• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Agent_BJM

The Daffiest One of All
Hello there everyone. My name is Agent_BJM. I am a member here on RPNation that has not exactly had the best luck with RP's when I started, or even lately. I am in the mood to RP.

Heads up:

I usually play Male OC's. I can play females at times, but my strength does lie in Male OC's.

I am not against LGBTQ+ Characters. If your character is part of that community, whatever, that's their thing.

Let Romance come naturally. Sure our characters can fall in love at first sight, but don't make the RP all about love.

I live in the Pacific Standard Timezone. So just keep that in mind if we don't respond super fast to each other.

Don't go overboard with plot points, etc. Just give me a setting/genre, and we'll work from there.

Rules:

-Please have decent grammar.

I am sure we all have decent grammar. But just throwing that out there now.

-No one-liners.
I think this goes without saying. While I understand if you are typing on a Phone and the screen isn't as big as your computer, don't make it a habit of just giving me three words/one line of text. Put some effort into it and I will give back the same amount of effort.

-No Giant Walls of text.
I am more than happy for 1-3 paragraphs. I don't want to read a chapter of a Novel.

-No Perfect OC's. Including Gary/Mary Sues, God-Modding, etc.
One thing that makes characters so great is their flaws. Got a character that is perfect? I don't want to know them, give me a character that has flaws and we can watch them grow. No, being perfect isn't a flaw.

-Genre: Open
I generally am open to genre. I do love Sci-Fi and History, but I'll give anything a try once.

-Be Patient
I do other things outside of RPNation, including Scriptwriting, Fanfiction Writing, and I also work nights on the weekends. This includes timezones.

-Be Honest/No Ghosting!!
One reason I am so angry with this site is because I have been Ghosted. People just up and leave the RP's with no rhyme or reason. Don't Ghost me, if you aren't overly happy with how things are going then talk to me. We can figure something out. And if we do agree to end the RP, then let's leave on good terms.

-No Fandoms
Yeah. Sorry to those that love to RP using Fandoms, but I don't like messing with other people's characters. I don't mind RPing IN the world itself, but I don't want to have my character that is in the Pokémon World go on a Journey with Ash and Company. Let the Canon Characters do their own thing, we can do our own thing.

-Please follow all RPNation's Rules
These rules take precedence over all else.

For more questions or responses please either PM me here on RPNation or through Discord.

hey! would you be interested in either fantasy plots or apocalyptic plots? id love to do a story around either of those genres and may have some ideas already if you'd be willing to plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back