• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Walt's Dreamers and Doers OOC

Sorry I haven't posted yet! I started a new job and also didn't know if we were waiting for the other characters to be approved or not!

Sorry I haven't posted yet! I started a new job and also didn't know if we were waiting for the other characters to be approved or not!
No worries- congrats on the new job!

And no need to wait on others. Any characters that have already been accepted are free to post. Sorry if we didn't make that clear!

i said 3 revalia revalia Ursula, Kiara, and Moana theyre fcs are China anne mcclain (Ursula based off), Sabrina Carpenter (Kiara based off), and Zendaya Coleman (Moana based off)

wait now that mcu is an option i might switch out Moana for Scarlet Witch and Zendaya Coleman out for Elizabeth Olson

Am I accepted?
Since your Spoiler was still labeled WIP, we hadn't checked it. If you are finished, please take a moment to make sure everything looks the way you want it to and we'll look at it later when we get the chance.

Yellow Swan Yellow Swan Hello! Yes, we are still accepting. Please read through everything on the sign-up page, and feel free to ask any questions here in the ooc page.

PixieDust PixieDust diwa diwa revalia revalia @Andoran r e i r e i mxlly mxlly stepherz345 stepherz345

Hey everyone! As of Sunday, the first post will have been up for 2 weeks, so I'm tagging everyone who has been accepted so far. We're working on a 2-week rolling acceptance, and any characters that have not been posted for will be considered inactive.

We do understand that real life happens and everyone is busy, so if you need extra time or have any concerns you'd like to discuss, please feel free to send a PM to me and MyUsualTriumph MyUsualTriumph . We really want to make this a fun experience for everyone and will do our best to make adjustments if it helps you, but we also want to make sure this is still something everyone is interested in, so please let us know! ^.^

PixieDust PixieDust diwa diwa revalia revalia @Andoran r e i r e i mxlly mxlly stepherz345 stepherz345

We've decided to extend the first post deadline for RPers with multiple characters. If you can get one post (2-3 paragraphs) for one character up by the end of Sunday, then you have until Wednesday for your other characters. After Wednesday we will be marking characters inactive and rethinking the future directions of this RP if necessary.

Again, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Wishfully Wishfully and MyUsualTriumph MyUsualTriumph .

Piggybacking off of Wishfully Wishfully ...

Everyone's busy. We get it.

Wish has a full time job and is enrolled in graduate level courses. I just moved out on my own and have been busting my ass to fnd jobs (plural) to support myself because the job market for my degree sucks. Both of us live in locations hit by hurricanes last month.

Still, we busted our asses to lay out something fun. Not just for our benefit, but for yours as well.

Do y'all have any idea how enfuriating it is to put so much work into something and watch so many people straight up not care?

It's disheartening to the highest degree. I straight up do not have the time or patience to string everyone along on this thing if y'all can't motivate yourselves.

Things happen, the world sucks, I get that. But is a PM or ping in OOC that hard?

As much as I hate to say it, we've got our finger on the kill switch. I want this rp to happen for us all, but I will not drag everyone by their toes to make it so.

And I say it with love.

Hey! I'm so so sorry I just posted for Lydia, I hope it's not too late! ♡
It's not the best post cuz it's like hella late rn so morning me will check it again aha

Wishfully Wishfully MyUsualTriumph MyUsualTriumph

I am gonna post tonight! Don't worry, and I didn't get a notification for the rp starting. Becca ( revalia revalia ) and Pixie had to tell me, and then I forgot....sorry! I'm so freaking sorry, and I love this rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back