather know so we can work to change it or eliminate it rather than you feeling uneasy and losing interest in the story because of it.

Characters and Settings

Even tho I am only looking for a few new stories, I’m not entirely sure what I’m craving at the moment. So! Below you’ll find a small collection of settings, tropes, ideas and types of characters I typically go for, but that's not to say I won't venture outside of these. I’m more than open to brainstorming up ideas together. In fact, I prefer it when both parties have equal say in the story, and sometimes change is good! This is just to give a general idea of my vibes and what you could expect to find with me.

Settings✧ Supernatural, Fantasy, High Fantasy, Royalty, Mafia, Mystery, Dystopian, Adventure, Thriller, Slice of Life with a twist? Not sure how to explain that one. If you’re curious, feel free to ask me! I can give some examples. Angst and drama are always a yes for me! I don’t do fandom RPs or canon characters. I’d much rather do something original and get to do all the world building together with my partner as it is one of my favorites things. Of course, I’m not against taking inspiration from already existing works as long as we add originality to it.

Pairings✧ I’m not picky about this either, in fact I love to experiment. I will say the majority if not all my characters are LGBTQ+ and I don’t plan on changing that. I like diversity in my characters, anything from race to sexuality. And I generally gravitate to M/M pairings, but it's not strictly what I write.

Characters✧ I’ll be honest, I’m not sure how to describe my usual characters other than ✨twinks✨and I mean that it the best, most loving way possible. I do feel the need to say I will almost never write a sweet, innocent goody-two-shoes unless the story specifically calls for it. I have absolutely nothing against them, in fact I love them with all my heart. I just have this tendency to give my characters complications and the occasional red flags even if they are generally a good person so good innocent characters don’t typically stay good and innocent for long. I will also take to the flip side of the coin and say I will almost never play a strictly evil, horrible person with absolutely no redeeming qualities. I like layers! My favorite type of character to write for is the type you know you shouldn’t like but can’t help but love anyway. They are generally emotionally unstable, messy and may make others question their sanity on multiple occasions but they are nothing if not a good time!

I get very deep into character creation, but I do not expect my partner to do the same. It is simply a way for me to get into my character’s headspace. Feel what they’re feeling, see what they’re seeing and so on. This also ensures I give them layers and am consistent with their personality and way to life. It is mainly a way to keep myself accountable. That being said, I’ll attach a few sheets for characters that I currently have for a bit of a visual. These are just the basics of the character that I left mostly vague so they are adaptable to just about any story or setting to give a general idea of what a character made by me could typically look like. But! I am not afraid to experiment if I am inspired enough!

Note: All character sheets and art created by me

Nallen - Themed Playlist
Winter - Themed Playlist
Gemini - Themed Playlist
Sorn - Themed Playlist

And finally here's a bit more detail on elements of a story that I like, would be willing to try, or just flat out dislike. This by no means includes everything, this is just what comes to mind firt. If you're curious about something I haven't mentioned here, just reach out. I promise I don't bite!

Yes, absolutely!
✿ Dominant partners - love me a good brat tamer since I typically have the brat
✿ Tension/Angst/drama - like I said, I love a good dark romance in almost any setting
✿ M/M, F/F, M/NB - basically gay, the gayer the better lol
✿ Fantasy, Magic or Supernatural
✿ Villains and Anti-Heroes
✿ Original settings (i.e. not fandom or canon characters)

I'll give it a shot!
I haven't ever done any of these, but I'd be interested in giving them a try!

★ Multiple partners - it’s always intrigued me to pair my character with more than one romantic partner at a time but never had the opportunity to test drive it
★ Time Travel
★ Horror
★ Sci-fi

Absolutely Not
✧ Minors - This applies to partners and characters
✧ System Games - I just wanna plot and write
✧ Historical or Period stories - I can't get into them unless they have fantasy elements included
✧ Incest - just...no lol
✧ Politics - I’d like to escape the real world, not write about it

Well! That's all folks! I swear I tried not to ramble. I'm sorry if it's a lot to read. Feel free to skim. I can't think of anything else to add for now, but again, when in doubt...Just ask! I'm eager to find new writing partners, so don't be shy!
UPDATED!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back