• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Walt's Dreamers and Doers OOC

MyUsualTriumph

Chocohoe
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Walt's Dreamers and Doers
Out of Character

UnluckyVacantDegus-size_restricted.gif

filler
Out of Character
filler

With Fronds Like These, Who Needs Anemones?

This is the out of character section, where you can chat and get to know your fellow RPers!
If you have any questions about the RP, tag the GMs MyUsualTriumph MyUsualTriumph and Wishfully Wishfully .

Last edited:
I definitely thought I had more written down for Taka at some point @.@ But maybe not haha

I remember all three of them! Ophelia and my Annabelle were friends :)
#2QT4USquad4Lyfe

I don't think Taka ever actually got a post though... She was just talked about haha.

Funny story- Finn and Ophelia are side characters in a completely different story now! Different from these variations, of course, but it's been fun writing with them ^^

#2QT4USquad4Lyfe

I don't think Taka ever actually got a post though... She was just talked about haha.

Funny story- Finn and Ophelia are side characters in a completely different story now! Different from these variations, of course, but it's been fun writing with them ^^
Haha yess 2cute4u! Annie says hi!

And yeah I pretty much use all my old characters in other rps

Wassuuuup!

The IC looks awesome. Already got a character in mind.

...he's rather beastly, if you catch my drift:-D

Wishfully Wishfully , MyUsualTriumph MyUsualTriumph

For the writing sample, do we have to write something for each character in their perspective or it can simply be a post from any roleplay we have done?

revalia revalia
Anything goes! Just show us something you're proud of!

Note for different characters:
Writing samples can come from anything you've written, but each character's sample needs to be from a different source.

PixieDust PixieDust
Pick anything! It's not super relevant to the roleplay since the focus is on club activities. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back