• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Walt's Dreamers and Doers OOC

I finished everyone but Phoebus but time zones confuse me and I can't remember when it will be Tuesday for everyone lol. It already is here
Haha, it's Tuesday for us now in the EST as well. But we won't be going through sheets until later evening/night since we both work and neither of my characters are done and I feel like they should be by now??? T.T

My characters are all finito!
Just in case anyone is interested in any character relationships discussion.

That is if accepted to say the least hehe

Haha, it's Tuesday for us now in the EST as well. But we won't be going through sheets until later evening/night since we both work and neither of my characters are done and I feel like they should be by now??? T.T
Actually I don't work today~

#ThatRetailLife

revalia revalia thats a great idea! Feel free to talk about character relationships if your characters are completed!

Wish and I will get to acceptances tonight!

sup. i'm liz. i'll finish my characters asap.
Hey Liz :) wanted to clarify something... Are you using Emma Watson as your Belle?
I'm only asking cause my Pooh has her as a voice claim. Cause I can attempt to find someone else.
It says Walton so I am confuzzled.

Hey Liz :) wanted to clarify something... Are you using Emma Watson as your Belle?
I'm only asking cause my Pooh has her as a voice claim. Cause I can attempt to find someone else.
It says Walton so I am confuzzled.
i'm using an instagram model named emma walton. sorry for the confusion.

Alright y'all, acceptances should be up soon! Wish and I are taking a look now!

**If you have not already done so, PLEASE place your work under Spoilers and label them complete or incomplete, thanks!**

MyUsualTriumph MyUsualTriumph Wishfully Wishfully PixieDust PixieDust diwa diwa revalia revalia Doomshroud Doomshroud r e i r e i mxlly mxlly stepherz345 stepherz345
Hello! Your characters have been accepted and are listed under Accepted Characters on the Sign-Up page. We’re so excited to write with all of you c: We’ll have a starter post up in a few days and will tag everyone when it’s time to get started with the RP!~

If you have been accepted, please feel free to discuss character relationships and/or hang out in the OOC!!!

If you signed up after my instructions for acceptance, Simply went ahead and put your characters in Spoilers. However, if you were tagged in that post your spoilers were due by tonight, and acceptance will not be granted to incomplete spoilers at this time. Spoilers labeled “Complete" were evaluated tonight, and spoilers labeled “WIP" are still holding reserved spots. If you have any questions or concerns about acceptance, please contact us via PM.

MyUsualTriumph MyUsualTriumph Wishfully Wishfully PixieDust PixieDust diwa diwa revalia revalia Doomshroud Doomshroud r e i r e i mxlly mxlly stepherz345 stepherz345
Hello! Your characters have been accepted and are listed under Accepted Characters on the Sign-Up page. We’re so excited to write with all of you c: We’ll have a starter post up in a few days and will tag everyone when it’s time to get started with the RP!~

If you have been accepted, please feel free to discuss character relationships and/or hang out in the OOC!!!

If you signed up after my instructions for acceptance, Simply went ahead and put your characters in Spoilers. However, if you were tagged in that post your spoilers were due by tonight, and acceptance will not be granted to incomplete spoilers at this time. Spoilers labeled “Complete" were evaluated tonight, and spoilers labeled “WIP" are still holding reserved spots. If you have any questions or concerns about acceptance, please contact us via PM.

gaah. I still don't know what to do with my cheshire. T.T

Lol oh no!

I mean Cole Sprouse as a face claim is a good start.

He is. Yeah. I guess I have to dig deeper for that 'smile'. I mean Cole Sprouse looks a troublemaker enough. I'm still on the lookout tho. xD I will finish him, I promise. : )

Oh! Its okay! Just wanted to make sure!

I told her! But she just wants a smiiiiiile :P And I quote: 'Cole Sprouse is just not giving me any'

Love you Travey :P

Lmaoo.xD love you too waifu.

Yay congrats to everyone! If anyone wants to discuss relationships feel free to ask me however you like :)
Same Pixie :'3 we could discuss our other characters perhaps?
He is. Yeah. I guess I have to dig deeper for that 'smile'. I mean Cole Sprouse looks a troublemaker enough. I'm still on the lookout tho. xD I will finish him, I promise. : )

Lmaoo.xD love you too waifu.
See ^

Huehuehue :'3

Awesome! I'm totally open to discussing any relationships with my Lydia babe and my boys should be done this week ♡

I'm still at work but I'll try and look at everything that needs my attention tonight or tomorrow!

Anyone free who wants to talk about relationships with me babes Scarlett and Ezra, just pm me. ^^

< Is terrible at discussing character relationships.

Wishfully Wishfully MyUsualTriumph MyUsualTriumph
I think I may have actually written myself into a corner when coming up with Adam's characterization, because I'm still having some difficulty working out the kinks in his history and how to best depict his personality through interactions. Would it be alright if I relisted the character as WIP? Dunno how long reservations last, but I'll try to get to it as soon as I can.

If I can't come up with something or the characterization is more elaborate that I can realistically see myself roleplaying well, I'll probably re-submit a different character altogether, if that's alright.

< Is terrible at discussing character relationships.

Wishfully Wishfully MyUsualTriumph MyUsualTriumph
I think I may have actually written myself into a corner when coming up with Adam's characterization, because I'm still having some difficulty working out the kinks in his history and how to best depict his personality through interactions. Would it be alright if I relisted the character as WIP? Dunno how long reservations last, but I'll try to get to it as soon as I can.

If I can't come up with something or the characterization is more elaborate that I can realistically see myself roleplaying well, I'll probably re-submit a different character altogether, if that's alright.
That sounds fine- go for it! There are several others that are still WIP anyways so I don't think it's a big deal. We plan to get the first post up before the weekend, but you can always catch up later if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back