• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wands and Letters ( AN HP RP INTEREST CHECK) ( ACCEPTING)

MalfoysSecret

coded by natasha.
  • — Letters and Wands

Hogwarts. A wonderful, magical place.. Many famous and powerful people have passed through these doors, halls, secret passageways, and now it's time for yet another school year. The new coming in and the old coming back. A cycle of people and places and people to meet.

Hello!!!!! It's me MalfoysSecret. The year in this rp is 2016! You can have characters related to canons but please run it by me first, for plot purposes, nothing has changed in the wizarding or muggle worlds.. Anyway, i was really feeling the need to do a Hogwarts/Harry Potter roleplay, hopefully, this will get some interest!

I will have this entire rp taking place on site minus an optional ooc discord that will be given through dms.

I will make the ooc thread and character sheet page when their is enough interest

coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back