• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Waitin' for the love of a travelin' soldier

SpazTheButcher

The Warrior-Poet
My name is Spaz, and I am the following:

*A history buff
*A fan of sad and dark settings, and the light that can bloom in them
*Many Fandoms and TV shows, though most of 'em are obscure
*Someone who writes only as OCs, seeing as I have a hard time portraying characters that I have not personally acted
*A person who is looking for MxF, with me as the M, but can rp FxF. I cannot rp MxM in a romantic setting, but I can do platonic

Fandoms I can do:
*Star Wars
*Generation Kill
*The Walking Dead
*Girls Und Panzer
*Aria: The Scarlet Ammo (TV show)
*Gate
*Warhammer 40k

I am also fluent in rping original characters and I am especially good at the following roles:
*Veteran
*Active Duty soldier
*Firefighter
*Police officer
*Gang/Mafia Member

My Plot:
While I can rp the things aforementioned, I am open to any plots, but the only unique one I have is based upon the song Traveling Soldier by The Chicks. This rp will follow the same idea that My Character met your character in a Cafe before being deployed to Vietnam, and they exchanged addresses in the short time my character was there. This RP will be unique in the idea that it will not, for the most part, be face to face interactions but instead they will be letters written between the characters.

Please DM if interested, and have a good day!

Last edited:
I know this is a bit old but would you be interested in Gate ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back