• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Want to roleplay

Marco Night

Hi, I have some ideas for plots I would like to do message me which one and if anything you would like changed. For all of them I would like to play a child about 7 if possible but if not I can do a little older or if you're interested in doing a romance I can do 16-18 and I go by the name of Marco which in this case is a girls name.

The first one is that you are a marine biologist and you get a call somebody found a mermaid(me)

Another one is you work for the government and someone is hacking into the government for fun and messing around with things, what happens when you discover its a kid

Another one is you are a scientist and I am taken to the lab you work at because I have superpowers.

Another is your an alien, the Earth is dying almost all humans are dead already, what happens when you decide to take a human off of Earth (me) You could maybe be alien royalty or like a high ranking military officer

I love to roleplay with you on that marine biologist and mermaid. PM me for a roleplay you'll never forget!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back