• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom W.I.T.C.H. || Guardians of the Veil || IC Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
dknnHsm.gif

Izumi promptly intervened in Celosia’s behalf before the conflict would get even so much beyond hostile banter. She glared at her younger sibling, a move proved to be very effective throughout years growing up as the older sibling, thus of higher authority and maturity. Hector and to some extent Tyler, of course, could not be so easily “tamed” as that, she was well-aware of it, but Celosia’s own input could surely help to that effect. She added a passing glance at Hector as they prepared to take off, as if to warn him to follow suit unless he wished for the situation to get physical. She had allowed him the benefit of the doubt in regards to the younger girl’s request, so if he was smart, he’d know better to suck it up those whom accompanied them to the dojo. "Lead the way."

What proceeded of venturing into the location of the so-called tea party was hardly what she could have expected of the whole ordeal, at least in regards to what it lead to and what it meant for her and the rest of the group. Izumi was fairly acquainted with the drink and snacks provided, taking a cup of tea for herself while carefully handling the pot. As she took a few sips of it, all the while admiring the overall decoration and structure of the dojo itself, she would be slowly drawn to the conversation taking place on the kotatsu once it moved beyond just an endearing exchange between a grandmother and her granddaughter.

She had somehow taken notice of the few hints as to the odd behaviour of the older lady here and there but she could only began to make sense of it once the room itself, as if at the command of Baba’s voice, was now the very stage of what she could only describe as otherworldly illusions. She was left utterly appalled by it, frozen stiff in place, as Baba began to tell them a strange tale. Once it was seemingly over, Izumi had come to regain her composure somewhat, but the look of shock on her face had yet to vanish. It was all simply … unreal. She did not have in her heart to interrupt the elder female and her musings, out of respect and a lack of arguments to make in face of such a bizarre experience that presented itself before her.

She could only stare back at her as she spoke directly to her, words that shook the very foundation of her belief in all of this. Her wandered towards the cup of tea in front of her, left untouched by the time Baba unravelled the reason for their presence here. Her eyes visibly widened as the liquid inside began to swirl as if a storm took place in it, as if responding to her own internal turmoil, leading her to grab the cup as to not spill its contents. Just what on earth was going on, she thought as Baba replicated this exchange with each of those sitting by the kotatsu, one by one, if not for a small interruption as she was requested to put down a possible disaster by way of flames erupting out of nowhere upon Celosia’s will. She could not help herself from locking eyes with the dark-haired girl, searching for any mutual feelings regarding this.

She was utterly speechless by the time her lecture of sorts was done, staring at Celosia’s grandmother in a state of pure disbelief of what had just transpired.

Last edited:
Hector glared daggers towards Tyler and clenched his fist, ready to through a punch. Tyler was slowly beginning to share in the feeling as he inched closer to Hector. Neither felt hatred or anger towards the other, just determination to prove who's better. Hector was about to say something, but he was cut off as Celosia came in between the two. She rested a calm warm hand onto both their shoulders. Actually, both Hector and Tyler noticed at the same time that it was rather warmer than any normal touch they have felt from anyone. Tyler thought it was odd while Hector simply shrugged it off and backed down as she asked him to join them at the dojo. He stared at her for a moment before sighing and shrugging his shoulders. 'Screw it, might as well see what she wants,' he thought to himself. Though before they left he noticed the other girl, that he still didn't know, give him a look that he was all to familiar with. A warning. He smirked and gave his own warning glare before following the others. With a bored groan he wrapped his hands around his head and followed. Tyler followed as well of course, but made sure to keep his distance from Hector.

It was a brief walk though as the group quickly arrived at the dojo. Hector gave whistle of surprise while Tyler arched an eye brow. How had he missed this place? The two briefly admired the building before following the group inside. As they entered they were both a bit taken back to see an old lady swinging a wooden sword. Hector chuckled and crossed his arms with amusement. "Grandma's got a bit of fight still in her," he chuckled quietly to himself. Tyler was simply shocked though, a bit worried that she would throw out her back. Thankfully she stopped as Celosia approached her. She gave everyone a smile and urged them to come sit down with her. Hector was quick to accept the offer, wanting to know more from his new favorite old lady. As everyone sat down it didn't take her long to catch them off guard.

Both Hector and Tyler nearly flinched as the room grew dark and four planets appeared from behind the old woman. As the two sat their, completely speechless the old woman began to explain. Meridian, a tyrant king, Guardians, everything. The two rivals were both equally at a loss for words and couldn't find anything to say. Soon the old woman began to speak to everyone separately, pointing out their own abilities. As she pointed out Celosia's power over fire her handed erupted with flames and bother Tyler and Hectors eyes widened with shock. This was real. She pointed out Tyler's ability with air and he felt his heart skip a beat. It was true he was feeling a bit different, he felt lighter and connected with the wind. She then moved on to Hector and pointed out his powers with the earth. Hector nodded and looked to his fist, remembering how he had destroyed that wall with his weakest punch. She gestured for a pot with a plant in it and through instinct he scooted towards it and hesitantly raised his hand to it. His eyes widened in both shock and awe as the plant began to rapidly grow and expand. A large grin came to his face as he jumped to his feet with a laugh. "Awesome!" he laughed as the plant grew to nearly reach his height.

This was completely mind blowing for the two and both would admit, this was amazing! Though before the two could enjoy their new found powers their attention was caught by a floating amulet circling above them. The two followed it, wondering what it would do until it finally stopped above Wakana and glowed a hot pink. The two looked to Wakana with confusion and listened as the old woman explained that she was the leader of the Guardians! Tyler crossed his arms and silently accepted it, but Hector felt an eyebrow twitch. "Wait, what now?" he asked as he looked to the old woman and back to Wakana. After a brief moment of silence he erupted into a fit of laughter. "Pumpkin head is the leader? Oh that is priceless!" he laughed and fell to one knee. Tyler rolled his eyes and shook his head at Hector.

. D O V E . D O V E RANGYOKU RANGYOKU animegirl20 animegirl20

Luther Onyx
"Please sire, I beg of you to show mercy!" a beaten and exhausted old man pleaded as he scrambled to the feet of prince Luther Onyx, but was stopped as Luther's body guards planted their armored boots into his back. "Gah!" he gasped as they continued to deliver several hard and rage filled kicks into the mans sides.

"Damn peasant, how dare you grovel your pathetic form before the prince!" a guard barked, anger and disgust in his glare as he assaulted the poor man. Luther glanced towards the man with an expressionless gaze before looking back to watch as chained rebels were herded out of a torn apart warehouse, just out side of the village they were currently in. Luther's soldiers had the rebels file out, jabbing and kicking them along to hurry the process. Luther made sure to inspect every rebels face and frowned as they all still showed the spark of defiance that he hated. He also found it to all be quite boring, seeing as how he's seen it so many times. With a long sigh he crossed his arms and watched on until the old man being beaten cried out.

"I'll do anything my lord, just spare my son from the gallows!" he managed to yell before the guards boot met his jaw. This caught Luther's attention and he turned his head to the old man before holding up a hand to his guards. The guards beating the man quickly followed their lords order and took a step back as Luther approached the man. Luther knelt down to his knee and smirked as he yanked the old mans head up to meet his gaze.

"So, you'd do anything to save your sons life?" he questioned, a slight hint of excitement laced in his voice that made a few people skin crawl. The old man was unable to reply, but nodded weakly. Luther chuckled and dug into his pockets to retrieve a coin. "Then how about we make a bet?" he asked as he flipped the coin between his fingers. "A simple game of heads or tails. Tails, I free your son and him alone, or heads, I have your village raided and let my men do as they please to the people," he grinned as he glanced over to see the crowd of villagers gasp with horror or shock. He quickly looked back to the old man to see him just as shocked.

"P-please my lord, there must be ano-" he was cut off as Luther grabbed the lower part of his jaw and yanked him up further to get a much closer look into Luther's eyes. His cold and amused red eyes.

"Those are my terms, accept them or be off with you," he stated, a now uncaring frown on his face. The old man eyes began to soon be blinded by tears as he looked to back to his fellow villagers and back to the captured rebels. After a long moment of silence he lowered his head and began to weep.

"I'm sorry, my son," he cried as his beaten form finally slumped to the ground and shook as he sobbed in complete and utter dread in his sons grim future. Luther sighed in disappointment and rose to his feet as he dropped the coin in front of the defeated old man.

"So boring," he muttered and rallied his guards around him as the last of the rebels were hauled off towards the capital. "Do another sweep of the village and move on!" he commanded as he and his guards marched off deeper into the village. His men followed him into the village, bringing with them fear and death. Though his group of guards and him halted as a messenger approached them. The rest of his soldiers continued on into the village while Luther spoke to the messenger. "What is it?" he asked as the messenger knelt before him.

"My lord, we have just gotten word from our scouts from beyond the veil. They have managed to locate a possible planet that hides the princess. They are now on standby, awaiting further orders," he stated, making sure to keep his head lowered as he spoke to Luther. A large, skin crawling grin came to his face as the news soaked up within his mind. After a soft chuckle he sighed.

"Have them continue their scouting and find the location of the princess. Once they do find her have them simply watch from a distance and report back. After you give them their orders send out messages to my generals, instructing them all meet me within the war room," he stated before looking on to the village that was being swarmed by his soldiers. Billows of black smoke began to rise from the village as a few homes were set ablaze and screams erupted from the terrified villagers as they watched their homes and loved ones be beaten and destroyed. Luther chuckled with a fire of excitement glowing within his red eyes. "We will soon obtain dominance over all."

A hooded figure loomed over the smelly marshes of Meridian, an unusual path which leads to the castle's dark sewer. Another silhouette followed, much smaller than the first and much smellier than the bog itself, clumsily tripping into the shallow and muddy water.

"Who's there!?" an intimidating gruff voice called out which made the odd pair to halt to a stop.

The taller figure yanked his hood down, revealing silvery-white hair and azure eyes, "It's me, Alward." he responded. A few steps away from them is a huge Galhot with a stone-like plate adorning his right cheek. The blue creature evidently eased up while the other two approached him.

"I almost thought you weren't coming. " the Galhot approached and put both his hand on the pale man's shoulders, "The cruel king destroyed another village. We must stop his tyranny once and for all." his tone was dead-serious as the two men looked at the poor village being terrorized by Luther's soldiers. Alward turned to the Galhot, "We will, Alvor."

Alvor pulled something from the insides of his large and thick coat which was revealed to be a steel handcuff. The rebel leader allowed him to put it on his hands with a nod, "What about the stinkbomb?" he gestured at the short, green and goblin-like creature hugging his knee. "He'll be staying here in case something doesn't go according to plan." he said as he finished putting the handcuffs on, "One yank and these bad guys are off your wrists. I'm the castle's dungeon master so the guards will trust me." Alvor assured.

The silver-haired rebel turned to his shorter companion, "Alright, Moss, stay and hide here until I come back. If I'm not back after two hours, tell the others back in Infinite City to switch to plan B." the creature gulped and nodded before giving a salute and dashing off to climb on top of a swamp tree.

"Quick recap, you'll pretend to be a captured prisoner, the other group hiding at the castle's front yard will come out and serve as a distraction, you'll free the captured prisoners and rebels then escape? I have no doubts in your skills but are you sure of this?" Alvor asked while Alward simply gave a confident nod as a response and put his hood back on.

Once everything was said and done, Alvor called for the guards and the grey-skinned armored creatures quickly came rushing in. They dragged the hooded rebel along with the other captured prisoners and rebels to Luther's throne room.

They were just in time to witness the evil prince digging his boots down an old man's back. Ice-blue eyes narrowed at the tyrant ruler, cursing him underneath his breath before a guard announced that one of Luther's scout found the princess' whereabouts. Alward's eyes widened in shock.

The sound of war horns were heard coming from the castle's front yard and another group of guards bolted into the room in panic as they announced that the castle is being attack from the front.
Raider dog Raider dog

Luther Onyx

Luther let a large, sinister smile come to his face as the guards announced the rebel attack. Nothing, nothing could possibly ruin this day for him. With a chuckle he marched over the old man and looked out onto the castles front yard. "M-my lord please stay-" a guard who tried to urge Luther back from the window was silenced as Luther grabbed him by the throat and casually tossed him back. He landed in front of the new set of prisoners and gasped for breath as he groaned in pain. Luther stood tall and proud within the window that towered over the yard and outstretched his arms. His usual cruel and cold eyes were now wild and dilated to the size of pin pricks. He watched as the attackers poured into the yard, letting out their own war cries as they readied to clash with the castle guards, but before they could they halted as Luther's voiced boomed through the air.

"Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! I've always found you rebel vermin to be an annoying nuisance, but today of all days you decided to strike!?" he boomed before letting out a thrilled cackle and ran his hands over his face, a look of excitement clear in his eyes. "It's like a birthday party! My first gift was my long lost ambition that is finally being given back to me and now I get to witness the slaughtering of worthless pigs!? Amazing! Truly, truly amazing!" he cackled and raised his arm high as he directed his fingers towards the invading party. Several organized columns of soldiers lined up in front of the attackers and awaited for their signal to attack, like good guard dogs. The two groups were about to finally clash, but everyone paused as another horn echoed through the air. Another followed, then two, then the rumbling of armored boots shook the ground. Luther looked out past the rebel attackers and nearly jumped in joy to see his Generals armies approaching the castle and cutting off any possible escape routes for the rebels. Well he hoped they did at least. He was to giddy to spot any possible escape routes. Luther was both thrilled and surprised. He hadn't expected the messenger to make such quick work in giving his message to his Generals.

Shocked and full of dread was all Luther could see within the rebels as the situation grew much heavier for them. Luther laughed at the wonderful sight and snapped his fingers. "Let your blood paint my garden a fresh shade of crimson and allow your decaying bodies to feed my plants!" he boomed right before the roar of his armies filled the air and charged head first into battle. The two forces clashed, the rebels being attacked from both sides and Luther's men enjoying the slaughter. Though the sight was enjoyable for Luther he turned on his heels and chuckled as the howls and scream of battle filled the throne room. He gave a swift flick of his wrist to signal a near by captain of the guard. "Take your men and patrol the castle. Spread the word to other units to keep the castle on lock down," the captain saluted and quickly gathered his men before leaving to follow his orders. Luther then turned his still wild and excited eyes to the rest of the prisoners that were present within his throne room. He scanned each of them with a twisted smile and chuckled.

"Why the long faces? Aren't you as excited as me? The day has finally come were absolute power will fall into our hands!" he said as he slowly walked forward. A few of the prisoners and rebels tried to inch back as the prince approached them, an aura of twisted evil surrounding him. It soon dawned on him why they weren't excited and held up a finger. "Ah that's right, you all have an appointment with the gallows don't you?" he asked and smiled even more as the men flinched at the mention of the gallows. He halted his advance for a moment and drifted within his thoughts before snapping his fingers, a new idea coming to his mind. "You know what, I'm so happy thanks to this news I've decided free a handful of you!" he announced with a laugh. The prisoners and rebels froze in shock at the news and looked around to see who would be set free, silently hoping it was them. Luther slowly raised his finger and began to pick who would be spared. One by one he decided who would be spared and as he came to his last choice he paused and tabbed his chin. It was a rather tough decision, but finally one hooded prisoner caught his eye.

"You my good man are a lucky fellow! Guards!" he gave a quick motion was his hand and the prisoners he selected were dragged away to the side of the throne room. A cloud of dread and fear lingered over the remaining prisoners as their fate was sealed. Luther gave a nod to his guards and the prisoners were dragged out of the throne room to meet their end at the gallows. Luther chuckled as they left and turned to the lucky few. "You know, you should thank me for allowing you all to live. I rarely do this out of the kindness of my heart," he said as he walked to his throne. "But hopefully this deed will set me in a better light within your eyes," he said, but knew that was only rubbish. "Guards, escort them off of the castles ground," he ordered as he reached his throne and sat down with a satisfied grin. The battle in the yard was still raging on, but he was unsure how much longer it would last with his Generals armies arriving. He simply sat in his throne and looked off into space with a smile.

"Soon, my long lost sister, soon you will help me gain absolute power," he whispered and closed his eyes as he pictured the future. "Soon."

. D O V E . D O V E

cooltext280430357715930.png
nagisa_misumi_by_candycanecroft-d45ieud.pngWakana couldn't hear what Hector was mumbling under his breath but it was clear he wasn't happy to see her either. Which again begged the question why was he here. He didn't even hang out with this group. Where was that girl he always hangs around with? Annika? Well whatever Celosia would tell them soon enough. Wakana could see the tension start to build between the two. Before Wakana could really think to do anything Celosia was already between the two boys telling them to stop and also sending Wakana a look that said just deal for now. Wakana nodded to her and gave one more glance at Hector before sending attention else where.

Once they reached the dojo Wakana noticed a old woman swinging around a wooded bokken. She assumed this woman probably her grandmother. The old woman seemed nice and to be in good health though Celosia seemed worried about the woman's back. The woman seemed excited to see them though she mentioned something about the heart and guardians. Which made Wakana's eyebrow cock up in wondering what the old woman was talking about. Also it seemed like she wanted them to call her Baba. "Nice to meet Baba." Wakana said managing a smile. Wakana sat down and started eating the moment Baba offered them tea and cookies. "Thank you Baba!" Wakana said excitedly. Wakana glanced up at Baba for a second as she said she wanted to tell them a story. Was this the reason why they came? To hear a story? The room suddenly went dark almost like magic. And planets and sun started to materialize. The cookie that was in Wakana's mouth fell out as she gazed at the sight and listen to the old woman's tale. Then suddenly she started to basically tell them they were all guardians and they each had a power well at least the rest did. Baba told them each their power and they each kind of tested them out and Wakana's mouth dropped. Holy cow it was real. But what about her? Did she have powers to? Part of her didn't want to really accept what she was seeing part of her was kind of glad she hadn't been mentioned. This all seemed a little much but then after getting a glance from Baba Heart of Kadrakar go and it started floating around the table and then it stopped in front of her. She basically was chosen by this Heart as the leader of the guardians. Her eyes widen. "Me?.....Look I don't know if I can-" She was suddenly cut off by Hector's voice.

"Pumpkin head is the leader? Oh that is priceless!"

He started laughing seeming hilarious to him. Her hesitation on being leader faded as she got irritated. She stood up. "What's so funny huh?! I can do it!" She snatched the heart and put it around her neck wearing it as a necklace. "Just you wait. I can totally handle it I've been leader of things before! Like me being captain. Be totally easy just you wait Flower Boy" She crossed her arms. She then looked at Baba realizing something. "So how do I use this anyway?"
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Celosia doesn't like doubting her friends but she couldn't help but wonder whether Wakana is truly the right person to lead them. She sleeps during the first day of school, does anything for food, and the long-haired girl sees her as someone who needs guidance. She returned the look Izumi was giving her, suggesting that she has no idea as to what is happening as well albeit grateful to her for extinguishing the fire.

However, Baba simply shook her head on them and gestured for the teens to settle down. "The Heart chooses wisely." she simply said before giving the orange-haired a pat on the back. "It is not best to doubt your leader, Hector and Celosia." the old woman gave the two a disapproving look.

Celosia looked down, "I'm not.." she whispered with a shameful look.

"Clearly, you young ones still need to work on your bond." Baba brightened up with a clap of her hands, "You must learn how to work with your powers and with one another."

Baba turned her attention back to Wakana, finally addressing her question, "It will come naturally to you." she answered with a noncholant shrug. Her granddaughter simply took a sip from her tea, that answer didn't really answer anything.

The ace student perked up once an idea hit her, "Uh, I know this place underneath the bridge, maybe we can practice our powers there.." she suggested.

Raider dog Raider dog animegirl20 animegirl20 RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Last edited:
Hector scoffed towards the old woman. "The clown would be a better leader," he muttered under his breath as he gave a glance towards Tyler who seemed to have already embraced the idea of letting Wakana be the leader. Better her than him really, to much work in his opinion. Tyler nodded his head as Baba instructed them to better their powers and teamwork. Though he wasn't thrilled with the idea of spending more time with Hector, he just had to suck it up since this whole thing has caught his attention. With an expressionless look he looked to his hands and felt the wind swiftly and smoothly run along his skin. A smirk came to his face, this was definitely going to spice things up in his life.

Soon his attention was caught by Celosia suggesting a spot for them to train and nodded. "Sounds like a good place for now," he said with satisfaction. Hector only sighed and rubbed the back of his head. Spending time with two people he didn't particularly get along with wasn't his ideal plan for a good time. Hector was about to speak, but before he could his phone's ring tone went off he rolled his eyes as he recognized the tone.

"Shit," he muttered before digging out his phone and seeing his brother, Ken, calling him. With a sigh he answered the phone and walked off to the corner of the room. "Yo," he greeted casually.

"Yo? YO!? Hector what the hell did you do this morning!?" his brother questioned in a rather loud tone. Hector cringed from the volume and scratched his chin as he remembered the events of his morning.

"Well I got up, got dressed, left home, beat the snot out of some punks, went to school aaaaand," he paused as he looked around the room and shrugged. "That's about it," he finished.

"Really? Nothing else happened?" Ken asked with a low tone.

"Nope, nothing. Why?" Hector asked with a rather innocent tone.

"Oh no reason, just the police here looking for you and talking about how you put a damn hole through a freaking BULIDING! But other than that no real reason!" Hector cringed again as he gave a sheepish chuckle.

"Right, the hole. My bad," he apologized.

"Your bad? Jesus Hector how in the hell did you manage to put a freaking hole through a brick wall!? Actually ya know what, I don't want to know," a heavy sigh came from Ken before he spoke again. "You staying out again?"

Hector shrugged. "Might as well with the cops on the hunt. I'll just find a place to sleep till Dan either gets me off the hook or he finds me," he said casually. Ken let out another sigh.

"Fine, just don't get into anymore trouble. We seriously don't need all the attention," Hector grinned.

"No promises," he chuckled before hanging up and looking to the rest of the room. "Soooo, anything else planned for the day or are we good here?" he asked as a few spots for him to sleep for the night drifted in his head. The abandoned gas station? Park benches? Oh, maybe under that bridge Celosia was talking about. So many choices.

https://www.rpnation.com/rating/list?content_type=post&content_id=8843554&rating_type_category_id=4

cooltext279661278418464.png
F088369D-687F-4DAE-9AC6-7EFA7D139506.jpegAfter Hector left to go back to school to meet up with that girl Annika headed home. She thought about actually going with him to check out what that girl wanted but she decided against it. Plus Ms. Brown, the woman who ran the orphanage basically grounded her for the week and had to be home at a certain time. Annika held her doll up against her as she headed home. While walking she heard someone call out her name. "Annika? Is that you?!" Annika turned around to see who was calling her. Turned out it was a old friend, that use to live in the orphanage. "Genevieve?" The girl ran up to her. "Wow I can't believe it's you. Haven't seen you in years." Annika smiled happy to see an old friend. "Yeah I know." The girl started open her mouth to say something but her phone went off and she pulled out to check a text. "Darn it I got to get going. Hey listen why don't we exchange numbers and plan to meet and catch up? Oh I know let's meet at your house I'd love to meet your family." Annika's smiled faltered a bit. Right Genevieve assumed she was adopted by now. "Oh um actually I....uh still leave at the Orphanage. Genevieve smiled disappeared and her expression changed to shock. "Really? Sorry I just assumed that...well...." Annika managed a smile. "It's fine it's not a big deal really but um we can still meet up if you want. "Sure!" Genevieve said perking up. "Let me-" Suddenly she was cut off by the ringing of her phone. "Oh hold on." She answered her phone. "Hello? Oh hey dad.....yeah? ok I'm on my way." She hung up and gave a apologetic smile. "Sorry but I have to go but listen text me later ok!" She then jogged off in hurry. Annika stood there watching her leave. "Wait!...You never gave me your number...." Annika sighed and turned around continuing on her way home.

When she made it back some of the little kids rushed to her. "Hey big sis!" A little girl said hugging her leg. "Hi Rosella." As she started to make her way to her room she spotted Ms. Brown coming out of her office. "Well you actually came home." "Well you did ground me." Annika responded. "Well yes but it's not like me grounding ever really works." Annika rolled her eyes and headed into her room and slammed the door. Ms. Brown shook her head and headed up to the front where the children were playing. Annika took her backpack off and laid her doll down on the bed and then sat down at her desk. She looked at a picture that was on her desk it was of her and all the other kids that use to be at the orphanage. All of them had a family now yet here she was still stuck here. Suddenly she sneezed and rubbed her nose. What was it they said about sneezing? Sometimes meant someone was talking about you? She laughed a little to herself thinking about it and then pulled out her phone and answered a couple of text and then sent one to Hector.

Hey so how'd it go? The girl confess?
Raider dog Raider dog

She kind of slightly hoped that wasn't it. After she sent that she thought for a moment. Maybe they could do something tonight. She was about to ask if he wanted to hang out tonight but there was sudden knock at her door. "Who is it?" A little girl walked in. It was Rosella. "Um Annika your not going anywhere are you? I was wondering if maybe...." Rosella and Annika had grown pretty close it really did feel like they were sisters. Really the only person that felt like actual family to her. Annika had slight annoyance on her face but it soon faded into light smile. "You want big sis hang out?" Rosella smiled and nodded excitedly. "Haha alright." She stood up from her desk leaving her phone there and picked up the little girl and left the room.

This wasn't supposed to happen!

Alward gritted his teeth as he heard war cries mixed with demise coming from the castle's front yard where his fellow rebels were fighting. The generals weren't supposed to come and Alvor was sure that they were away raiding villages. His blood boiled as guilt consumed him, he sent the rebels to their doom.

Luther's guards dragged him off to the castle grounds along with a few others while a good number of captured prisoners and rebels stayed behind. 'Pity my ass!' he clenched his fists tightly until his knuckles turned white as he allowed the grey-skinned creatures to haul him.

When they took a turn and entered one of the castle's dark hallway, he swiftly yanked the fake handcuff, easily breaking them and setting his hands free. The guard holding him barely had time to react before he sent a knee straight to his face, knocking him out successfully. Since they were the one lagging behind, the rebel leader furtively snuck behind the other guards and knocked them out.

Alward dig through his pocket before pulling out a silver key Alvor gave him. He freed everyone hastily, "Everyone, get back to Infinite City! I will head back and save the others from the gallows." his voice was filled with determination. A fellow rebel stepped up, "Alward, no! You can't do this by yourself." she tried to warn him. The silver-haired male simply shook his head, "No, I'm the leader of the Rebellion and it is my duty to save everyone even if at the cost of my own life." he told them. Both rebels and prisoners gave him a nod and wished him luck before heading out of the castle safely.

The rebel leader remained for a short while as he took a guard's outfit and disguised himself as one. Once satisfied that he's convincing, he dashed back to the opposite direction and headed for the gallows where the remaining captives were being lined up. It sickened him seeing everyone being treated like a vermin by the guards.

"Hey you there!" a rough voice called out and Alward turned to see a guard gesturing for him to come near, "Help us out with the prisoners." he ordered. The rebel approached the prisoners who visibly perked up upon noticing him and he set them free secretly.

"What are you doing!?" a guard seemed to take notice of his action and alerted everyone which resulted in an elbow straight to his face. The prisoners picked up weapons from the weaponry rack and another clash ensued between them and Luther's guards. It seemed like they have the upper hand at first since all of the castle's troops were on the front yard but reinforcement quickly arrived.

"Hurry!" Alward urged the rebels and prisoners to enter the hallway leading to the exit, "I will stay here and buy you guys some time."

They were hesitant but they knew better than to try and make their leader change his mind. In the end, they escaped the castle, leaving Alward behind to his demise.
Raider dog Raider dog

Luther Onyx

Luther drummed his fingers along his throne and sighed. The lovely roar of the battle had ended and he was just presented somewhat annoying news. Though no matter how annoying the news a large smile still rested on his face. A day of entertainment and amazing news of a lost key to his future of dominance. Honestly nothing could ruin his day! After a few moments of silence Luther perked up a bit as the doors to his throne room began to open. A smile of satisfaction crept onto his face as he saw his well roughed up guard march into his throne room. As he approached Luther he knelt onto one knee and bowed his head as he spoke to Luther. "My lord, we have finally captured and subdued the intruder responsible for the prisoners escape. His identity is unknown for the moment, but we have managed to capture one of the escapees and are now interrogating him," he reported. Luther arched an eyebrow.

"Why interrogate the prisoner? Do you suspect this intruder to be an important individual?" he questioned and the guard replied.

"Yes, one of the guards that were escorting the prisoners gave a brief report before being taken away for his injuries. The moment the intruder arrived was when the prisoners were freed and spurred onto to fight. If you wish we will put the intruder to death if that suits you better my Lord," Luther shook his head and chuckled.

"No, no, I'm rather interested in this intruder. Do all you can to learn of this man and report back to me. Also, send out a unit to track down the escaped prisoners and put out a bounty for them as well. That should make things a bit fun," he smiled before motioning for him to leave. The guard saluted and marched off to follow his orders. Luther smile only grew as he sat back in his throne. This intruder was only making things much more interesting for him. Soon though Luther's interest would be within the war room with his generals.

Hector Crest

Hector arched an eyebrow and looked to his phone as a text from Annika vibrated his phone. A small smirk came to his face before he opened the text and chuckle lightly. He shook his head and replied.

"Oh yes, her love is so strong we decided to run off together! Farewell Annika! Farewell!"

He chuckled as he sent the text and gave it a second before sending another.

"Nah, like I said before, no girl is after this bruised hunk. :b"

His amused smile lasted for a few more seconds before it slowly faded as a thought came to his mind. Maybe he could ask her for some help for the night, but he shook his head. No, he didn't want to bother her with his issue. Besides, he thinks of himself as a expert when it comes to dodging the law. So he threw the idea out of the window.

animegirl20 animegirl20

nagisa_misumi_by_candycanecroft-d45ieud.png"It will come naturally to you."

"Huh?" Really it will come naturally to me? That doesn't help! She thought to herself. Great now she had this "Heart" and don't even know how to use it. "Great" She mumbled to herself. Wakana's attention turned to Celosia when she mentioned that maybe they could practice their powers under this bridge she knew about. "Yeah ok I'd be up for that." Wakana said as she sat back down in her seat. Wakana caught wind of the conversation Hector was having on the phone. "Cops are after him? Jeez just striving to be a criminal ain't he." Wakana said to herself. "Well if that's all I guess me and sis will be on our way." Wakana stood up. Honestly she was still in shock about this whole thing and she wasn't sure what to do with this heart. She looked at it thinking. "Are there words I'm suppose to say?" She said to herself.
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Tyler O'Neal / Hector Crest
Tyler dug his hands into his pockets and glanced over to Hector with an arched eyebrow. He barely heard the conversation, but he managed to hear him say something about the police being on the hunt. He kept his gaze on Hector for a few seconds before shaking his head. The guy was no good and the more he thought about the more he disliked the idea of him being apart of whatever this all was. Though it didn't sit well with him he kept quite and just looked to the rest of the group as Wakana asked if she was to say anything to activate her power. He took this time to jump in with his own question. "Also, we should set up a time to meet up tomorrow. Ya know, to get an idea of what we're actually suppose to do and how to use our powers," he said. It sucked that he had to clear his schedule for this, but it was also convenient since he hadn't had anything on it in the first place. Hector groaned and Tyler looked over to him. "Got an issue with that?" he asked with a straight face. Hector returned the look and crossed his arms.

"Yeah, your shitty voice just reminded me you were here," Tyler felt his eyebrow twitch, but kept his straight face as he stared at Hector.

"Well at least you've cleaned the crap out of your ears. Progress, Flower Boy," Hector's neutral face was the first to fall as he glared towards Tyler.

"You wanna go Air Head!?" now Tyler's straight face fell as he gritted his teeth and glared at Hector.

"Air Head!?" Tyler didn't know why that got under his skin so much, but Hectors face was all of the sudden very tempting to punch. An aura of conflict surrounded the two as it seemed they would clash soon, but before anything could happen Tyler's phone went off with a text. He kept his glare directed towards Hector before pulling out his phone and noticing a text from his dad. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and sighed as he put his phone away. "Ya know what, I'm not getting sucked into this," he said before looking to the others in the room. "Lets all just meet up at the gates when school ends," he said before giving a lazy wave to everyone and making his way towards entrance of the dojo. "Thanks for having me by the way Baba," with that he left the dojo and began his walk home.

Hector grunted in annoyance and shook his head. "Prick," he mumbled before rubbing the back of his head. "Anyway I think I'll head out to," he said as he made his way towards the entrance. "Good meeting ya and all, talk to ya la-" he paused as he reached the entrance of the dojo only to freeze at the site of a passing police car. Instantly he slammed the doors shut and ducked for cover. He waited for a good thirty seconds, silently counting down the seconds before rising to his feet and peeking out to see if they were gone. It was clear, but Hector had a bad feeling about it and sighed. "Damn," he muttered. He really didn't want to go to jail tonight. After a few moments of silence an idea popped up within his head and he glanced back to the old woman. Maybe... maybe it was worth a shot. He gave a heavy sigh and walked back to the old women.

As he approached her he stopped a good few feet away and buried his hands into his pockets. "Mind if I crash here for the night?" he asked rather bluntly, but honestly he wasn't the best smooth talker. He let a neutral look stay on his face as he waited for her answer.

Celosia bid the two sisters and Tyler a goodbye, bowing at them with a polite smile. She honestly don't know what to say to her friends whom she dragged into a duty to save the entire universe. She just felt grateful that they didn't scream for help or grabbed a torch and a pitchfork. "Thank you for your time." she said as she gave them a small wave. However, Tyler and Hector got into another argument before the prior headed off. The girl was relieved that they didn't end up beating each other in front of her and Baba. It would've been bad...for the two of males..

She was about to send Hector off with a goodbye when he suddenly bolted back to the dojo when a police car went by. Celosia did hear him talking about cops and all; she hates eavesdropping but the male wasn't exactly that quiet earlier. The young girl was about to ask him about it but he walked over to Baba and asked if he could stay for the night.

"The earth is a peaceful element but you're quite the feisty one!" Baba narrowed her eyes at him before she laughed and dropped the stern act, "You remind me of myself when I was your age. Stay!" she waved for Celosia to approach the two of them.

The granddaughter quickly obliged, "Be a dear and lead Hector to the guest room." she ruffled the top of Celosia's head who just nodded and went to the main house, expecting Hector to follow her. The main house was the complete opposite of the dojo, it fitted in with the other modern-looking houses. Her parents won't be home until the weekend so it was just them and Baba in the large house. She stopped in front of a wooden door and opened it, "You can sleep here and, um, I'll be in my room if you need something." she awkwardly pointed at the room beside it before going back to the dojo to help Baba out.

Raider dog Raider dog

TIMESKIP
[BEFORE SCHOOL]

Celosia woke up the usual, 5am sharp without any help from the alarm clock sitting uselessly on her bed table. She went for a fifteen-minute jog before heading to the dojo to practice kendo against a practice dummy. Baba called for her at around 6am and told her to wake their guest up. Celosia knocked on the guest room's door politely yet audibly, "Please wake up, we have two hours before school." she called out. If ever he doesn't answer for five minutes, Celosia would barge in and drag him out but if he's no longer there then she would just shrug it off.

The dark-haired female then proceeded to her morning routine and come 7am and she's ready to head out.

[AFTER SCHOOL]

Celosia waited patiently by the gate and it seemed like she was the first one to arrive again. Honestly, she still can't believe that the fate of the universe is in the hands of five teenagers. She's torn between being honored and being nervous, but what she does know is that she should try her hardest! She hummed to herself to entertain herself and break free from the train of thoughts filling her head up.

Raider dog Raider dog RANGYOKU RANGYOKU animegirl20 animegirl20

A heavy yawn escaped Hector as he trudge through the schools hallways, the need to meet up with the others far from his worries as his tired mind felt like a ton of bricks. Heavy bags rested under his eyes and keeping his balance was more of a challenge the yesterday. Hell, he couldn't even fight properly this morning and ended up just taking a few clocks to the jaw. Hector rubbed his eyes to clear the slight blur and cursed last nights nightmare. It had kept him up all night without mercy and when he thought he could fall back asleep Celosia had barged in and dragged him out. Of course he offered little resistance due to his exhaustion and just walked with her to school. "Damn it," he muttered as he turned the corner and saw an annoying and familiar face.

"Yes I know it's due tomorrow," Tyler said to his teacher who only gave him a look of disapproval. Tyler held up his hands and sighed. "You know I'll get it done by then," the teacher only rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Fine Tyler, but you really must stop procrastinating these things. One day you'll mess up and not get finished," she warned, but Tyler only chuckled and assured her that it wouldn't happen. After that she gave her goodbyes and parted ways with him. Tyler sighed and rubbed the back of his head. Honestly though, as he thought about the recent discovery of his powers his teachers warning may be accurate. Though his grades are more than exceptional, it would be a rather big pain to deal with. He shook his head and hoped it wouldn't be to much of hassle. As he thought that his thoughts were cut off as a stranger bumped into his shoulder. He stumbled forward a bit and snapped his gaze to see Hector forcing his way past him. A frown came to his face before he let out a heavy groan and hurried to his side.

Today he wasn't in the mood to start things and honestly once he caught up with Hector he noticed he wasn't feeling it either today. Though his ability to be a dick was still in order. "Well don't you look ready for the day," Tyler commented as he gave Hector a side glance. Hector mumbled and dug his hands deep into his pockets.

"Stuff it Air Head," he grumbled. He certainly took a beating this morning with the new bruises on his face. His eyes also made him look ready to fall over if he trudge on any further. Tyler shook his head and looked forward as the two left the school and reached the gates. Tyler quickly noticed Celosia and gave a nod.

"Hey," he simply greeted, but Hector only gave a grunt towards Celosia and sat down against the pillar of the main gate. He wasn't ready for whatever was to come, but he also wasn't ready to try and fall asleep. Though, now that he thought about it he didn't really talk with Annika today. He cursed himself a bit, hoping she didn't think he was avoiding her. His mind is just to blurry for the day.

. D O V E . D O V E

6baca206b0102d73e5a6d56c24847b8a.pngWakana woke somewhat abruptly she thought she heard someone calling out her name to get up and then suddenly she covered in a bucket of cold water and someone telling her to hurry up and get ready for school. She wasn't sure if it was her sister, mother or both but either way she got up. Though she did sit there for a moment to catch her scattered thoughts. She had been up last night trying to figure out just what the heck she was suppose to do with this heart. That old woman didn't tell her a thing. She sighed and looked at the clock. When she realize what time it was she jumped up and quickly got dressed. Once she was done she sprinted out the door not bothering to check if her sister had left or not.

After school she headed to go see her coach. The thing was today was her first day of practice for lacrosse and well she had to think of some type of excuse to skip with out the coach getting mad. Once she got out to the field she walked over to the coach and said that her older sister and parents were going to be busy and needed her to stay home and watch her little brother. At first her coach looked annoyed but then she sighed. "Alright make sure your here tomorrow." Wakana smiled, "Thanks will do!" Once she was far away from the field she sighed relief happy the excused worked and headed to the front gates. When she got there she noticed Hector Celosia and Tyler were there but where was Izumi?

Amane-Misa-misa-amane-31650896-500-499.jpgAnnika woke the next day feeling pretty good. She got dressed grabbed her things and headed off to school. While she was walking to school she checked her phone for any new messages and then noticed the message Hector had sent last night. When she had read last night she laughed she was going to respond to his text but at the time she read it she couldn't think and was exhausted. She thought about sending text this morning but she knew she would seem at school so didn't bother.

As the day went on she hardly saw him and when she did see him didn't really talk he seemed off today she was going to ask what was going on but she never got the chance to. So she mostly just hanged out with her other friends. Later after school she noticed him at the gate with three other and that girl again. What were they doing? She slowly walked up to them and smiled slightly awkwardly. "Hi" She said then sat next to Hector who looked really tired. "Hector you alright? You seemed out of it today."
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

dknnHsm.gif

BEFORE SCHOOL
"...mornin'..." Izumi mumbled as she stepped inside the kitchen, dragging her feet and stretching her arms as she took a seat by the counter. She was met by a bewildered look following a morning greeting, courtesy of her father, whom would make up early to start preparing everything before the day even started. "No surfing today?" He spared a glance at the window as he paused. She was quick to retort as she pulled up an apple from the basket, washing it next to him before she proceeded to take a bite. "I just didn't feel like it. I got a bit too sore from practice yesterday." It was a lie, of course, having far too much in her mind to come up with a more truthful response.

She simply did not felt...safe going into the water today. Not after mulling over what had transpired the day before so much as last night. She needed a bit more time to fully accept this duty, this knowledge of her abilities that went beyond the average person...hopefully the appointment she had today with the rest of the so-called guardians could prove to be effective in that regard. "Be careful, alright? Don't push yourself too hard." Guilt overwhelmed her, more so by how his gaze reminded her of back when she was recovering from that, a look of concern mixed with uncertainty. The redhead put on a half-smile smile in order to reassure him as she pulled up her sleeves, as in hercase, it would be enough, as a full smile would draw suspicion... "I can handle the rest. You should probably go wake up the rest of them." "Oh, your mother can handle your siblings, don't worry."

AFTER SCHOOL
Having being confronted with an emergency, the teacher for her last period had dismissed her class early, allowing Izumi to have a bit more time before today's training session, as it were. She'd end up wasting no time heading ahead to the location Celosia had talked about the day before, being fairly familiar with the area herself. Once she found herself a good spot to wait for the rest of them to catch up to her once their classes were done, she texted her sister relaying her current situation, urging the group to make haste and come meet up her. In the mean time, she would take off her jacket and start stretching. Just in case.

Last edited:

Hector's gaze was locked with the sky above as he let his tired mind drift. He tried his best not to blink since every time he did there would be an unsettling scene. It was hard to exlain, but it reminded him of past events that still send chills up his spine. He shook his head and sighed as he slumped his head down and stared at the ground with a frown. He just wanted to be silent and get what was to come over with, but he paused as he heard a familiar. He looked up to see that Annika had arrived and was asking him what was up. He managed to from a smile, a tired and weak one, but a genuine smile. He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed as pushed himself up to his feet with a grunt. "Hey, Annika," he greeted before giving a brief paused as he planned his next words. He scratched his right cheek and spoke. "I've just been a bit... busy with a few things," he said, not wanting to reveal his true problems with his string of nightmares. He didn't want to worry her about his issues. He shook his head and waved his hand to clear any concern. "But I'm all good, I just need to get a little more sleep," he chuckled weakly.

As Hector finished speaking Tyler sighed and looked to everyone. "I think we should get going now, maybe Izumi will meet up with us later," he said, ready to hit the road and get started. Tyler than looked to Hector and crossed his arms. "Maybe you should skip this, I'm not sure you can cut it with how you're doing right now," Hector's small smile quickly died as he let a frown take it's place and glanced over to Tyler with an annoyed glare.

"Shove it Air Head, I don't want to hear any crap from you. I'm fine," he assured with a glare towards Tyler. With how he is now being around this guy was going to be a real challenge for Hector.

. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Celosia was just glad everyone was here although the presence of another person worried her. Nonetheless, she bid everyone a nice morning. The blonde seemed to be Hector's friend or perhaps something else but the dark-haired female is not sure whether she should know that the five of them have something supernatural going on. "More sleep? But I had to drag you out of bed earlier." she revealed obliviously with tilted head, wondering whether they have been a bad host to their guest.

Suddenly, she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and she hastily pulled it out and read the text. "Oh, Izumi said she's already at the practi-" she took notice of the blonde and politely coughed once, "-she's already at the restaurant waiting for us." she finished, internally hoping that everyone else would play along. She sent a text to Izumi telling her that they're already on their way. She almost thought that the Izumi she has always looked up to was running late but it turned out to be the exact opposite.

The female nervously smiled, being convincing wasn't really her forte and her smile was starting to falter. So she abruptly took Wakana and Tyler's hands and dragged them to the the spot underneath the bridge to stop herself from further embarrassing herself. "Be careful when crossing the roads!" she would remind them whenever they have to cross one. She expected the other male to follow them.

Raider dog Raider dog animegirl20 animegirl20 RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

6baca206b0102d73e5a6d56c24847b8a.pngWakana phone dinged and she took it to check it. It was a text from her sister. Apparently she was already at the place but before she could tell the group Celosia brought it. "Oh I just got the same text as well." She made sure to play along about all of them going to a restaurant seeing as Annika was hear. Before Wakana could say or do anything she found herself getting dragged by Celosia. "Whoa! Is it really necessary for you to drag us we can walk our selves." She glanced at Tyler and gave him a teasing smirk. "Well at least I can anyway." As she was getting dragged she called out to Hector. "Hurry up flower boy! We got to make it to a our reservations!"

Amane-Misa-misa-amane-31650896-500-499.jpgAnnika tilted her head at his answer to her. She guessed whatever he busy with was private so she let it go. But she was still confused to what this meeting was. When Hector mentioned he needed some more sleep the girl Celosia spoke up saying how she had to drag him out of bed this morning. "Dragged you out of bed?" She looked over to Hector with eyebrow cocked up. What the heck was this girl talking about? She glanced back at the girl when she went on to say someone was waiting for them at some restaurant. Which confused Annika even more. Why were they all going to a restaurant? Was it new and opening today? The girl suddenly grabbed the red head and the other boy and dragged them off. Annika watched them for a moment then turned back to Hector. Annika was so confused it was quite clear on her face to. Though she also seemed slightly annoyed. "So mind filling me in?"
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Hector Crest

Hector felt like screaming out in rage towards the three as they hurried off after throwing him into the hole they dug for him. He gave each of them an annoyed glare before looking back Annika with a heavy sigh. He rubbed the back of his neck and gave a sheepish smile. "Well, ya see, um..." he paused, his tired mind not fast enough to give an excuse for what was going on. He cleared his throat and jabbed a thumb back towards Celosia. "That Celosia chick needed... help with a few home improvements and I guess she thought I'd be able to handle it," he said and gave a brief pause again as he planned his next words. "As a thank you she is... treating us to a meal. She is sort of dragging me into it so I have to go or she won't leave me alone," he lied, hoping that he was convincing enough. Though as he thought on his responses he quickly remembered how he left out his night at Celosia home.

"And, um, that whole thing with me and Celosia, I just stayed at her place for the night since it was late by the time we finished. That's it, nothing happened," he assured her and chuckled as he shook his head. "I mean could you imagine that? Me and her!? It's crazy!" he laughed, though his mind screamed for him to shut his trap. After forcing his laughter to stop he cleared his throat and gave a nervous chuckle. As he tried to lie his way out of explaining to her the truth he slightly felt guilty. Honestly he hated lying as he wasn't good at it, but he hated it even more when he lied to those he cares about. It was hard for him to keep eye contact with Annika and he just hoped she didn't notice his guilt. It would have been so much easier to tell her, but with all this crazy stuff happening he felt it would be safer to keep her out of it, just until he could wrap his head around it. "Also, sorry for not hanging out with you today. I just, well I was just out of it," he apologized, letting a bit of his guilt show for a second.

animegirl20 animegirl20

dknnHsm.gif

IZUMI STARLING

Izumi was in the middle of stretching her triceps when she saw the trio approaching her spot by the bridge, ending the improvised session for today. She had heard her phone ring, but had not bothered to check, having a good guess of whom the text was from and what it was about. Once they were close enough to hearing range, she promptly spoke up. "Sorry if I had you wait for me by the gates. I'll be sure to inform you in advance if it happens again." She was somewhat flustered at her own carelessness but it was best not to dwell too much on it. She folded her arms, eyebrow slightly raised as she took notice of one of the guardians missing. While she was not particularly surprised of who the person in question was, it was concerning to see him not present. An exchange of looks with Celosia, however, was quick to reassure of not jumping to conclusions just yet, as while the dark-haired female was shy, she was not by all means someone Hector could manipulate to his whim. He would probably catch up to them soon, she hoped.

"Alright, while we wait for the last ... 'guardian' to show up, I believe we should plan out ahead of what exactly we'll be doing here. Celosia." Her gaze wandered towards the assigned fire guardian. "Do you had anything in mind for today?" Tilting her head, she made sure to inquire this in a soft tone of voice, taking care not to make her think she was demanding anything of her, but instead curious as to what she had in mind by suggesting this place for them to get acquainted with these new set of abilities and consequential responsabilities they had been thrusted with. Izumi was not the sort of person to rush into anything without proper preparations, as what she had been doing prior to this meeting had showed. "I assume it has something to do with the object Wakana was entrusted with."

Last edited:
blank
CELOSIA EVERDEEN

( Hidden Scrollbar )

Celosia immediately perked up upon seeing a familiar figure standing and stretching on the promised location. She approached, still trying to tow Wakana and Tyler with her, "Good afternoon." she greeted politely.

However, her smile turned into a frown when the older female mentioned the other guardian. The girl pressed a palm against her face, groaning quietly. She just hoped that Hector wouldn't chicken out of this. "Well, his friend was there and I don't think it would be a good idea if anybody else aside from us discovers about our powers." she muttered uselessly, internally hoping that he would show up. If not, then she's determined to go back and drag him to make up for her carelessness!

Celosia turned to the orange-head with a stern face, "You didn't forget to bring the Heart of Kandrakar, did you?" her eyes narrowed at the younger girl inquisitively. She always acted like this to both Wakana and Tyler, she can't help but nag them about the simplest of things and basically treat them like kids. Although technically, they are kids. Nonetheless, she does this because she considers them as two of her closest friends and simply wants the best for both. She considers and wishes the same for Izumi but Celosia doesn't feel compelled to constantly nag her as she sees the female as someone responsible.

"Baba said that the necklace binds us and enhances our powers.. so, perhaps, Wakana needs to activate the Heart of Kandrakar somehow.." she cupped her chin thoughtfully, "Does it have a secret button?" she inquired with a cocked brow.
Celosia immediately perked up upon seeing a familiar figure standing and stretching on the promised location. She approached, still trying to tow Wakana and Tyler with her, "Good afternoon." she greeted politely.

However, her smile turned into a frown when the older female mentioned the other guardian. The girl pressed a palm against her face, groaning quietly. She just hoped that Hector wouldn't chicken out of this. "Well, his friend was there and I don't think it would be a good idea if anybody else aside from us discovers about our powers." she muttered uselessly, internally hoping that he would show up. If not, then she's determined to go back and drag him to make up for her carelessness!

Celosia turned to the orange-head with a stern face, "You didn't forget to bring the Heart of Kandrakar, did you?" her eyes narrowed at the younger girl inquisitively. She always acted like this to both Wakana and Tyler, she can't help but nag them about the simplest of things and basically treat them like kids. Although technically, they are kids. Nonetheless, she does this because she considers them as two of her closest friends and simply wants the best for both. She considers and wishes the same for Izumi but Celosia doesn't feel compelled to constantly nag her as she sees the female as someone responsible.

"Baba said that the necklace binds us and enhances our powers.. so, perhaps, Wakana needs to activate the Heart of Kandrakar somehow.." she cupped her chin thoughtfully, "Does it have a secret button?" she inquired with a cocked brow.
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Raider dog Raider dog animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back