• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Walking in someone else's shoes - looking for replacements to take over from busy RPers

TheJipan

The phone master
You probably clicked on this wondering what on earth I meant. Well, I have an RP here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/infinity-line.110967/ that has lost a few players for reasons out of their control, and I'm looking for people who can jump straight in and take over their characters!

If you're interested, take a look and see if there is a character you're interested in, then tell me which character it is and I'll sort it out for you.

Is there somewhere else this is supposed to be or something? I'd have thought that people would be eager to join an RP without the gruelling work of creating a profile and character introductions. Evidently, I was wrong.

It would help if there were a list of characters without players

I love the idea and on occasion enjoy playing characters I didn't make, give me a list of who is player less and ill pick one up happily. But please make sure you have the creators permission.

[QUOTE="The 7th Bard]It would help if there were a list of characters without players

I love the idea and on occasion enjoy playing characters I didn't make, give me a list of who is player less and ill pick one up happily. But please make sure you have the creators permission.

[/QUOTE]
Actually, I'm in the process of doing that, but it won't be done for another 3 days. Until then, you can take over from a RPer called yumiyukifan1, who isn't able to post very often. Well, it won't be control so much as sharing... But it's something. Why don't you PM then about it?

Im not in much of a hurry and can wait for a character that doesn't have a player, for a couple reason, I don't want to step on someones toes with their character and it could become confusing to other players when people are used to seeing one account run a character and suddenly two accounts are.

[QUOTE="The 7th Bard]Im not in much of a hurry and can wait for a character that doesn't have a player, for a couple reason, I don't want to step on someones toes with their character and it could become confusing to other players when people are used to seeing one account run a character and suddenly two accounts are.

[/QUOTE]
Fair enough. I'll tag you when I have the list. (it'll be in the Overview of the RP)

Unfortunately most people seem to enjoy character creation more than the actual roleplaying, which is why there are so many RPs that die off within the month they were launched (<_<)

There is nothing wrong with your idea, though. I hope you succeed *woof*

[QUOTE="Wolf Rawrrr]Unfortunately most people seem to enjoy character creation more than the actual roleplaying, which is why there are so many RPs that die off within the month they were launched (<_<)
There is nothing wrong with your idea, though. I hope you succeed *woof*

[/QUOTE]
I see that... In fact that's the reason I put this thread up! That way, I can attract people who just want to RP. Actually, on Monday I'm putting up a wall of shame in my RP with a list of all the lazy players who couldn't be bothered to actually RP. Thanks for the support! (o'v'o)

Hello again everyone! I have now successfully compiled a list of all the inactive players on my RP, Infinity Line.

You can find this list in the Overview, under a tab titled 'player blacklist'. You can then look at the characters tab to see who owns each character, and therefore which characters are available.

I look forward to RPing with you!

[QUOTE="The 7th Bard]I would like Peachypants' character "Kira Aburame"

[/QUOTE]
That can be arranged. Give me a minute...

Done. I can start off an event in the Japan tab for you to join in, if you want?

If I could Id like to ask for a couple of days, two would be perfect to just get caught up in the roleplay and get a good feel on the character from her previous actions.

[QUOTE="The 7th Bard]If I could Id like to ask for a couple of days, two would be perfect to just get caught up in the roleplay and get a good feel on the character from her previous actions.

[/QUOTE]
Actually, that is easier than it sounds. They never really posted, and I have a catch up tab in the Overview for that purpose anyway - please take a look at it. You might not find it gives you the amount of detail you want, but it's there for using! ( :) )

I actually intended to read the entire thread. But I've got alot going on today, talking to college quidance counselers, planning my future today, so at the very least I'd prefer to start tomorrow. Sorry.

Fair enough. Kind of a shame that my catchup didn't get used... But okay. Take all the time you need.

I did look at your catch up I think I'll just skim it for his posts. And then jump in. :)

Okay at this rate ... Could you please start an event in Japan. I way over estimated.

[QUOTE="The 7th Bard]I did look at your catch up I think I'll just skim it for his posts. And then jump in. :)

[/QUOTE]
Oh okay ( :) ) I think he only made one post. As for entry, you have two options. You can continue from New York and get involved in one of the three events going on currently, or I can create a new event and get your character over to Tokyo so things don't get too cramped in New York. The choice is yours.

It's settled then! Just give me a moment to sort out the other RPers who are going to Tokyo, then I'll see what I can do. Kira is going to be kidnapped, okay? And btw I will have to actually post later, as I have to have my dinner. Are you okay with posting at around 10pm GMT, or would you like me to rework my schedule for you?

Please do not rework your schedual for me. I have life so my posting's will be anything but quick take all the time you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back