• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Walt Disney University (Casual RP CLOSED)

PixieDust

Ten Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi and welcome to this magical interest check!
So really in its simplest form, this will be a casual and fun RP set at the fictional Walt Disney University in which classic Disney characters are reimagined as normal university students or professors. Disney and Pixar are both fair game (but not MCU or Star Wars I'm afraid) and characters can also be aged up, aged down or gender bent.

We can all build the plot as we go, but there will of course be tentpole events, university clubs and such. The best part about any RP is the relationships the characters form, and characters will be the main focus!

If this gets enough interest I shall make the character and OOC thread and an optional discord chat for those who have it. There will not be a rush on posts however, I would prefer if we can all aim for at least a post a week, no matter how small the post is!

Feel free to ask any questions you have :)

Stay magical!

OOC
Character Signup
Discord

Last edited:
The OOC Thread is up and soon the Character Thread will be too :)

Here is the character thread!

Are you still accepting characters? This looks fun. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back