• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wanna do something DND Inspired. (no dice though, dice machine broke.)

Bronco

I pull levers
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings folks, I've really been trying to hop back into the dnd genre for roleplays recently. Now I'm not a massive fans of systems and dice, but I ADORE the setting. A vast world, wild lands, scenic kingdoms and cities, the whole atmosphere is fantastic. If anyone else on here is interested in either engineering a world like this, or hell even using one you might have saved up for such an rp, feel free to hit up this thread.

exactly, awesome setting but kinda of hassle to number crunch.

I am trying to put together a rp for discord that is a mix of DnD and an other fantasy but it is going a bit slow atm. The world-creating gets a bit overwhelming

would you want a hand in putting said world together? I've been working with the inkarnate map tool recently.

yeah for the good features. I used to just use the free tools, but I ended up using it so much I just coughed up the yearly membership.

here's an older example of mine with the paid features.

Attachments

• New World Middle.jpg
    New World Middle.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 6
s
o the current world im working on is DnD there. The land in the written part is the size of Australia it has three countries and one is full of magic, one is against it and the third is not developed, and there as the magic one was at war with them.

sorry for the pause laundry, diner and such

the idea is assassins guild and mercenaries i dont have a set plot so it will be open world but I still need to write it out

I might use the 5th ed as referances as we gave most of the 3.5 books away. Though I'm sure I have the flash drive somewhere with the pdfs.....

Idk if you would want to look at it. But this is a half way finished story in the world. Me and a few friends have been rping it for .... afew years. But it is girly and will give you a idea of the monarchy in Gaciea and Isrelum. Till I rewrite the document for a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back