• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm interested. Is there a character sheet yet? I'm still new to coding, some look really fancy .
There’s not at the moment. I’ll try to have one up before the weekend is over. I’m also more of a graphics person than coding but you can make the sheet look however you want. Which ever is easiest and includes at least a pic or two of your face claim. 😊

I have a question on my dragon/human hybrid since I can't get realistic pictures of dragons, can I just grab one from the internet?

I have a question. I know you want realistic pictures... are you OK with using one made on an AI art site, like Nightcafe?

I have a question. I know you want realistic pictures... are you OK with using one made on an AI art site, like Nightcafe?
So for example im using Katelyn Nacon as my face claim for my Dhampir. But if you’re looking for pictures that may show how your species looks or how your characters other appearance might look, etc then you can use any picture really to give us some insight in addition to using your own words. I do not necessarily want ai or any other cartoon or graphic that aren’t real to fully portray your characters besides in certain appearance details. I hope that makes sense!

Last edited:
I have a question on my dragon/human hybrid since I can't get realistic pictures of dragons, can I just grab one from the internet?
Yes you most certainly can, sorry I meant to explain that further but I did in a response already to caffeine. You can use unrealistic pics to describe their other appearance that isn’t human.

Yes you most certainly can, sorry I meant to explain that further but I did in a response already to caffeine. You can use unrealistic pics to describe their other appearance that isn’t human.
Alright thanks

Definitely interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back