• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ðŸš¢ Wanderlust Cruise (interest check)

Sugarnaut

a nightmare to you specifically
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

250 Nights.
11 World Wonders.
60+ Countries.

Welcome to the World of Wonder Cruise, hosted by Wanderlust Cruises. It's the epic once in a lifetime cruise you've always imagined. Set an adventure with like-minded individuals across the globe on an experience no one has seen before and visit magnificent marvels people only dream to see.

• Based on the wild and real 9-month cruise that's covered my Tik Tok FYP, I'm creating a roleplay full of drama and mischief. If you're interested in joining and helping put input in the bare bones of the roleplay, hope onto the discord server to pitch ideas and reserve face claims. This is a collaborative effort so please keep that in consideration as we continue together!

Last edited:
Added some cute "categories" characters can fall into to help brainstorm some ideas!

✿ College Students: These people trust the cruise ship's wifi a little too much. They're working on school work on their sea days. Will they be able to balance the workload?
★ Employees: From waitresses to singers to lifeguards, these people are here to cater to the cruise guests. Doesn't mean they can't have a fun time when they've clocked out, right?
♥ Influencers: You know there had to be some on the trip right? They post every day about their new life at sea. The "Get-Ready-With-Me" videos are going to get repetitive after a while. What will they do then?
♫ Talents: Hired on board by a third party company, these employees have more leeway and are treated just like guests when they aren't on the clock. From singers, magicians, DJs, and dancers, is the pay really worth it?
✘ Guests: Just guests on this cruise. Stress? What's that? Nothing could be stressful on a 9 month cruise right?​

To clarify:

OOC is on Discord.
In Character posts will be on-site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back