• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Want to know the definition of insanity?

SpaceKat

You remind me of the babe.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there,

The names Monty, Ive been around the site for a bit and have been role playing for years. Now Im looking for a few more partners to build worlds with.

I do work so I can't always guarantee multiple replies a day but I try my best. OOC chatter is great, and I love to brain storm new idea and don't even mind a nudge here and there.

I prefer long term detailed role plays, with darker tones. I am an adult so prefer my partner to be at least 18+, experience doesn't really matter so long as we can communicate. Language, triggers and graphic descriptions are right up my ally. So long as it abides by the sites rules!

I love having romance in my Rp's and lots of angst. Love at first sight is cool, but if the situation calls for it. Though lets be real it usually never happens.. Also I tend to play Male muse but if the plots good enough I can switch it up.

Now that being said post length does not matter so long as it helps drive the RP, but help me keep the story going. I like details and try my best to post longer and detailed replies but do alot of post from my phone so things tend to get ducked up here and there so please, bear with me :P

I'm also Poof friendly, if you want to leave the Rp let me know, or don't. Life moves on and not everyone likes to say goodbye.

Few Things I Like
  • Vampires / Lycans
  • Elves
  • Furries
  • Dragons
  • Nekos
  • Aliens
  • Space
  • Fallout
  • Skyrim
  • Bloodborne
  • Fantasy
  • Supernatural (Not the show.)
  • Lovecraft
  • Steampunk
  • Angst
  • Light Fluff
  • Light and Dark Rps
  • Destiny

Things I Dont Like
Anime Rps (Though I love to watch)
Fandom Rps
One Liners
Group Rps
High school
Slice of Life

So send me a PM if you want to brain storm.

I'll add I have a couple plots in mind for a few of the things I listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back