• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Grimm

Always Flabbergasted
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello guys! I have an old roleplay of mine I've been meaning to reboot on this site with a handful of writers if anyone is interested! I'm keeping the group of characters controlled so I'll have 5-6 roles open, not including my characters, and it's not first come first served. This sandbox story follows a group of young adventurers and independent/freedom-seeking supernaturals (not all have to be) who all fatefully board the same train heading toward their new future. The setting is in Europe as it is huge, has many places, hidden towns, and forests to explore as well as you can get almost anywhere by train. Note that our characters will mostly be camping, town hopping, and sleeping in abandoned places instead of your regular hotels or motels. (who says you can't clean up a place to serve as your base for a few nights??!) Face claims are required to be real, as in real people. Finally, this will be an advanced roleplay so I'm expecting 1+ paragraph per post.

If there are any more questions, please by all means do not hesitate to ask! I'll always be happy to answer them.

wanderlust.png

Last edited:
For everyone interested or who has previously seen this, I have updated the page with the story! ^~^

Slightly more interested, but what supernatural creatures would be allowed?
Anything based on supernatural, myth and fairytale really, just nothing op. Werewolves, fairies, elves, demons, halflings, witches, valkyries, centaurs, trolls, etc. (and not fairytale as in Cinderella, snow white, Peter Pan, ect. Just for everyone to know ☺️)

Most likely I'd do a witch but curious: What kind of halflings will you allow?
So, anything is up for grabs. You can do a half angle, vampire, werewolf, ect. Basically any species you want you can make a halfling, now the dynamics on how that will work will be all up to you 😅. All I ask is just make it realistic. For example a ghost won’t be able to have a kid, but a demon could. If that helps!

So, anything is up for grabs. You can do a half angle, vampire, werewolf, ect. Basically any species you want you can make a halfling, now the dynamics on how that will work will be all up to you 😅. All I ask is just make it realistic. For example a ghost won’t be able to have a kid, but a demon could. If that helps!
K just wondering cuz people can go.wild. like half troll|demon or like angel|giant or like that kinda ish lol.

Just gunna stick with witch for now k?

K just wondering cuz people can go.wild. like half troll|demon or like angel|giant or like that kinda ish lol.

Just gunna stick with witch for now k?
Ah! Yes, sorry my head was thinking of only half human/half other species. Uhm, I think I’d like to keep the halflings only half human and whatever else you’d guys like. The witch is also fine as well! Cant wait to see them!

To clarify, so I know I have this right, we won't be making full elf/demon/werecreature, etc. characters, but half human/half supernatural characters?

To clarify, so I know I have this right, we won't be making full elf/demon/werecreature, etc. characters, but half human/half supernatural characters?
No, you can have full blooded creatures but if someone does want to make a halfling, I’d prefer it be half human and half whatever else.

For example im making a half vampire/human hybrid which is called a Dhampir. My second character is just going to be fullblooded oni (demon).

K so and in my head all supernats powers have diluted over generations right? So like the world isn't made up of like a huge population of superhero|villain types? And like this is 2020s right?

Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy Hi!! We used to be in RP together! What's good!

K so and in my head all supernats powers have diluted over generations right? So like the world isn't made up of like a huge population of superhero|villain types? And like this is 2020s right?

I mean, that’s up to you. Your characters family line could still be as powerful as ever or like you said powers/abilities have diluted over time. The world is just like ours, the only difference is that humans or most of the general population doesn’t know that supernaturals are real.

And to answer the other question, no. You got your supernaturals that are neutral, got some that particularly like to keep to their own kind then you have those who like to mingle with humans. So not a huge population of good or bad but a mix.

No, you can have full blooded creatures but if someone does want to make a halfling, I’d prefer it be half human and half whatever else.

For example im making a half vampire/human hybrid which is called a Dhampir. My second character is just going to be fullblooded oni (demon).
Perfect! Thanks for clarification!

BuggaBoo! Good to see you! We've all missed you in Below The Surface!

BuggaBoo! Good to see you! We've all missed you in Below The Surface!
D'awwww tysm but like bein away and getting back into it, thinkin' i'm outta my craving cutsie skater girl types and into big, tough badass types for RP. Errbody still goodie-goods there?

But k right, So like yeah my concept is a retread of a mean witch charrie i gots. But like doin witchcraft calms down her anger/violence issues since she has to appease a major lake spirit. She has a little spirit guide that only she can see and hear, and it tries to guide her but ends up just annoying her most of the time.

I was also thinkin of doin a halfling angel but meh. I feel like doin a witch for the roadtrip lol

So how would a human/dragon hybrid work cause I don't see how dragons can blend in unless they can change their form to look human

So how would a human/dragon hybrid work cause I don't see how dragons can blend in unless they can change their form to look human
I think we can just make species like those have 2 forms. A human or semi-human-looking form and then their real form. If not, then I'm sure it can be explained away by magic. if not both of them can be explained by magic.

Been eyeing this for a few days, and I'm curious - what's the age range (or I guess life stage since they could have varying lifespans) for these characters?

Bumping this! Seeing if anyone is still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back