• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom W.I.T.C.H. || Guardians of the Veil || IC Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Tyler O'Neal
04548928d2da93568846fbd2348d5522 (2).jpg

Tyler's breathing was heavy and ragged while he hovered in the air, his arms still aimed down towards his now defeated enemies. Their forms laid scattered around the swamp and showed no signs of returning to the fight. After taking a second of assurance of his victory he lowered his arms and let out a heavy sigh. "Well, that was a work out," he muttered as he rotated his wrist. He glanced to his hands and noticed that they were a bit sore from the force of his attack. If this was what he could do now, just imagining what he could do after actual practice and training is a bit overwhelming. Though before he could think more on it he was pulled from his thoughts by a familiar voice.

"Tyler!"

He spun around and felt a slight feeling of relief as he saw two of his fellow guardians, Wakana and Celosia, below him and still breathing. Though he showed no signs of happiness and was quick to overcome his relief with an annoyed glare towards the two. He lowered himself to the ground and looked to both of them with a frown. "Next time you want to dive into a damn portal that leads to an unknown world, maybe have a plan and listen to your team," he stated with a truly cold voice towards the two as he crossed his arms. After waiting a second he sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "As for the other two I have no clue. Me and Hector went in together, ya know like I suggested, and we split up to cover more ground and look for you three. But now I'm starting to question the plan now that these things have made it clear they aren't here to welcome us," he said gesturing to the defeated creatures on the ground.

"Hey what if you stay here with Tyler and him and I'll find the others? Now we got Moss he can just lead us back here."

Tyler arched an eyebrow and shook his head. "I'm not sure that's the best idea. I'm pretty sure there are more of these things, maybe in even larger groups than this one. We should move together, find both Hector and Iris and finally make a real plan," he suggested before looking to Moss. "Who's the closes to us right now?" he asked. Moss slightly revealed himself from behind Wakana and tapped his chin.

"Scary guardian closer," he said but shivered and shook his head. "But not safe, more soldiers with him," as Moss said that a loud noise echoed throughout the swamp that made Moss yelp and return to his hiding spot behind Wakana. Tyler quickly recognized the sound belonging to a horn. "Not good, not good! Horn means death! More soldiers going to scary guardian!" he blurted out. Tyler gritted his teeth and looked to the others.

"Of course that idiot is the center of trouble," he muttered before shaking his head.

Hector Crest
a73c88f035dcb67fd87393303da4e628 (3).jpg

A sickening crack filled Hectors ears as his knee crashed into the rib cage of another one of the creatures, causing it to let out a raspy gasp before it fell to the ground struggling for air. Hector took a few steps back, trying to find a moment to catch his breath, but grunted as he heard a new contestant from behind let out a war cry. Hector dived to left just in time to escape the deadly blow of a heavy looking battle axe and stumbled on his feet as the frustrated creature growled towards him. Hector gritted his teeth and readied for a counter attack, but he paused as another blow of a horn echoed through the air. "Surround him! Give him no time to breathe!" a voice shouted with authority and was rewarded with more armored creatures surrounding Hector.

"Damn it," Hector hissed in frustration as they began to become more organized. He scanned them all and only felt his chances lower slightly as he saw that some were now armed with torches and axes that had made quick work of his roots and vines. Right now things were only going downhill for him. He winced as a sharp pain erupted from his side and looked down to see a small amount of crimson liquid run down his side. He held his wound and made sure to keep his attention on his opponent who was already prepared for another attack, but before he made any moves Hector noticed a smile crawl onto the creatures face. As the clanking of metal came from behind him Hector widen his eyes and ducked just in time for the sharp blade of a sword to wiz over his head. He stomped his left foot into the ground and felt a wave of roots erupt from the ground and wrap around his attacker. He glanced back to his second opponent who was struggling to get free from the roots, but quickly looked to see his other attacker charging towards him with its weapon raised high and already in striking distance of Hector.

"Shit!" he shouted as he slammed his palm into the earth and having even more roots come form the ground and wrap around the creatures weapon, forcing him to stop and get free. With no time to spare Hector readied to strike, but was stopped as the creature with the axe slammed its armored foot into Hector face and forcing him onto one knee. The smell of copper began to overwhelm Hectors nose and he gave a grunt as he forced the foot away and stumbled back to his feet. "Just screw off!" he barked before reeling back his fist and shooting it into the creatures gut, sending it flying back and slamming into a few others of the creatures. With a grunt he snapped his attention back to his other attacker and held up a hand as he began to feel the straining roots wrapped around the creature tighten. "You too!" the creatures eyes widen as it was sent flying deeper into the swamp by Hectors roots. With a heavy and worn out breath Hector stood tall and looked around to see the rest of his issue prepare for another round. "Two more down," he mumbled as he wiped his bloodied nose and let a small smirk come to his face. "A shit ton to go," he chuckled bitterly.

. D O V E . D O V E
animegirl20 animegirl20

CELOSIA EVERDEEN
( Hidden Scrollbar )
Celosia, not being used to be the one receiving a lecture, grimaced before standing straight up and clenching her fist in front of her chest. "I shall not make nor let Wakana make the same mistake again." she promised with a determined expression. However, they didn't have enough time to dally since the other guardians could be in trouble.

The sound of war horn resonated throughout the swamp which elicited a worried reaction from the fire guardian. "We must hurry." she said, "I agree with Tyler. Wakana, it is not wise to separate." she commented on the orange-haired's idea.

"Hurry! This way, quick!" Moss called out as he continued sniffing the way to Hector. The goblin led them to an even more muddy area and Celosia had to prod carefully to avoid tripping. "Scary guardian very close." their walking map said uselessly since it would be hard to miss the sound of metals and loud sounds of pain.

Celosia immediately rushed to the direction of the noises and what she saw surprised her. Twisted large roots, disheveled guards and a wounded Hector made up the scene before her. It seemed like there were a never-ending amount of creatures ganging up on him.

The dark-haired female saw a guard trying to sneak behind Hector with his weapon raised. Celosia rushed and took the creature by the wrist, giving it a death grip, before using her enhanced strength and hand-to-hand expertise to throw him against a tree. It released a painful yelp as its back collided with the rough surface, knocking him out.

"Hector, you're bleeding!" she exclaimed in alarm while she picked up her stance and stood back-to-back with the earth guardian, eyes never leaving the enemies.

cooltext280430357715930.png
IMG_0638.jpgTyler did not seem to happy when he flew down towards them even gave them a bit of a lecture. Wakana rubbed her arm and looked down. "Yeah sorry about that. Wasn't my attention I was looking for him." Wakana said pointing at the goblin. Celosia seem to take it even more seriously then probably Wakana was.

"I shall not make nor let Wakana make the same mistake again."

Wakana lifted her eyebrow. "Right" She looked over to Tyler waiting for a response to her idea about possibly splitting up again but he didn't seem to be on bored with it which was understandable.

"I'm not sure that's the best idea. I'm pretty sure there are more of these things, maybe in even larger groups than this one. We should move together, find both Hector and Iris and finally make a real plan,"

Wakana thought for a moment. "Yeah I guess your right." Tyler then asked Moss who was the closest. The creature came from behind Wakana's leg and thought for a moment.

"Scary guardian closer,"

Wakana nodded, "I guess we collect Hector first." Moss also mentioned that there were tons of soldiers and it wasn't going to be safe. Which some how did not surprise Wakana in the least. There was then a sudden sound of a horn and Moss became frantic. More soldiers were apparently coming and they were heading in Hectors direction. "Great...."

"We must hurry."

Wakana turned her head to Celosia. She also mentioned she agreed with Tyler about not splitting up. "Well then lets go before that horn blows again for more soldiers."

"Hurry! This way, quick!"

As Moss called out Wakana and the others quickly followed him to Hectors location. As they kept moving Wakana also noticed how much muddier the ground was becoming. Why were they flying? Wakana thought to herself. She soon started flapping her wings and hovered over the swamp. This was much easer then trying two walk in it. Moss said they were getting closer which was quite obvious considering they could heat the fighting. Wakana flew higher into the sky and flew in the direction of all the noise and looked down to see Hector completely surrounded. Now also Celosia seemed to be in the mix. Wakana flew around trying to take look at just how many their were. After thinking for a moment she looked over to Tyler and shouted towards him. "Hey think you blow them away or maybe make a tornado?" She then flew over towards him. "I don't think we can fight an defeat all these soldiers for to long especially since we got these powers but we could at least try to make run for it. Besides we got to find Iris and this could take a while." She said watching as reinforcements came rushing in.
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
Maree Maree

Tyler O'Neal Hector Crest
04548928d2da93568846fbd2348d5522 (2).jpg a73c88f035dcb67fd87393303da4e628 (3).jpg

Heart pounding, lungs burning and body aching in pain was all Hector could feel at the moment as he stood alone, surrounded by the seemingly unending horde of creatures. With a ragged breath he sighed as it seemed the creatures were taking a brief second to regroup and ready for their next strike, a second that Hector used to suck in all the foul air of the swamp as he could to fill his burning lungs. "Shit you guys are relentless," he chuckled weakly as he held his wounded side, feeling his warm blood cover his palm. It wasn't anything life threatening, but Hector needed to end this fight fast. Or at least find a way to escape, but looking around him now it seemed that was near impossible. As the situation only grew more grave Hector felt his eyelids grow heavier. He would kill for a nap right now. As Hector began to let his mind drift for a brief second he failed to hear a new attacker charging him from behind. Once it was to late his eyes snapped open and he spun around with his bruised fist reeled back at the ready, but froze as he saw Celosia handle the creature with ease and toss it into a tree, taking it out of the fight. With wide eyes he stared at Celosia with surprise before hearing a few growls from behind him and spinning back to face the other creatures. He needed to focus now if they wanted to get out of this.

"Hector, you're bleeding!"

Hector chuckled and glanced back to her. "Really, I didn't notice," he said, sarcasm dripping from his tone. He turned his attention back to the fight and sighed. "Anyways, welcome to the party. Are the others with you?" he asked, but wouldn't need her to answer as he glanced up to see Wakana flying around and Tyler hovering over the fight.

"Hey think you can blow them away or maybe make a tornado?"

Tyler looked to and shook his head. "I don't think so. I'd end up blowing Hector and Celosia away with them," he said and held up a slightly shaking hand. "Plus I think I may have overdid it with my fight," he said with a frown before looking down to Hector and Celosia. "You're both just gonna have to fly out! Wakana's right, we can't fight these things now! We need to regroup!" he shouted down to them. Hector frowned and gritted his teeth. He didn't want to admit it, but he was right. After a moment of silence Hector growled and looked to Celosia.

"You go first," he muttered with a glare towards the creatures. The creatures seemed ready to charge, but to Hectors confusion they stayed where they were with their weapons at the ready. Once he was sure Celosia was off the ground he gave a strong burst from his wings and lifted off the ground. It was actually a struggle as his body screamed out in pain, but he simply gritted his teeth and continued to rise into the air with the others. Though as he was almost high enough a twisted figure slowly emerged form the swamps shadows and seemed to hold up an object. Tyler was the first to notice the figure and widened his eyes as he saw what looked like a hand held crossbow aimed towards the sky. Aimed towards Hector.

"Hector!" was all Tyler could blurt out before the arrow was freed from the cross bow and shot towards the earth guardian. Hector looked back to Tyler with an arched eyebrow as Tyler flew towards him, but soon they raised in shock as a piercing and burning pain erupted in his right arm.

"Ahhh!" he roared out as he nearly fell back to the earth, but luckily Tyler was able to catch him in time and kept him in the air with him. Tyler snapped his eyes back towards the figure with a glare, but growle din frustration as it was no longer there.

"Damn," he hissed before looking to the others. "We need to move now!" he barked before flying off with Hector hissing in pain.

. D O V E . D O V E
animegirl20 animegirl20

CELOSIA EVERDEEN
( Hidden Scrollbar )
Celosia visibly frowned when Tyler dismissed Wakana's suggestion. If they don't move now then these creatures would trap them and cause their demise.

"You're both just gonna have to fly out! Wakana's right, we can't fight these things now! We need to regroup!"

The fire guardian kept her eyes fixed on their enemies while nodding her head. Hector told her to go first and so she did, focusing on her wings so they could work properly. Moments later and she was off the ground sloppily.

Celosia turned her head to look at the injured boy below, noting the way he was gritting his teeth suggesting difficulty. She immediately reached out a hand for the earth guardian but before she could get to him, Tyler yelled and an arrow blasted into Hector's right arm causing him to scream in pain.

She gasped as her eyes widened, "Wakana grab Moss while I hold them off!" she said with furrowed brows while the goblin flung his arms around so the guardian leader could easily spot him. He was a good distance away from the army so Celosia is convinced they would be okay.

Celosia took a heavy breath before extending her arms, palms facing the raging army and archers who were preparing to make a shot. "Fire!" she screamed as a humongous mass of fire deluged from her hands into the group of creatures. She gritted her teeth while holding off her attack and she only stopped when everyone was in a safe distance.

The creatures below started crying in pain and that was her cue to flee the fiery scene. She weakly followed the other guardians into safety with heavy pants.

"W-We need to...stop his..bleeding" she said in between breaths.

cooltext280430357715930.png
IMG_0638.jpgEverything was happening so fast and Wakana's mind was everywhere. Luckily they had found a place to hide for now. But Hector was bleeding from his arm and thy still haven't found Inia yet. "Ok um" Wakana looked around and spotted Moss. "Hey you come here." Wakana stood up and walked over to him. She then grabbed him ripped and piece of cloth of his shirt. He didn't seem to happy about it. But Wakana didn't really care at that moment. She took Hector's arm and wrapped the cloth around his arm. "Ok that's all we can do for now with that.....Ok we need to find Inia and fast then we can decide what to do next. But I think Hector needs to stay here and someone needs to stay with him. We can't drag him around to much might make the bleeding worse. So if one of you stay's here with him me and someone else can follow Moss and go get Inia. Then we can come back here and decide what to do next."
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back