• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wands and Letters OOC Thread

Main
Here
I have a cool idea though. What if we rp our character going through Diagon alley? So we can like choose our wand, familiar ect.

I was going to be only allowing 5th-7th years student wise due to the nature of the plot.
Yeah, I get that. but cool. Also we could do it for narrative purposes. And character creation and stuff.

See i am looking for more keeping with canon character wise.

Werewolves, Veela, Half-giants, Animagi, Metamorphmagus and Vampires are aloud but that is about it unless you have an good enough explanation on how to make it wor.

See i am looking for more keeping with canon character wise.

Werewolves, Veela, Half-giants, Animagi, Metamorphmagus and Vampires are aloud but that is about it unless you have an good enough explanation on how to make it wor.
Pause. wtf are all of those? (exept for werewolfs and vampires)

i plan on using some characters i just recently created for another harry potter roleplay! they are twins who come from a family who follow voldemort, but neither of the twins actually support. the daughter has a bad reputation and doesnt have many/any friends, while the son is generally warm and friendly and heavily favored by both their parents and others. they are very much golden retriever and doberman vibes

i plan on using some characters i just recently created for another harry potter roleplay! they are twins who come from a family who follow voldemort, but neither of the twins actually support. the daughter has a bad reputation and doesnt have many/any friends, while the son is generally warm and friendly and heavily favored by both their parents and others. they are very much golden retriever and doberman vibes
That is definitely fine by me!

Pause. wtf are all of those? (exept for werewolfs and vampires)
I am confused how you don't know these

Metamorphamagus: shapeshifting wizards ( For example Tonks)

Animagi ( Wizard that can turn into an animal) ( for example, Sirius Black)

Hagrid was a Half-giant.....

Fleur delacour was half-veela...

I am confused how you don't know these

Metamorphamagus: shapeshifting wizards ( For example Tonks)

Animagi ( Wizard that can turn into an animal) ( for example, Sirius Black)

Hagrid was a Half-giant.....

Fleur delacour was half-veela...
I remember what character can do what. Not some really bad pronunciation of Latin on what a character is. Also I watched the movies never read the books.

But anyways im prolly just gonna be a normal wizard. Just one whos really good at some kind of dark magic.

I think I will bring my musician witch from another hp rp. Troubled muggleborn upbringing almost exorcised and burned as a witch but with an interest and skill with magic that would make her a one witch band.

A real Hex girl. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back