• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom W.I.T.C.H. || Guardians of the Veil || IC Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Having trouble? Don't worry, you're still doing better than pumpkin head down there."

Ito's cheeks somehow managed to turn a deeper shade of red, and before she could even open her mouth to talk, Wakana responded to Hector's teasing, saving her from having to answer. She picked at her hands as she watched the two start bickering again, wondering if this would be how they'd act this entire time. Of course, Tyler and Hector together weren't any better, but she figured that was just a normal guy thing.

She hesitantly took Wakana's hand when the other girl offered it, and was about to attempt flying with her when Hector decided to try showing off. Ito couldn't help but cringe as he spiraled out of control and smacked into the ground. She quickly let go of Wakana's hand and attempted to go over to check on him, flying a little bit more steadily than her first try using the wings. She tried relaxing like Tyler had told Celosia to do, and found that little change made things easier. Glancing around, she noticed Celosia heading towards Hector as well and wanted to stop so as to not intrude, but she was already nearing the ground below.

Ito could've cried when her feet made contact with the ground, relieved to be on a steady surface. Her head tilted slightly to the side as she looked down at the older boy, almost like a confused puppy. "Ah... are you, are you okay?" She repeated the older girl's question. She didn't think he was, but remembered it was polite to ask. Her uncle had been very adamant about her learning manners. "...Are you that desperate to impress a woman?" Ito added that little remark, which surprised her a little bit. Snark was something very out of character for her.

. D O V E . D O V E Raider dog Raider dog animegirl20 animegirl20

Tyler O'Neal / Hector Crest
04548928d2da93568846fbd2348d5522 (2).jpga73c88f035dcb67fd87393303da4e628 (3).jpg

Tyler arched an eyebrow as he noticed Celosia's gasp and turned just in time to see Hector crash into the ground. He cringed at the impact and only sighed. "Moron," he muttered to himself and looked to Celosia who stated the obvious with Hector needing help. "I can see that," he replied before she descended to check on Hector. Tyler only sighed and soon followed her with a frown. As she reached him and both her and Ito asked if he was okay Tyler glanced to the small craters he had created from his crash. "Well he's still breathing so that's a surprise. A crash like that would kill or cripple most people," he said before glancing back to Hector who was just now regaining his breath and slowly pushing himself up to a sitting position. "Though I guess since you're the earth guardian you can take a bit of a beating," he suggested. Hector only shook his head and winced as it only proved to add onto the headache that now throbbed in his head. Hector was about to respond, but paused as Ito threw in a quick comment.

"...Are you that desperate to impress a woman?"

Instantly Tyler stifled his laughter and looked away while Hector froze and snapped his gaze towards Ito with a frown and surprisingly slightly reddened cheeks. Usually he wasn't embarrassed by things like this, but it caught him off guard. "W-what!? No! Of course not! The hell would make you think that!?" he blurted out and looked away with a glare. "I just wanted to shut that pumpkin heads mouth is all!" he claimed and huffed before ignoring Celosia's offered hand. "I don't need help," he muttered before pushing himself up to his feet, though honestly it was a struggle as he was still sore, but he did well to hide it and sighed as he brushed himself off. He heard Tyler chuckle and snapped his glare towards him. "Something funny Air Head?" he asked with narrowed eyes. Tyler nodded and pointed towards Hector.

"Yeah, Flower Boy has some roses on his cheeks," he chuckled as he pointed out Hector still slightly red cheeks. Hector growled and took a step towards Tyler with clenched fist.

"Shut up! It was the crash is all!" he claimed, but Tyler only continued to chuckle and rolled his eyes.

"If you say so," Hector growled, but just held himself back. He hated to admit it but that crash sort of did a number on him. He rotated his shoulders and sighed as he looked away from the group.

"Whatever."

. D O V E . D O V E
animegirl20 animegirl20
Svisttt Svisttt

CELOSIA EVERDEEN
( Hidden Scrollbar )
Celosia started putting the pieces together before realizing that their new form allows them to endure critical blows such as blasting straight to the ground ala Hector style. She felt a tinge of annoyance upon having her attempt of help ignored by the said man. She shook her head from side to side, "Quit being difficult." she said with furrowed brows, "If it hurts then you should just say so." she added while her hands rested on her hips.

Honestly, the fire guardian has never met someone as stubborn as him..maybe except Tyler when she keeps on telling him not doze off in class.

With a heavy sigh, she massaged the bridge of her nose, "Honestly, there are other ways you can impress Wakana or Ito." she commented, oblivious to the fact that she's probably adding fuel to the fire which is Hector's embarrassment.

The long-haired female turned to their guardian leader, "I suggest that Tyler teach us the right way of using our wings." she told the younger female (and the others as well but she's directing the suggestion at the leader), obviously determined to fix their flaw in flight.

cooltext280430357715930.png
IMG_0638.jpg"Like I need your help. I'm practically a natural!"

"Really now?" Wakana said dead panned.

"Here, let me show ya how it's done,"

Wakana sighed and watched him to see if he could actually do it. "Bet he crashes." She said under her breath. Unfortunately she was right. Of course she didn't expect him to crash as bad as he did. Wakana eyes had widen when he practically knocked the wind out of him. But had to be ok right? They were in their guardian forms after all. Celosia made it over to Hector first asking if he was alright. Then Ito whose hand she was holding let go of Wakana and went over to Hector next. Wakana eased her way on to the ground and walked over to the three then looked down at Hector. "That was quite a fall." Then a question which made Wakana burst out into laughter came from Ito's mouth.

"...Are you that desperate to impress a woman?"

"Hector? Trying to impress a girl? Yeah sure ok." Wakana said in disbelief.

"W-what!? No! Of course not! The hell would make you think that!?" he blurted out and looked away with a glare. "I just wanted to shut that pumpkin heads mouth is all!"

"Great job by the way you sure showed me." Wakana said smiling. "And trust I will always remember this glorious day."

"Honestly, there are other ways you can impress Wakana or Ito."

Wakana raised and eyebrow at Celosia. "Yeah no don't add me into that mix. Besides why would he try to impress us the guy doesn't even want to be part of the team. Besides I've only ever seen him with that blonde and she isn't here to be impressed. So I'm going to take good guess and say Hector thinks he's this big tough guy and that he don't need any help from nobody." Wakana glanced back over to Celosia when she spoke about Tyler helping them on their flying. "Yeah" Wakana said as she scratched the back of her head. "That's probably a good idea." She said with a sheepish grin.
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
Svisttt Svisttt

Ito looked between Wakana and Tyler, confused as to why they were laughing so hard. It was a genuine question- if a sassy one. Frowning, she looked away, tuning out the rest of the bickering and not responding to anything else the little group was saying, asides from random nods here and there.

"I suggest that Tyler teach us the right way of using our wings."

Celosia's words, though not directed at her, drew Ito back to reality. She twirled a lock of her hair around her finger absent mindedly, before looking at Tyler, then at her own feet. "If Tyler's okay with that..." She paused, before shrugging and mumbling in her usual soft voice, "I think i-it'd really be helpful for everyone."

Her gaze trailed down to a snail squirming along on the ground, and she wondered where it was going. Ito watched as it retreated into its shell and frowned, thinking back to what her uncle always said about her being a little shy with people. I'm a snail, she thought as she tore her eyes away from the little creature. In a little shell. Quietly, the young girl mumbled quietly to herself, "I'm a snail, but that's alright."

animegirl20 animegirl20 Raider dog Raider dog . D O V E . D O V E

04548928d2da93568846fbd2348d5522 (2).jpg a73c88f035dcb67fd87393303da4e628 (3).jpg

Hector felt like his head was going to explode as the group around him only continued to add fuel to the flame that was is temper. Finally as Ito also agreed that Tyler would be a good teacher Hector let out a groan on annoyance and turned back towards them. "Seriously? You wanna keep stroking this pricks ego?" Hector questioned, but Tyler only sighed and crossed his arms.

"Well it's a better than eating dirt like you did," Tyler pointed out with an expressionless look. By now Tyler was getting pretty bored of Hectors macho attitude and even a little annoyed by his stubbornness. Hector gritted his teeth and turned his attention back towards Tyler with clenched fist. Hectors temper was now ready to blow. It wasn't just his embarrassment in his crash, but the past weeks of nightmares and stress was finally starting to get a hold of him.

"You think you're so great don't you? You always have some smug or superior look on your face and I'm getting tired of it," he snapped and turned away from the group and began to walk towards more open clearing. "I don't need your help, I can get it on my own! Just watch!" he barked before forcing his wings to give a flurry of beats that quickly brought him into the air and away from the group that he still refused to call a team.

Tyler watched as the stubborn guardian flew of, wobbling slightly, but quickly catching himself before continuing on and Tyler sighed. "I swear that guy is just allergic to peoples help," he said before looking to everyone else. "Ignore him, he'll either learn his lesson or keep making craters," he said before giving his wings a quick flap. "Anyway, lets get down to it."

. D O V E . D O V E
animegirl20 animegirl20
Svisttt Svisttt

CELOSIA EVERDEEN
( Hidden Scrollbar )
Celosia drew a long breath as she landed on the ground, her hands falling unto her knees as she tried to catch up with her breath. She never knew that flying could be so difficult that even the ace student herself managed to fall down at least three times. She was pretty sure that she almost followed Hector's ungraceful example if she had failed to grab Ito's hand for support earlier. The fire guardian grimaced at the thought before her eyes trailed to the earth guardian. She couldn't help but wonder how he's doing since he's so stubborn.

The long-haired female straightened herself up before facing the less-stubborn bunch, "Hn, today was not the best but I am glad that we managed to get something done." she nodded at the trio in recognition. She turned to Tyler and gave him another bow, "Thank you for helping us. Your teachings will come in handy." she said rather formally. She was about to call it a day when she suddenly noticed something bright and glowing at the corner of her eyes.

There, at the dark corner of one of the bridge's pillar, appeared a shimmering blue object, almost liquid-y in appearance. She gaped at the extraordinary object before her attention flung to the Heart of Kandrakar which started glowing and pointing at the blue object's direction. "The necklace!" she exclaimed after a gasp.

However, as if things couldn't get any more surprising, a stout, short, green and goblin-like creature with a foul smell rolled out of the glowing object. Celosia let out a squeak when it ran pass her and hugged Wakana's leg, "Alward need guardians!" it said while shaking out of fear, "Guardians save Alward from evil prince! Guardians take portal to Meridian!" it continued while pointing at the said portal which it came from.

Celosia stared in bewilderment as the whole scene unfolded before her. So the strange blue object which popped out of nowhere was the portal and now this creature is asking for their help?

As if on cue, the Heart of Kandrakar glowed even more and if one was to look closely at it, they'd notice that it was showing a white-haired male being dragged by orc-like beings before being thrown into a dungeon very harshly.

IMG_0638.jpgWakana was finally getting hang of flying. She finally got her balance in order and wasn't turning upside down anymore. Wakana was in the air watching the others with a smile on her face. "Looks like I'm getting the hang of this."

"Hn, today was not the best but I am glad that we managed to get something done."

"Yeah me to." Wakana said as she started flying around in circles. She then stopped and landed on the ground nice and easy. "Alright!" Wakana said happy she didn't take a tumble suddenly she heard Celosia yell out something.

"The necklace!"

"Huh? What?" She looked down to see that the heart was glowing and pointing at something? Wakana looked in the direction the necklace was pointing and noticed a blue object. "What the...." Then a goblin like creatures came running out of it pass Celosia and straight to her and grabbed on to her leg. "Eep! Get it off! Get it off!" Wakana said as she started jumping around shaking her leg so it would let go. But the thing was holding on tight.

"Alward need guardians!" it said while shaking out of fear, "Guardians save Alward from evil prince! Guardians take portal to Meridian!"

Wakana suddenly stopped and looked down at the creature holding her leg. "I'm sorry say what now?....Wait a minute what's that awful smell?" She covered her nose and looked back down at the creature. Oh no I think it's coming from him and it's holding on to my leg! She thought to herself. "Man you stink." Wakana noticed that creature seemed to be to scared and what did it say Guardians save Alward? Who was that? She also notice the creature was pointing at the blue thing which now was clear to be a portal. Then suddenly the Heart of Kandrakar, which was still glowing, seemed to be showing a image but you had to look closely to see it. Wakana had her hands out around the Heart as it floated and glowed. The Heart was showing a image of a white haired guy being dragged by orcs? "Um guys I thing this.....creature wants us to save that boy." Wakana looked down at it as still clung to her legs and raised an eyebrow at it. "Hey could you let go of me please?"
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
Svisttt Svisttt

04548928d2da93568846fbd2348d5522 (2).jpga73c88f035dcb67fd87393303da4e628 (3).jpg

Tyler watched his new students continue practicing their flying with his techniques and crossed his arms as he gave a small nod. They were a bit bumpy at first, but now they looked less, well, terrible. During their practices even Tyler improved his flying abilities and felt as if this was a born trait of his. Though he didn't much like the workout and preferred to just sleep, it was a bit fun. "Damn it!" Tyler gave a heavy sigh and glanced over to Hectors small opening and shook his head as he saw him picking himself up from the ground. Again. A few craters surrounded Hector and the earth guardian had just added a fresh one with his recent failure. He gave a growl of frustration and dusted himself off, muttering several curses under his breath. Hector then wiped the small trail of crimson liquid that trailed from his nose and gave his limbs a quick stretch before bursting back into the air. Tyler only watched as Hector continued to force himself into his own independent training. It was amusing at first, but as the time went on Tyler only grew annoyed in the guardians stubbornness. Every time he crashed he got back up to try again. He will admit he was able to keep himself up long enough, but it was Hector's attempt to pick up speed that frustrated Tyler. He was taking on to much for his first time and Tyler was close to intervene whether Hector liked it or not. But Tyler decided against it as he saw Hectors burning determination in his eyes. There was no talking to that idiot.

Tyler was soon pulled away from Hector as Celosia suggested they call it a day. Tyler nodded and lowered himself to the ground with ease. "Agreed, we've all got a good grasp on our flying abilities today," he paused as he heard another crash and Hector bark even more curses from out of view. "Well, except for one of course," he sighed and looked to Celosia as she thanked him for his help. Tyler shook his head and smiled. "No problem, I'll admit I was just enjoying myself," he chuckled.

Meanwhile over with Hector he had just pushed himself up onto one knee in his newly formed crater and gritted his teeth in frustration as he heard everyone. He slammed his fist into the ground with a frustrated growl and remained on his knee in silence. Why couldn't he get it!? He was doing fine staying in the air, but why the hell can't he fly around right!? He glanced over to the others and felt his frustration only grow as he saw their satisfied and prideful looks of accomplishments. Hector wasn't an idiot, he realized he was taking the hard way, but this was how he's always done it. Him and him alone. He's relied on his own strengths and never anyone else's. It's how he's lived. It's how he's survived. Hector felt his mind trail back to his past and closed his eyes. Flashes of past events that still haunt him ran through his mind and continued to plague his mind with guilt, but instead of letting his guilt make him weak he used it to fuel his fire. With a deep breath Hector rose to his feet and felt his mind relax. After a few more deep breath he opened his eyes, filled with determination and readied himself for another go, but before he could lift off his attention was brought back to the others has heard shouting and caught the glimpse of bright lights. He turned to see a portal open and allow a small green creature to rush out towards them and latch onto Wakana. "What the hell?" he muttered before running off towards them.

Tyler meanwhile watched with wide shocked eyes as the portal had opened and followed the foul smelling green creature that hugged Wakana's leg, but the smell was far from his concerns as his mind raced to process what was happening. As the creature went on about saving some Alward guy from an evil prince Hector had arrived and looked around to the group. "The hell is going on!?" he questioned.

"I have no clue," was all Tyler could say as he saw the image of a white haired boy being thrown into a dungeon by some nasty looking orc creatures. "Was this what Baba was talking about?" he muttered to himself and failed to notice Hector walking up to the small creature an kneeling down to meet at eye level.

"Hey, dung ball, what the hell is this?" he asked and gestured to the portal and image. "And what the hell are you? Also, what did you crawl out of?" Hector gestured to him with a wrinkled nose.

. D O V E . D O V E
animegirl20 animegirl20
Svisttt Svisttt

With a little guidance from Tyler, Ito practiced flight, determined to make herself a little useful. She didn't give herself many breaks, doing her best to work hard and improve at least a little bit. Like the others, she fell down a few times, each time calling herself worthless and other less than pleasant things, almost as a way to encourage herself to do better. Or, discourage herself from failing. Whatever worked.

By the time Celosia cut the training off, her knees and arms were scraped and she was exhausted, although she was in much, much better shape than poor Hector. She wished he'd quit being so stubborn, or at least go easier on himself for his own sake. Ito wasn't one to talk, though. She watched him as he prepared for flight again, not paying much attention to what the rest of the dysfunctional little group was saying, and was about to go over when she heard Celosia squeal something about the necklace. Ito turned around, frowning, then yelped herself when she saw a little green creature run out of a... uh... she supposed it looked like a shiny blue mirror. It latched itself onto Wakana's leg, whimpering and asking for help. Alward? Was that the little one's name? Did it have a thing for talking in third person?

Ito cautiously came over, her nose wrinkling slightly at the sudden smell assaulting her senses. She grabbed the thing by its waist, trying to pull it off Wakana's leg, but was quickly distracted by the Heart. Letting go of the creature, Ito peered at the necklace, then at the shimmery blue 'portal' by the bridge. She wiped her hands on her jeans and strode towards it, not close enough to enter, but enough to see if it was possible to look into it. "W-Wakanaaa... you're the leader, right? What... what should we do?"

animegirl20 animegirl20 . D O V E . D O V E Raider dog Raider dog

IMG_0638.jpgEveryone was talking, staring at the creature and the Heart. Everyone seemed as confused as she was. No one seemed quite sure what to make of it. Then Ito spoke up.

"W-Wakanaaa... you're the leader, right? What... what should we do?"

"Me?! I'm not the....oh right haha." Wakana said forgetting for a good minute the Heart had picked her. "Right then um." She glanced down at the creature then back at the Heart. She then sighed. "I hope I don't regret this." She muttered to herself. She made the Heart disappeared then looked down at the creature with her hands on her hips. "Alright we will help but you have to lead the way. Got it?" Wakana then looked at the others. "Well guys looks the guardians have our first mission save Alward. Oh by the way." Wakana looked back down at the goblin. "What's your name and who the heck is this Alward guy we are suppose to save anyway?"
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
Svisttt Svisttt

CELOSIA EVERDEEN
( Hidden Scrollbar )
Everyone seemed to be freaking out over the sudden happenings so Celosia quickly gathered herself, analyzing the situation with precise eyes. She looked at the blue object which glowed intensely and concluded that it was the portal Baba mentioned before. Obviously, the small creature was not from Earth so the only obvious explanation to this was that whatever it was, it was from Meridian. She continued massaging the bridge of her nose, "This is getting overwhelming.." she whispered underneath her breath.

She heard Tyler say something similar to her train of thought so she looked at his way and nodded, "Seems like it. This blue thing is the portal and its a part of our job to close it." she cupped her chin thoughtfully with one hand.

On the other hand, upon Hector's unfriendly interrogation, the stinky goblin immediately shrieked and switched barriers, running to hide behind Ito's legs this time. Wakana's friendlier questions followed and it let out a sigh of relief, "M-Moss name is Moss..! Moss from Meridian!" it explained poorly, "Shiny thing is portal! Quick! No time, follow Moss!" it finally detached itself from the water guardian's leg (if ever she didn't kick him off) and gestured for the teens to follow him. It ran back to the portal where it came from.

Celosia looked at the group before her examining eyes rested at Wakana, "Are you sure about this?" she questioned, a hint of doubt present in her voice. "What if this is a trap?" she suggested worriedly while stealing a glance at the strange portal.

04548928d2da93568846fbd2348d5522 (2).jpg a73c88f035dcb67fd87393303da4e628 (3).jpg

Hector gave an annoyed grunt as the small creature, now known as Moss, retreated behind Ito and instead answered Wakana. He rolled his eyes and rose to his full height before watching Moss insisted them to follow him into the portal. As Wakana accepted the job he snapped his head towards her with a frown. "Seriously? Why the hell should we help this little dung ball save some guy we don't even know?" he questioned and looked to Moss. "We should at least talk about payment," he added and Tyler rolled his eyes as he had finally managed to calm his mind from the sudden event.

"After all this, payment is one of your concerns?" Hector looked to him and gave a firm nod.

"Well why not? Some freaky little goblin thing comes out of a freaking portal, smelling like every sewage system in the world and asks us to save some guy in another world from an evil prince. I'd want to make sure I got something out of it," he stated. Tyler frowned and held his chin. He hated to admit it, but Hector did have a point. It would be sort of reckless to dive into a potentially dangerous scenario without a real goal that would benefit them. Sure they were guardians now and it was sort of their job, but having something fuel their efforts would help strengthen their resolve. After a brief moment of silence Tyler spoke.

"Okay, I sadly I get that, but maybe we can use this as a chance to use our powers and get a hold of them," he suggested. Hector thought for a moment and looked to his hand. The only reason he was here in the first place was to learn how to use his powers after all, but still the idea didn't sit well with him. Tyler noticed the doubt in his features and held up a single finger. "Plus, since we are going up against a evil prince there could be a few things for you to nab as payment," he pointed out, hoping that was enough pull him over to the idea. After a quiet second Hector sighed and looked to the portal with a frown.

"Screw it," Hector muttered as he silently agreed to go along with the job. As Celosia suggested the possibility of it being a trap Tyler nodded and crossed his arms.

"If that's the case then we'll need a strategy," he said and scanned each of the guardians, slowly forming a small plan. "Maybe we should have an order of entry through the portal, strong first and weak last?" Hector let out a long breath and rotated his arm as if getting ready for a fight.

"I guess I'm first in then," he mumbled, but Tyler arched an eyebrow and glanced his way.

"I was thinking you'd be last," Hector narrowed his eyes towards Tyler who seemed to be sporting a small smile in his insult.

"One day by foot will be planted in your ass," he said before looking to everyone else. "So we doing this or just sitting here twiddling our thumbs?" he questioned, ready to get whatever was waiting for them over with.

. D O V E . D O V E
animegirl20 animegirl20
Svisttt Svisttt

IMG_0638.jpgWell they had finally learned the name of the thing which was Moss and wanted us to follow him quick and he soon disappeared into the Portal Wakana was making her way to it but Celosia voice stopped her.

"Are you sure about this?" she questioned, a hint of doubt present in her voice. "What if this is a trap?"

Wakana crossed her arms and thought for a moment. Celosia did have a point but still Wakana didn't think they were getting it. Wakana began to speak but Tyler and Hector had started talking. She gave Hector a quick glare at his comment about payment. But somehow she wasn't surprise Tyler mentioned something about a strategy incase it was a trap and Wakana sighed. "Guys listen for a moment. I don't think this is a trap and as much as I don't want to go." Wakana admitted, "I think we kind of have to." She made the Heart appear in her hands then let it go and watched it as it floated to the portal. "See? Heart wants us to go and it even showed us the guy getting carried away so I don't see how this could be a trap." Wakana held out a hand and the Heart floated to her and disappeared. "So I say we go." Wakana walked over to the portal and then looked back at everyone. "See on the other side!" She then jumped in before she could change her mind.
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
Svisttt Svisttt

Ito flinched slightly as the creature, who introduced itself as Moss, ran away from Wakana and latched onto her own leg. She didn't like to be touched- under normal circumstances, she probably would've lashed out at the poor thing, although Moss seemed so horribly pitiful she didn't think she'd be able to bear hurting it. Ito went completely stiff, simply listening as more bickering broke out between the group, and unmoving except for the steady drumming of her fingers against her thigh.

Suffice to say, she was extremely grateful when Moss finally let go of her and scrambled into the portal, breathing out a little sigh of relief as she tried to relax her body. Ito glanced over at the portal, assuming that led into this Meridian Moss talked about. When it came down to it, the little creature just created more questions, leaving answers hanging out of reach.

"Maybe we should have an order of entry through the portal, strong first and weak last?"

Ito opened her mouth to comment, until Wakana interjected with her own thoughts. The things she was saying made sense- why would the Heart lead them into a trap? Biting her lip, she watched the leader leap into the portal before anyone could stop her. I guess that settles things.

She glanced around at her remaining team members, before giving them a shrug that might've said "why not?" Ito took a deep breath and strode up to the portal, and jumped before she could hesitate, yelping as she was taken out of sight.

CELOSIA EVERDEEN
( Hidden Scrollbar )
If anyone spent at least ten minutes with Celosia, then they'd know that she's a straight-laced girl who prefers making decision based on realistic facts rather than just because a glowing object and a small creature from another world said so. She stared suspiciously at the necklace while Hector and Tyler argued over whether they should ask for payment after saving the mysterious man. The female only snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Tyler's suggestion.

The fire guardian nodded in agreement, preparing herself to enter the said portal because she considers herself as the strongest but Wakana beat her to it. The orange-haired excitedly jumped into the blue object, making Celosia reach out a hand with a gasp, "Wakana, it's dangerous I should go first!" she hurriedly called out to the younger girl. She ran to the portal and tried to jump through it carefully but not before glancing at the remaining three and giving them a nod. However, another younger girl: Ito, got ahead of her first and entered the portal. "Ito, no!"

The half-Japanese immediately leaped into the blue portal before she landed face-first into a wet and sticky surface. She hastily got up while a foul stench bombarded her nose. Pale hands reached up to wipe away the mud dripping from her face. She couldn't help but cringe a little as her eyes examined her surrounding. The portal seemed to lead to a smelly marsh full of gigantic swamp trees with overlarge roots and unrealistically big vines. A dark and creepy looking castle loomed in the distance.

"...Is this Meridian?" she muttered to herself as she took in the new environment.

She let out a short gasp when she remembered the two girls who went in before her and whipped her head to every direction in order to look for them. If ever she found the two (or at least one of them) then she'd let out a sigh of relief.

"T-This doesn't seem to be a very welcoming place.."

IMG_0638.jpgWakana stood there completely wet. "Ugh, Why didn't I just go to practice like I was suppose to?" Wakana whined to herself. She then whipped as much of the filthy water off of her as she could and looked around trying to find that creature. "Moss! Hey Moss where you go!?" She yelled out. After a few mins it suddenly hit her that she was alone and not around the portal anymore. "Oh no did I seriously just do that?!" She looked around trying to figure out which way she came from but it seemed like she might have gotten loss. "Great just great...worse part is whatever fighting powers I have don't seem to want to work for me just yet." Well at least she could fly now and she could fight she just didn't have the powers the others had. She crossed her arms trying to decided what to do now seeming as she was lost now. "Ok either I stand here and wait, find my way back or find Moss. "part of her wanted to find Moss cause clearly he would know where to go problem is she didn't want to get more lost. "Maybe I'll just wait here." While standing there she called out for Moss again. "Moss if you here me you better get your green butt over here now!"
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
Svisttt Svisttt

"Wait!" Tyler shouted as Wakana was the first to enter. "Hold it!" he barked again as Ito followed behind her. "God damn it!" was his final shout of frustration as Celosia was the third to go through the portal. He let out a frustrated groan and face palmed as he hurried to the portal. "What the hell are they thinking!?" he grumbled in annoyance and glanced over to Hector who only shook his head and shrugged before turning towards the portal.

"Well lets go ask them Air Head," Hector said before plunging into the portal. Tyler sighed and shook his head before jumping into the portal. This was going to be a long day. As the two guardians entered the portal they were both quickly met with a foul smell that made that Moss creature seem like a bunch of flowers. Hector slammed face first into the sludge that was the swamp they had landed into. Seeing Hectors unpleasant dive into the swamp Tyler let his reflex's focus on his wings and gave a series of rapid burst to spare him from diving into the foul creation of mother nature. As Tyler slowed himself and hovered over the swamp Hector burst back up and gasped for hair. "Dear god I can't feel my nose!" he roared as he spat out some of the dirty water and gaged at the smell. Tyler only cringed and silently felt bad for Hector as he hacked up the swamps water. As Hector regained his train of thought he shook his hair clean of anymore sludge and glanced up to Tyler who was now directing his attention towards their surroundings. Hector only gave a few grumbles under his breath before following his actions.

Surrounding them was a dark and otherworldly environment that only confirmed that they were no longer in their world. Tyler crossed his arms and continued to look around and groaned as he noticed that no one else was to be seen. "Great," he mumbled before lowering himself down into the swamp. He cringed as he entered the water, but shook it off and looked to Hector. "Looks like it's just you and me Flower Boy," he stated. Hector furrowed his brow at the annoying nickname, but crossed his arms and nodded.

"Looks that way, Air Head," he replied before looking into another direction. "So, what's the plan?" he questioned and surprised Tyler slightly.

"You going to follow my plan?" Hector glanced back to Tyler with narrowed eyes.

"I got no other choice do I?" Tyler only chuckled and held his chin for a moment.

"Well only sensible thing to do would be to find the others and form a plan from there," he suggested and sighed. "Only problem is we have no clue where we are or where they are," Hector groaned and shook his head.

"Jeez this is a pain," Hector complained before speaking again. "Maybe we should split up?" he threw the idea out there before continue on it. "We could cover more ground and have a better chance finding someone. When we do find someone we can retrace our steps and meet up," Tyler thought on his plan for a moment.

"I guess that's fine, we can mark a trail for us to follow," he looked back to Hector and nodded. "Fine, just keep an eye out and don't do anything stupid," Hector scoffed and turned in the opposite direction trudging off throw the swamp.

"Same goes for you, I don't want to have to be the one to save your ass," Tyler rolls his eyes before turning away from Hector and marching off deeper into the swamp in search of his teammates.

. D O V E . D O V E
animegirl20 animegirl20
Svisttt Svisttt

She barely heard the calls of her teammates as she jumped into the portal, and near instantly smacked into the soft ground.

For a moment, Ito thought she'd missed the portal and just fell over in front of the other guardians, but as she looked around... This isn't home. It looked like a swamp, and as she dragged herself to her feet she realized she was by herself. Did Wakana leave already? No... Ito gently slapped her cheeks, getting the sludge that seemed to cover every surface on her face. Wakana wouldn't just leave, right? Besides, she jumped in only a few seconds after the leader. Surely she couldn't run off that fast?

The young girl took gulping breaths of the musty air, trying to build up the courage to force her legs to move. She eventually started to walk forward, slowly out of a mix of fear and not wanting to slip on the wet ground. She wasn't sure where she was going, and kept cautiously glancing around in hopes of catching a glimpse of someone. Her wings were lightly fluttering, the slight movements soothing her in an odd way.

As she trudged through the muddy swamp, occasionally calling out her teammates names, Ito's mind wandered back to Tyler's suggestion of the weakest of them going last. She clenched her fist, then loosened it with a defeated little sigh. "I probably would've gone last, huh?" Ito said to herself, glaring at the ground below her. That's no way to think. She pushed away those self deprecating thoughts and walked a little faster, occasionally slipping and getting mud all over herself.

She'd prove, at the very least to herself, that she was strong enough to fulfill this role she'd been chosen for. Some day.

Void

514531-the_hooded_man (2).jpg
Screams of dread and the clashing of metal echoed through the swamp. Deeper within the swamp a small group of escaped, barely armed prisoners who had been separated from their main group were surrounded by the unit of soldiers that had been sent after them. The soldiers showed no mercy in their attacks towards the prisoners who desperately fought for their lives, but even with all their might the soldiers were too well armed and trained. A prisoner stumbled back from the fight as he had barely managed to evade a soldiers attack and gave a silent prayer for the unlucky prisoner who had taken the blow for him. He scrambled away from main fight and watched in horror as the battle began to come to an end with the soldiers slaughtering the others. He shook his head and dropped his weapon. "There's no hope," he whispered in a shaky voice and spun around to make his escape, but before he could flee into the foliage of the swamp he felt a horrible piercing pain slid into his gut. He gasped as the feeling only deepened and looked down to see the sight of a silver dagger plunged into his gut from the shadows of the swamp. Slowly a hooded figure with a white mask emerged from the shadows and looked past the prisoner with disinterest.

"Update," he muttered loud enough for the closest soldier to hear. A soldier kicked the corpse of a prisoner over and quickly saluted the hooded stranger.

"Master Void, we have managed to eliminate the small group of escaped prisoners. No survivors as you ordered," he reported and pointed in another direction into the swamp. "A few of our troops broke off however to pursue a few prisoner who tried to flee the battle," the masked stranger, now labeled Void, tightened his grip on his blade before tearing it from the stunned prisoners gut and shoved him to the ground without looking his way. The prisoner gasped in pain and struggled to stay awake, but finally he succumbed to his injury and let out his last breath. Meanwhile Void marched past the soldier and sent out a chilling aura that made most of the soldiers surrounding him grow uneasy.

"So, you haven't eliminated them all?" he questioned with a cold voice. The soldier gulped and shook his head.

"I'm afraid not sir," the soldier jumped slightly as Void slowly looked over his shoulder to cast his empty gaze his way. "But we will set out after them right away!" he blurted out before turning to the rest of the soldiers. "Spread out in teams! Cover every inch of this vile swamp and slaughter anyone you meet! By Master Void's orders, leave none alive!" he barked and was rewarded with a series of "Yes sir!", before the group of soldiers began to split up into teams and hurried off in many directions. The soldier quickly turned back to Void only to see him walking off deeper into the swamp. "Master Void, would have me and my team accompany you?" he questioned, but his question went unanswered as Void seemingly melted within the shadows and out of sight.

. D O V E . D O V E
animegirl20 animegirl20
Svisttt Svisttt

CELOSIA EVERDEEN
( Hidden Scrollbar )
Celosia grew even more anxious when her eyes failed to search for the other girls. Perturbing voices in the back of her mind told her to go and look for the two deep in the swamp. Her mind wandered off the fact that Tyler and Hector were still behind and so she trudged into the deep bog.

"W-Wakana? Ito?" she would call out for their names every now and then while plowing through the knee-deep swamp water. She couldn't focus at all knowing that the two girls might be in trouble somewhere and hence she forgot that she has wings attached to her back.

However, upon hearing the sound of metals clashing and followed by grim screams, Celosia instantly faced the direction the sounds came from and moved towards it carefully. They could be Ito and Wakana for crying for help!

Red eyes widened and the fire guardian grew even paler when she saw what was actually happening. In front of her stood dozens of armed creatures and fallen ones, the ground underneath them was nothing but a sea of blood. Her vision shook however she did saw a masked man clad in dark robe disappear into the shadows but not before hearing the guards call him Master Void. The armed creatures slowly parted and went into different directions after.

"Hey you!" a gruff voice called out which made the female snap out of her shocked state and into a confused one, "Who are you!?"

Celosia looked down, her bangs covering her eyes, "...They barely had weapons.." she whispered with tight fists which made the guards blink in confusion before they burst into a chime of mocking laughter, "Bwahahaha! The pretty girly is asking for a fight!"

A grinning guard came up to her confidently and grabbed her by the shoulder. Pale hands shot up, one grabbing the elbow and the other securing the forearm before she spun and went under its arm in order to shift their position to where its back faced her. She kicked him in the calf which made him kneel down and let the long-haired girl to deal the finishing blow at the back of his head, knocking him out.

The guards were frozen shock so she used the time to pick up the guard's sword. One by one, guards started attacking her and she carefully managed to defend herself using the sword although she never used its sharp to strike an enemy and instead used either its hilt or her fist to knock them out using precise blows.

Unfortunately, the guards picked up and attacked her in groups. They managed to make her drop her weapon and back off until her back collided with a tree's trunk. Her heart started beating faster and she could still feel her adrenaline rushing. The guards approached with a triumphant grin and Celosia closed her eyes.

Slowly, she put out her arms in front of her with her palms facing the opponents who simply laughed at her. She opened her eyes a split second before her hands released a torrent of fire, eliciting horrified screams from the guards and lighting up the dark swamp.

NPC
MOSS
( Hidden Scrollbar )
The little goblin somehow managed to sniff his way towards Wakana. He immediately ran to her the moment he saw her orange hair, "Orange girly!" he called out before pointing at an obnoxious light which came from Celosia's fire.

"Moss saw fire!" it said while flailing its arms comically in panic. "Hurry! Friends in trouble! Guards everywhere!" Moss continued while it ran to the direction of the bright light, hoping that he and Wakana won't run into any guards since they're scattered everywhere in the swamp looking for escapees.

IMG_0638.jpgWakana spun around when she thought she hear Moss voice. "Huh?" When she turned around to look at him he was pointing at an obnoxious light. "What the...." He started waving his arms up and down and said he saw fire and her friends were in trouble and that guards apparently were everywhere. "Wait you said that my friends are in trouble and that you saw fire?" Moss nodded. "Yes Moss saw friend and fire!" He said as he threw his hands up in there air waving them. "It must be Celosia! Alright Moss lead the way!" Well actually if she was where that light was I guess he didn't really have to but he did as told and started scampering away and Wakana followed. Once they made it Wakana confirmed she was right. It was Celosia and she had set some guards on fire. "Celosia! " Wakana called out as she ran over towards her. Moss ran behind a big rock hiding from the guards. "Hey are you ok? Looks like you did an number on them. Some of guards were frantically trying to put the fire out that was lit on them. "Hey Moss think you can find the others and lead them to us?" Wakana asked. Moss nodded. "Oh yeah sure sure Moss can find them. Moss rather not be here anyway." He said as he quickly made his way out of there to find the other members.
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
Svisttt Svisttt

Hector Crest
a73c88f035dcb67fd87393303da4e628 (3).jpg

"Shit!" Hector growled as he barely stumbled out of the way from an incoming attack from some kind of armored creature. He quickly created dome distance from it and gritted his teeth as even more of the armored creatures formed up behind it, a twisted and excited grin on each of their faces. With heavy breathing Hector scanned each of the creatures with a glare and tightened his fist. These things just came out of no where, thirsty for blood and nothing else. He needed a plan, something that would save his hide from these things. Sadly though Hector only had one plan, a plan that always works in the long run. As he finally caught his breath Hector fell into his usual fighting stance and held up his fist. He kept his glare on the creatures, but he noticed a surge of green energy flow along his arm and up to his fist. A grin came to his face as his confidence only grew. "Alright you ugly bastards, come at me!" he challenged. One of the creatures with a shield and mace barked to the others that this was his and gave a mighty war cry before charging towards Hector, shield raised and mace high. As the attacker approached Hector took a deep breath, reeled back his fist and let his grin grow.

"Die!" the creature roared as he charged shield first. Like a gun Hector pulled the trigger and shot his fist forward into the shield with such speed even Hector couldn't keep up. His fist collided with the attackers shield and crashed through it, sending pieces of shield flying around them. Though shield wasn't the only casualty as Hectors blow continued and rocketed into the nose of the armored creature. With satisfaction Hector felt the metal of the creatures helmet bend under his fist and the crack of its nose fill the air. Hector then, with a growl, angled his blow towards the ground and sent the creature crashing into the earth at his feet. The creature gasped as his consciousness left him and rolled his eyes back into his head, officially out of the fight. As the creature crashed into the ground, creating a small carter, a wave of silence filled the air as the others only stared in wide eyed shock. With heavy breathing Hector cracked his knuckles and noticed his fist was now slightly bleeding from the blow. The pain was numb, but Hector quickly figured he should hold back a bit. Not just for his safety, but for these things. Glancing to the unconsciousness form he saw the creatures mace and chuckled as he snatched it up. He inspected it for a moment and glanced to the rest of the attackers with a grin.

"So, who's next?" he questioned as his wings slightly widened on his back and a green glow laid below him, making thick roots from the earth grow beneath him. Hector of course barely noticed this unfold as he was to excited with his new strength. The creatures showed slight hesitation, but in the end one of them let out a roar and charged forward, sparking the others to do the same. Hector however stayed where he was and felt something beneath the earth. It was a strange feeling, he could feel everything around him come alive, as if he was apart of it. Wanting to dive deeper into this feeling he let himself sink lower into it and felt his inner instincts take over. Focusing on many living things that were beneath the ground Hector pointed his mace towards the group and widened his eyes as a series of roots shot from the ground and towards the creatures. There was no way to describe it, but he could feel each of the roots as if it was a part of his body. He was amazed beyond words. The creatures however were only shocked and fearful as the roots came down onto them. The roots of different sizes soon collided with the attackers, whipping them, throwing them or simply latching onto them to hold them into place. They screamed out in terror as they fought with nature, but Hector laughter boomed a over them. "This is the best day ever!!" he echoed through the swamp, not noticing the bright light one of his fellow guardians had created.

Tyler O'Neal
04548928d2da93568846fbd2348d5522 (2).jpg

Meanwhile with Tyler all his attention was focused on the sounds of fighting and the bright light that shined over the swamp. He was now sprinting towards the commotion, an uneasy feeling forming in his gut as he ran through the swamp. Under his breath he cursed the situation, his reckless team and just cursed in general. Whatever was going on they should all be together, not separated like this. He only hoped that Hector had managed to find someone. He would never admit it, but Hector is a reliable person to have in a fight. As he continued on through the swamp Tyler burst through some foliage and came to a grinding halt as he came across a new problem. "Oh you got to be kidding me!" he growled as a group of armored creatures turned towards him with surprised looks. Both parties froze and stared at each other in silence before Tyler held up a hand. "Sooo, mind giving me directions?" of course the creatures couldn't help him as they were to busy unsheathing their weapons and charging towards him. Tyler gritted his teeth and focused on his wings. "Yeah thought not," he grumbled before giving several strong burst form his wings, quickly sending him into the sky and dodging the fist attack from one of the creatures.

"Kill him!"

"Bring him down!"

"Why don't we have wings!?"

Tyler could only hear the creatures shout and bark in anger while he hovered above them high enough to escape their grasp. Sadly he wasn't high enough to escape their weapons and rocks being thrown at him. He dodged and flipped the incoming projectiles all the while cursing each one that was being thrown t him. Finally, having enough, Tyler dodged one last spear and held up a open hand towards them. "Stop throwing crap!" he blurted out before a gust of wind ran up his arm and fired off towards the creatures. His eyes widened with shock as that gust of wind built up as it traveled towards them and sent a large portion of them flying back and crashing to the ground. "Whoa," was all he could say as he looked to his hand with surprise. Did he do that? It was the only question that ran through his mind as he floated there above the now unorganized and shaken group of creatures. After clenching his fist he looked back to the creatures who were beginning to come to their senses. With a stern and determined look he held out both hands and began to repeat his actions from before. The creatures began to dig in deep and readied themselves to throw their weapons in retaliation. "Lets see how far you can fly," was all he muttered before he let out two more powerful gust of wind from his hands and towards the creatures. The crashes from the attack and the creatures screams echoed through the swamp.

. D O V E . D O V E
animegirl20 animegirl20
Svisttt Svisttt

CELOSIA EVERDEEN
( Hidden Scrollbar )
Red eyes wandered around the scene as fire blazed everything it touched along with the crying and hissing guards. Celosia took a step back as she watched the guards either fall down helplessly or make diverse futile attempts to kill the fire crawling on their body. She stared at her trembling hands, her earlier composure slowly fading away and replaced with alarm.

Sweat formed on her forehead as her senses were overwhelmed by the raging fire and its heat enveloping them.

It was... self-defense..

The fire guardian shook her head. She did her best to push away the guilt-filled thoughts clouding her mind.

"Celosia!"

Wakana's familiar voice caused her to look at the orange-haired's direction. Their leader was saying something but her brain couldn't process anything just yet since it was too focused on what just happened. Celosia unconsciously grabbed Wakana firmly on both shoulders, "Wakana..you..." she lowered her head so that her bangs covered her face, "You shouldn't have wandered off like that!" she added with a reprimanding tone.

She pulled away after although her brows were still furrowed, "Is Ito with you? Where is she?" she asked while looking around in search for the water guardian.

Moss, on the other hand, impatiently tapped his foot which made the fire guardian grab Wakana's hand and follow the goblin. She couldn't afford to have the younger girl stray again. "Moss smell scary guardian." the green creature commented with a slight shiver and Celosia immediately realized he's talking about their earth guardian.

However, instead of leading them into Hector, Celosia found herself enduring a strong gust of wind and dodging a flying guard. She looked up and was met with the sight of Tyler hovering on air while some guards were sprawled all over the ground a good distance away from him. "Tyler!" she called out in relief, "Where are Ito and Hector?" she followed. Moss playfully and smugly stuck his tongue out at the injured guards around him; however, he hid behind Wakana's legs once more when one growled at him in reply before fainting.

IMG_0638.jpgIt didn't seem like Celosia had registered the words Wakana had said. She guessed she must of been shaken up by the fact she set those guards on fire. Wakana had turned her attention to the guards then she suddenly heard Celosia say her name. Wakana turned her head back towards her. "Huh?"

"You shouldn't have wandered off like that!"

Wakana put her hands in front her and gave a sheepish grin. "Sorry sorry." She scratched the back of her head. "I didn't mean to go that far I was trying to find Moss because he ran off. Anyway yeah I know I should of waited." Wakana turned around to see Moss waiting for them and apparently impatient. Celosia grabbed Wakana's hand and began to drag her along. "H-hey I can walk by myself you know."

"Moss smell scary guardian."

Wakana glanced at Moss. "Scary guardian?" Wakana thought for a moment then realized he must of been talking about Hector. Who else would he be talking about? But instead of running into Hector they ran into Tyler whose wind they got slightly got up in. She looked up to see that Tyler was flying and fighting off some guards. "Duh why didn't just fly?" Wakana said to herself. Suddenly she felt something holding on her leg. It was Moss again. Though she didn't know why he was hiding. She didn't see him making fun of the guard. Wakana looked back up to Tyler the looked back to Celosia. "Hey what if you stay here with Tyler and him and I'll find the others? Now we got Moss he can just lead us back here."
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back