• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom W.I.T.C.H. || Guardians of the Veil || Character Sign-up!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

. D O V E

Birb™
Roleplay Type(s)

CS RULES:

1. You may edit and code the character sheet but you must provide the information needed.
  2. Please keep in mind the genders.
  3. Don't make a Gary/Mary Sue character.
  4. All guardians must be attending Sheffield Institute and lives at Heatherfield.
ROLES:

The Leader - She is the holder of the Heart of Kandrakar. She has power over Quintessence and is the one who unites the guardians. animegirl20 animegirl20

Fire Guardian - She governs over the element of fire. . D O V E . D O V E

Water Guardian - She governs over the element of water.

Air Guardian - He governs over the element of Air. Winxy Winxy

Earth Guardian - He governs over the element of Earth. Raider dog Raider dog

Side Roles:
Note: these are roles that will be open once all guardian spots are filled. If nobody wants them then the guardians will double as them (I can't do it alone *sobs*) but if that happens then these roles will only be roleplayed when they are needed.

Evil Prince - the tyrant ruler of Meridian. His goal is to conquer the universe and to do this, he needs the power of his younger sister. Raider dog Raider dog

The Princess - she holds power over Light. She was rescued from the prince by a Meridian civilian and taken to Earth. She grew up there and she has no idea as to what she really is. animegirl20 animegirl20

Rebel Leader - he/she is the leader of the rebellion in Meridian. His/her goal is to overthrow the evil prince from his throne and replace him with the princess. . D O V E . D O V E

CHARACTER SHEET

NAME: ( Leave the first name pending for now because we'll have to discuss that in order to form WITCH)
HOME WORLD: (earth or meridian)
** if the character is from meridian then what kind of creature the character is?
ROLE:

HUMAN FORM: (anime pictures only)

GUARDIAN FORM: (picture, reference picture or detailed writing) ** only if signing up for a guardian*

PERSONALITY: (be creative!)

BRIEF BACKGROUND: (5 sentences or more)

STRENGTHS: (at least 3)

WEAKNESSES: (at least 3)

WRITING SAMPLE: (im not that picky tho)

THEME SONG: (optional but it would be fun)

Last edited:
CHARACTER SHEET

NAME: Thorin Swope
HOME WORLD: Earth
** if the character is from meridian then what kind of creature the character is?
ROLE:

HUMAN FORM: c597217b6aa1e640974da52665c6768b.jpg

GUARDIAN FORM:
Pink crop top that extends to form a hijab also. Blue elbow sleeves that extend to the wrist and the back of the hand. Tight blue shorts over the usual turquoise and green striped leggings (leggins be ripped if acceptable). Last but certainly not least would be the purple buckled combat boots similar to the ones worn by Will in the series. I've also noticed that the guardians look a bit older when in guardian form so I just thought I would make my boy a little taller with a more defined torso and muscles. (Air!)

PERSONALITY: He's loud and creative. Thorin takes pride in being his friends' confidant and source of advice even when it's something that they don't want to hear. In other words, he is like a zany mama bear looking out for her cubs. Sadly this isn't the case with his family. Being the youngest of three he was constantly harassed by his older brothers who are just as loud mouth as he is but without the added virtues. His parents tend to not intervene since to them is just harmless sibling bonding. His voice means nothing unless its school or sports. He stills loves them though he just wishes he could get through to them.

BRIEF BACKGROUND: (I think the personality portion pretty much covers it.)

STRENGTHS: positivity, resourcefulness, creative

WEAKNESSES: his family (you'll see), his mouth, blatant disregard for his safety when those he cares about are in danger.

WRITING SAMPLE: Wrapped in its fervent coil he was ensconced into a bubble composed of air. His bubble flashed teal while the others did not. The outline of his silhouette was a darker shade of its circumference, rotating next to other four in formation.

THEME SONG:

or

Last edited:

cooltext280454755509835.png

Requisite
NAME: Wakana Starling
ROLE: Leader
Guardian Form
Brief Background
Wakana has lived a pretty normal life. No real family problems or anything. She has a stay at home dad, a mom that works in business and a little 3 year old brother. Wakana is also half Japanese. Her life is pretty average which she does has not problem with. She likes the way things are but her normal average everyday life is about to take a turn.
Personality
Wakana is a star lacrosse player at her school. She is very energetic and popular among other girls for her passionate nature, much to her dismay. She is weak with academics but her pure spirit makes up for it. She also has a large appetite and loves to eat chocolate, and takoyaki. She can be childish and easily angered, and loves to go out when it's nice and sunny. Despite her tomboyish nature, Wakana is actually very girly and image conscious. She has a large collection of stuffed animals and loves to shop, although she tends to squander her money and usually doesn't have any when she really needs it. (blank) tends to get flustered whenever she is around someone she likes. She also does tend to get jealous. Deep down she can be sensitive, and she hates arguing with friends or seeing someone in pain above all else. (blank) also has a great sense of justice, but it is hidden inside of her and only comes out when someone is in danger. She hates that innocent people get hurt for things they had nothing to do with.
Writing Sample
Sasika's right eyebrow went up at Tristan's comment. "Yes....." She never could stand him. The moment that guy arrived he irritated the hell out of her. The worst part about it was he knew just how bad he irritated her to. One day he is going to find a nice hand print on that face of his. Sasika thoughts broke when she heard her niece speak rather loudly. Her head turned to her. "What?" The princess kept talking and Sasika's temper was starting to rise. How dare this girl speak to her that way.

"And don't you ever think that I'll accept you as a motherly figure. You're nothing to me! You're just a jealous hag!"

She almost fainted at that last remark. She closed her eyes for a moment trying to remained composed. There was silence and all eyes were on her. Just when you thought she was calm and over it the moment she opened her eyes there was glare that came from her that could kill on sight if possible. "Listen to me and listen me good. You think you know everything don't you well guess what if it wasn't for your father I would have been queen not him! Your grandfather before he died handed the kingdom over to me! And your father was the one that was jealous! Then he took it from me before I even had a chance. So don't go opening that pretty mouth of you unless you know WHAT THE HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!" At this point she was in the girl's face. The look on Sasika's face was hurt, anger and sadness. The more she saw this family and the way they acted the more she wanted that crown. She then turned away from her and looked at all of them. "I'm tired of being treated with such disrespect! This boy! Right here" She pointed to the Prince. "is the only one that shows any respect. But you two and that damn adviser keep testing me! And quite frankly I have had it up to here with it!" She brought her hand up above her head showing them her limit had reached. "Now you listen and listen good." She walked up to the king and looked him straight in the eye. "If things don't began to change I will take things into my own hands and I will bring you down to your knees."

Misumi.Nagisa.600.1608849.jpg

Last edited:

cooltext279661278418464.png
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif2.gif
cooltext280459992048837.png

F088369D-687F-4DAE-9AC6-7EFA7D139506.jpeg

HOME WORLD:
Meridian
ROLE:
Princess
PERSONALITY:
Annika is brave confident and feisty. She also tends to feel over shadowed by other people and sometimes feels like she really doesn't belong. She also tends to go into depression sometimes. Despite this though Annika's fearlessness and determination make her a force to be reckoned with even when the odds are stacked against her. Annika is also very outgoing, hyperactive, and impulsive.
BRIEF BACKGROUND:
Annika grew up in a orphanage. It wasn't bad but she did have a hard time. She would see friends she had made be adopted but she was still there and it seemed like no one wanted her. She did start to get into trouble as she got older. Staying out late getting into trouble with her antics and her grades started dropping. The woman who ran the orphanage would get on to Annika about the way she dressed when Annika took on a new style. But she really didn't care what her and the others who worked there thought. She did what she wanted. Despite her confidence Annika can get depressed at the thought of her not having a family. That's something she wants more then anything in the world. Annika also seems to love dolls. Her favorite are china dolls which she likes to collect.
STRENGTHS:
Brave
Confident
Determination
WEAKNESSES:
Spiders
Snakes
Thunderstorms
WRITING SAMPLE:
Sasika's right eyebrow went up at Tristan's comment. "Yes....." She never could stand him. The moment that guy arrived he irritated the hell out of her. The worst part about it was he knew just how bad he irritated her to. One day he is going to find a nice hand print on that face of his. Sasika thoughts broke when she heard her niece speak rather loudly. Her head turned to her. "What?" The princess kept talking and Sasika's temper was starting to rise. How dare this girl speak to her that way.

"And don't you ever think that I'll accept you as a motherly figure. You're nothing to me! You're just a jealous hag!"

She almost fainted at that last remark. She closed her eyes for a moment trying to remained composed. There was silence and all eyes were on her. Just when you thought she was calm and over it the moment she opened her eyes there was glare that came from her that could kill on sight if possible. "Listen to me and listen me good. You think you know everything don't you well guess what if it wasn't for your father I would have been queen not him! Your grandfather before he died handed the kingdom over to me! And your father was the one that was jealous! Then he took it from me before I even had a chance. So don't go opening that pretty mouth of you unless you know WHAT THE HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!" At this point she was in the girl's face. The look on Sasika's face was hurt, anger and sadness. The more she saw this family and the way they acted the more she wanted that crown. She then turned away from her and looked at all of them. "I'm tired of being treated with such disrespect! This boy! Right here" She pointed to the Prince. "is the only one that shows any respect. But you two and that damn adviser keep testing me! And quite frankly I have had it up to here with it!" She brought her hand up above her head showing them her limit had reached. "Now you listen and listen good." She walked up to the king and looked him straight in the eye. "If things don't began to change I will take things into my own hands and I will bring you down to your knees."​

Last edited:
NAME:
Luther Onyx

HOME WORLD:
Meridian

Race:
Escanor, or human.

ROLE:
Prince of Meridian. (A.K.A. the bad guy)

HUMAN FORM:
vvvv.png

PERSONALITY:
Luther is a very manipulative man who seeks for nothing but complete dominance over all. With a sick and twisted sense of humor he tends to cause conflict within his own lands and pit people against each other just because he's having a boring day and truly relishes in the outcomes. Just the thought of controlling others actions sends a delightful shiver up his spine that continues to push it even farther each time. It has even gone as far to claim lives of the innocent, but he simply racks it up as unfortunate casualties and moves on to his next thrill. Speaking of thrills, it is well known to many that serve him that he has a rather risky habit. That habit would be gambling. He truly loves the thrill of putting something on the line, be it for money, property, lives or even his own life, it just gets him every time. There have been times it has almost caused him to lose his head, but it's honestly to much to give up. Seeing death so many times has simply dulled his fears of it and he gladly welcomes danger with a smile. Luther is obviously a dangerous man, with his position of power and ambition he has become a near master of strategy. Even his own Generals, who have many more years of experience, are in a state of awe and horror at how effective he can be. Though they are thankful he still requires their services. A final thing to point out about Luther is that he surprisingly a man of his word. If he says something, he means it. He will pay back his debts, or make good on his words.

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
Luther Onyx, known as the youngest member of the Onyx bloodline to fall into power of Meridian. Also known as the coldest, and most dangerous ruler in Meridian history. From the young age of eight Luther's ambition to control everything was born, as was his plan obtain it. After the death of the previous ruler, Luther took to the throne right after the burial. It was rumored that it was Luther who had killed the king, but there was obviously no evidence. Though the ones that had accused him of the crime ended up disappearing a few days later, so it caused many to reconsider asking questions. With his new position of power his thirst for even more power grew almost insatiable to the point where he began to drain his own people of their magic to grow stronger. As the first year of his rule carried on he learned of his soon to be born sister. At first he saw this as a complete nuisance and was ready to kick his mother out before she could give birth, but he was soon informed by his council that she could be useful in the future. With a bit of hesitation he allowed his sister to be born under royal care and was quick to realize her potential as a great weapon if brought up right. Though unfortunately his twisted plan was foiled as she was taken away in the night and never to be seen again. With anger he had his mother, who he suspected aided in the kidnapping, taken away to be exposed of. It was rather odd on how he felt a bit saddened to condemn his mother to such a fate, but his youthful rage had gotten the better of him. With his sister now gone and him being the last of the Onyx family his rule continued over the years, but luck seemed to turn in his favor as one of his servants revealed to him his long lost sisters location. With his sights now directed towards earth he begins his long awaited reunion with his dear sister.

STRENGTHS:
Strategist, fearless, manipulative.

WEAKNESSES:
Gambling, ambitious, cold.

WRITING SAMPLE:
A heavy sigh escaped Luther as he sat in his throne, the look of boredom carved within his features as he stared down at a chest board that was perched along the left side of his throne. His red eyes slowly drifted along the board as inspected each of the pieces positions. Most of the black pieces were scattered along the floor below him and only a few remained on the board, cornered by many of the white pieces. His frown deepened as his mind drifted from plan to plan that bounced around within his head. Though before he could find a suitable plan his throne rooms main doors opened. He glanced up from the board and arched an eyebrow to see a few of his men drag in a beaten and defeated Galhot. Soon enough they reached the bottom of his throne and threw the prisoner down. Luther stared at them for a moment before straitening himself up in his chair and speaking. "What have you brought me captain?" he addressed one of the men to the right with a blank look.

The captain bowed and motioned to the Galhot. "Apologies for arriving unannounced my lord, but I have brought you a member of the rebellion force that caused trouble a few days ago," Luther narrowed his eyes at the Galhot and rested his head on a clenched fist.

"Yes, I recall that little incident. The damned pest just insisted to set my property on fire," he said before looking to the captain. "Is he worth anything, or have you brought him here just to show off to your own men?" the captain shook his head, nervousness as he met Luther's chilling gaze.

"No my lord, I would never. I dragged this dog here because he holds valuable information that would be of great use to you," no this peaked his interest. It was rare for any prisoners to have something useful, but it was also a bit rare they would survive for long. Luther simply gestured for the captain to continue. The captain nodded and kicked the Galhot in the ribs. "Speak you blue bastard, tell the prince what you spat out earlier!" he barked before delivering another kick. Luther smirked with amusement, he liked the captains style. Maybe he would give him a raise.

The Galhot coughed violently before taking in a deep breath and speaking. "I-I have a s-source that can lead you to something you g-greatly desire, something that can aid i-in your conquest," he spoke before hacking up a lung. Luther tilted his head and raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Is that so?" Luther questioned. The Galhot quickly nodded and looked up to meet Luther's chilling gaze.

"The key to your ultimate power, your sister," Luther's smile quickly fell as his eyes widened in surprise. He rose from his throne and marched over to the prisoner. As he approached him he knelt down next to him and yanked his head up to meet his glaring eyes. As he inspected the Galhot to see if he was lying a pleased grin crawled along his face. His eyes keeping their sinister glare only brightened his ear to ear grin as he pushed the prisoner to the ground and rose to his feet before looking back down to the crumble form.

"Tell me and I swear you will live," he promised with a chuckle. The Galhot glanced up to look at the prince and swallowed his fear before nodding reluctantly.

THEME SONG:

Celosia Everdeen
[

Name: Celosia Everdeen
Home World: Earth
Role: Fire Guardian

GUARDIAN FORM
Second one

Background

Celosia is the only daughter of her Japanese mother and Italian father. She grew up at Japan and lived there until they moved to Heatherfield when she turned ten. There, they own an average-sized house and a dojo where her mother teaches both kids and adults kendo, judo and kyudo (archery). Celosia was apart of her mothers' students and she aced every lessons. The dark-haired girl felt pressured knowing that her mother expects the best out of her but her father was there to balance things out. He was the complete opposite of her stern and strict mother. He would always spoil Celosia much to her mothers' chagrin. Despite this, her parents keep a close relationship.

When Celosia transferred to Sheffield Institute, she found it hard to find friends and relate with others there so she was basically ignored in her prior years attending the school. One day, she became infamous for beating bullies up and people started noticing her. They either fear her or admire her.

Personality:

Celosia is an uptight girl with a strong will. She is very idealistic and may sometimes cross naivety from time to time but she is a very good-natured girl. She is also intelligent and analytical, never acting without prior thinking. Nevertheless, she still has the timid side she could never get rid of. She is extremely reserve about some things although she wears her heart on her sleeve. Like fire, she may get fiery and explode like a volcano when angry or provoked. Celosia is also very protective and loyal to her family and friends.

Strengths:
- good at hand-to-hand combat, archery and sword fights
- observant
- has a strong will

Weaknesses:
- emotional
- rodents (even rabbits)
- family & friends

Theme Song:

Last edited:
NAME:
Hector Crest

HOME WORLD:
Earth

ROLE:
Earth Guardian

HUMAN FORM:
a73c88f035dcb67fd87393303da4e628.jpg

GUARDIAN FORM:
Form

PERSONALITY:
Calling Hector a trouble make would be complement towards him. Raising hell seems to be his specialty, hell, he's become a regular to most law enforcement. With a short fuse and impulsive attitude always with him Hector has a reputation of getting into many fights. Actually, it's rather odd if he goes through a day without throwing a punch at someone. It's not like he enjoys hurting people, okay maybe the ones that act like stuck up punks, but fighting has simply become an every day thing for him. It's like waking up and brushing your teeth, but instead it's with a fist. Not the best example, but go with it! Anyway, Hector is the sort of rebel type who rather fight things out. He never takes it to far though, over the years he has grown to know his own strength. Past his nasty habit of getting into fights Lyle can be a kind person, though he fails to show it most times. If someone is down then he'll give a helping hand before punching whatever put them down in the first place. Though any good deeds he does is shadowed by his past.

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
Hector grew up with his older brother Ken since their parents had been arrested for murder charges. He was never told anything else, but at this point he doesn't care enough to look into it. So he simply lived with his brother at the age 4 and left the few memories of his folks behind him. Him and his brother lived within a rather poor neighborhood that was unfortunately filled with crime and drugs, but they would always manage to get by thanks to keeping out of most of that business. Sadly though Hector suffered from a group of bullies that mocked him about his parents. They laughed, spat and pushed him around while stating he'd end up just like them since they had the same blood. This made Hector resent his parents even more and caused him to fall into a state of depression for awhile. Finally though he was pushed to far by the bullies when they had become more violent then usual and drew blood by slamming him into the streets pavement. Dazed and angry Hector stumbled to his feet and finally felt his limit shatter. He threw himself into the bullies and blacked out. When he came back to his senses he was in the back of a police car in hand cuffs.

Hector will never speak of that day to anyone, but he is silently thankful it turned out that way. Its made him stronger. Sadly though, Hector had a darker time in his life. Crime was a normal thing in his town and a local gang so happened to be hiring. After learning of the pay Hector couldn't say no, him and his brother needed the money. Hector was used as a carrier who transported certain items to different, private place within his town. being involved with the people he worked for revealed many horrors to Lyle. He hates thinking about it, every time he does only anger and frustration hits him. He will forever regret his decisions and live with the nightmares and hidden scars of it all. As he continued his work he was soon caught by the cops. With multiple charges weighing on his case it was clear Hector would be going to jail. That is until he was saved by his brother Ken. Apparently the chief of police owed Ken for a past favor and set Hector free. Besides, they had all the evidence they needed to take down a local master mind of a drug ring. After going through the experience and learning his lesson Hector and his brother moved out of the town and set out for a better, normal life. Though, it seemed Hector was just about to be thrown into a whole new tunnel of craziness.

STRENGTHS:
Kind, hard working, skilled fighter.

WEAKNESSES:
Short fused, trouble maker, reckless.

WRITING SAMPLE:
"Freeze!" Lyle scoffed at the command as he dived into his third alleyway with three cops on his tail. A large smile was plastered on his face as he glanced back at his guest. "Damn it Lyle just stop!" a cop towards the left barked, but Lyle kept his smile and laughed.

"Come on boys, work them donuts off!" he laughed as he threw a trashcan to the ground to trip them up. It was successful with one of them, but the other two stayed on their feet and kept their sights on Lyle who's laughter only grew. Though it was cut off as he failed to keep his eyes in front of him. Before Lyle knew he slammed into a brick wall and fell to the ground. "Ugh," he groaned as he rubbed his head. "When did they put up a wall he-" he paused as his eyes looked up and froze on a familiar face. A nervous and sheepish smile rolled onto his face as he gave a small wave. "Hey Dan, how's the family?" Dan only grunted as he towered over Lyle with a piercing glare. Dan was a much older man of the law and had built a type of relationship with Lyle, and not in the good way. Dan looked to the other cops nodded.

"Thanks for calling it in, another fight?" he asked. The two police officers nodded together as they took a moment to catch their breath. Dan sighed and shook his head. "Sorry about that boys, I'll take it from here," they nodded once again and walked back down the alley to help their downed friend. Dans glare quickly returned to Lyle who had now crossed his legs and grinned up towards him. "Is there ever an off day with you?" Lyle chuckled and shook his head.

"Nope," he stated simply. Dan sighed and pulled Lyle up from the ground. "So, station or Ken?" he asked as they walked towards Dans police car.

"It's Julia's birthday next week so I don't feel like doing paper work. Ken can take control," Lyle lowered his head with a defeated smile.

"Great, now I gotta listen to his lectures," he muttered. Dan gave an amused smirk and opened the door for Lyle. Lyle just nodded with thanks and sat in the back with a sigh. "Always so cramped back here," he complained.

THEME SONG:

Last edited:
Alward the Rebel Leader
[

Name: Alward
Home World: Meridian
Role: Rebel leader

OUTFIT (REBEL):
all of them

Background

Alward was born during the reign of the rightful king and before his assassination. His mother was a mage working in the castle, serving as the past king's adviser while his father was a humble blacksmith. Things were fine and simple until the king was assassinated by an unknown assailant and the eldest Onyx ascended to the throne. The kingdom was in chaos but his mother still pursued her work, hoping that the new, cruel king would see the light. He was quite young when he somehow wandered into the castle looking for his mother but instead saw the young king absorb her mothers's magic, weakening her. Young Alward immediately cried for his mother and it was his voice that urged her to fight the young king back, stunning him for a second but enough for her to escape with her son.

His mother grew weaker each day and Alward and his father couldn't do anything to help her. Before she passed, she managed to tell her husband to save the princess. Alward's father did not let any moment falter and he led a group to save the princess. The queen helped the group and willingly gave the infant princess to the group and they crossed the veil to Earth. They left the princess to an orphanage in Heatherfield in hopes that the evil prince would never find her and use her for his evil schemes.

When they came back to Meridian, the king's minions were looking for them everywhere so they were forced to take refuge at an underground hideout which is now called "Infinite City". It is protected by the Mage, a powerful sorceress that keeps a shield around the Infinite City so that the prince will never find it. Alward's father led the rebellion for years until he reached the age of 16. His father suddenly disappeared without a trace after a mission where only few rebels came back. Alward assumed the role later on after completing the Rebel Trial. He vowed to sought vengeance on the evil prince and have the rightful heiress sit to the throne instead.

Personality:

Alward may seem cold and stoic at first but once you get to know him then you'll find out that he's actually a nice young man...in his own way. Although he is a bit cocky and overbearing, he tries his best for the common good. He is responsible and compassionate which is why the rebels respect him as their leader even though he's quite young. The other rebels describes him as brave and courageous, never backing out from a fight unless he knows that he has no chance in winning. He may not have inherited his mothers' great powers but he did inherit her strategic mind and quick sarcastic wits.

Strengths:
- experienced fighter
- quick and agile
- very versatile

Weaknesses:
- emotional
- mother
- magic

Theme Song:

[class=fyuriwrapper] display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; align-items: flex-start; max-width:850px; margin:auto; border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0, 0.1); [/class] [class=fyuribox1] width: 300px; margin: 10px 5px 10px 10px; border:1px solid black; [/class] [class=fyuribox2] flex: 1; margin: 10px 10px 10px 5px; border:1px solid black; [/class] [class=fyuriimagebox] width:100%; pointer-events:none; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [class=fyuriheader] width:calc(100% - 20px); height:35px; background:#0B0B61; padding:10px; font-family: 'Oswald', Impact, Verdana; font-size:25px; color:#fff [/class] [class=fyuriheader2] width:calc(100% - 20px); height:35px; padding:0px 10px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Oswald', Impact, Verdana; font-size:30px; [/class] [class=fyuricredit] max-width:850px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]

[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=fyuribox1][div class=fyuriimagebox]
271ffaa0c6124b460c4e0ec3262a9003.jpg
[/div][div class=fyuriheader] Identification[/div]

NAME: Izumi Starling

HOMEWORLD: Earth

[div class=fyuriheader] Strengths[/div]
Physical Attributes
Responsibility and Reliability
A Group’s Stability
Adaptability
Quick-learner

[div class=fyuriheader] Weaknesses[/div]
Children and Animals
Control over her Emotions
Inflexibility and Strictness
Her Past
Secretiveness and Lack of Teamwork

[/div][div class=fyuribox2]
[div class=fyuriheader2] WATER GUARDIAN
[/div][div class=fyuriheader] Appearance[/div]

steins_gate_scene_1_by_mangaguy12-d6fowwb.jpg

artwitchflashmob_by_greenrin-dajl00q.jpg

[div class=fyuriheader] Personality

Izumi is a self-assertive, level-headed young woman who can just as leave one at ease in their presence just as much as it can intimidate them in an occasion of a different nature. She possesses this calm, mature if rough edge to her, incredibly difficult to crack under pressure but at the same time having others misunderstand her for someone apathetic to those around her. Izumi is inherently strict and demanding of herself, which may be projected onto others at times, while at the same time providing an insightful and stabilizing presence within a conflict. Such traits deem her the guardians' “team dad” to Thorin’s “team mom”, in a way. She is not the kind of person to coddle or allow herself to be pushed around for the sake of one’s feelings, believing it is best to be both honest and straightforward rather than deceiving or coy for appearances. She is daring and takes charge when the time calls for it, but always taking sure to shoulder everything on her own. Call it a sense of distrust, a self-righteous habit or an aversion for teamwork, but as she sees it, her actions are her own and no one should be held responsible and be hurt as a result of what she can alone handle. Izumi will always be there for those who matter to her, giving without asking for anything in return, going as far as to position herself in the line of danger if it means protecting someone else she believes to be in her care.

[div class=fyuriheader] Brief background[/div]
Izumi’s life up until the age of 11 was that of pretty much just your ordinary young girl. A healthy, studious and fairly active daughter growing up as the eldest of the Starling siblings would come to experience an incident that shaped her to be the kind of person she has become for a large part of it. Details to it are hazy, as she cannot bring herself to recall what brought about the conflict in particular between her and her classmate at that summer camp. But the sight of his near- unconscious body, blood and the horrified looks of the rest of those present in the room, as well as the rough grip of the supervisors restraining her haunts her to this day.

Diagnosed with an anger disorder, Izumi would become terrified of her own body and mind for a few years afterwards. Desperate to keep herself in check and never come to involve her younger siblings in this, she would be vehement, perhaps even to unhealthy proportions, in her treatment and the control over her emotions. Her parents were a pillar of support and strength for her all the way, eventually aiding in stabilizing such measures, as well as the rest of her family, even if unknowingly. Although the disorder cannot fully vanish even in time, she strives to never allow to lose herself to it. In spite of her struggles, she has managed to find friends, interests and so forth, leading her life forward.

[div class=fyuriheader] Writing Sample[/div]

What hides under those bangs? How can a smile be so bitter? What drives a mind to be so calculating, so prone to suspicion? Why can human skin feel so very cold? Doubt is one abstract idea that follows the very existence of this estranged student. Through the works of fascination, of disgust, of bewilderment, the thoughts on her vary, maybe even lose themselves from person to person as there those whose impression of her is nothing but fleeting, left to the slightest of first impressions. It is not as if she is a particularly popular student. One dare say she is far from it. The girl is the depiction of a lonesome outcast, sittng alone at lunch, roaming the academy's grounds on her own, preferring books to the company of others, insist to work on het own during group assignments. Instructors recall once an attempt to fit in, to not stand out so much among the others. Could it be her fault? Her peers' fault? A miscalculation in their service as educators to young minds?

To raise the argument of her potential and status as a honor student has become something of a fact among those of the latter category. It is a shame that a promising student such as her is so very difficult to approach, even as an adult. Not hat she disrespects her elders or anything of the sort. She follows regulations, speaks out in a polite, formal manner, solely brings up pertinent questions. It is plain in sight what Azusa Yumi once saw in this girl as someone in the DWMA. But one can only go so far on their own. Biyu, even as she is on an academic level, offers not much on the end of a partnership in regards to seeking what could very well be the last resort to secure the objectives she holds as to meet the expectations of her mentor. The concept of time and durability is one that takes center role in what one would picture the decision of Biyu's partner to this day.

While her demeanor and character are not exactly one to praise upon matters of matching that of a wide number of partners, there are meisters who have shown to not burn upon the touch of the handle of her weapon form, even going as far as to demonstrate something akin to a likelihood of achieving, one dare say, Resonance. Few as they come to prove to be able to wield her, it is safe to say that she is not in any way impossible to find a suitable meister that balance one another in combat. But once again . . . here comes time and durability. Every each one of those willing to prove themselves to attempt to partner with what many have dubbed a questionable honor student and something of an impossible feat to conquer the task that involves her have met little to no positive results. Reasons may vary; inflexibility, arrogance, apathy, intimidation, paranoia. One can only imagine as to the extent as to how she perceives herself from this. Concern is brought up at the thought of a young woman who does no dare to bear herself and refuse to face others with nothing other than a brave face and a piercing stare. The thought of the last remnants of what is left of her restraint being lost at the wit's end of her search for a partner can only be as alarming as they can be morbidly curious to witness.

Day after day, attempt after attempt, it is not hard to see why this girl has gathered something akin to a follow, whether flattering or most likely far from the sort, the agent before her himself cannot help but steal a few glances the person standing front of him, eyes wandering off to the window by her side, shifting weight between her feet. She appears very much ordinary, perhaps aside from the bang covering he right sparking a bit of curiosity to some. It is a certain poise and the way she boldly confronts him when he draws forth her focus on him after reviewing the documents she brought with her that serve to remind him that the one the reports speak is the one and only fledgling IA he is meant to overlook over the course of her stay at the DWMA American branch during the absence of his superior Yugisa. "The preparations have been taken care of. All I ask is for you to be swift and punctual in your arrival ." He proceeds to relay to her specific instructions given to him as to what she is to do upon it.

The briefing only lasts a few minutes, as Biyu informs him to have been already, in her words, 'to be more than reminded of what will limit her presence in Nevada as a student and an agent likewise' and so forth with other remarks that stop him on his tracks as to his task. While her words do not come across as particularly haughty to a fault by interrupting him, he cannot help but understand as to why one can be found shaken by the self-assertive fashion she reminds others of her ability and a a sense of superiority that is found in it. It is symbiotic in a way, one cannot truly perceive it as audacious but cannot bring themselves to perceive it as absent of confidence that affects you in some way. It is unnerving, really. They bid farewells for now, having exchanged contacts for future communication, as well as giving that of her point of contact in Nevada in case of emergencies, a man by the name of Akane☆Hoshi. "I look forward to working with you, sir." Words that come across as polite and welcoming somehow ring somewhat uncanny at his ears. A formality? A glimpse into her character? There is no smile found in her lips but somehow . . . somehow he feels as if the smallest of details hold even the traces of truth of where the character of Biyu Li Fāng lies.{/SIZE]

[div class=fyuriheader] Theme Song[/div]

[div class=fyuricredit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
NAME:
Tyler O'Neal

HOME WORLD:
Earth

ROLE:
Air Guardian.

HUMAN FORM:
image.jpg

GUARDIAN FORM:
Form

PERSONALITY:
Tyler is an easy going guy who likes to take his time with things. Most would consider him lazy, but Tyler prefers to call himself a procrastinator. He enjoys the moment and barley thinks of the future, saying that it's to much work. Though past his 'procrastination' he is a very efficient and bright person who seems to always get the job done, even though it may be at the last second. His grades are straight A's and already his future looks like an amazing one. Tyler is a open person when in a conversation, but he prefers to keep to himself as much as possible. He is also not very keen on conflicts seeing as how he just has no interest in fighting, but just because he doesn't like fighting doesn't mean he's not able hold his own in one. He's able to throw a punch thanks to his father taking him to the boxing ring at a young age, but he still prefers to use his mind first.

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
Tyler was born within a family of four and was the youngest out of two siblings by a few years.
His father was a retired veteran and his mother was a respectable lawyer so it is obvious that he was brought up within a family that respected the government. His older sisters were always keen on following in their parents footsteps and would always try to get Tyler into their same interest as them, but honestly he never saw his future in law or government. Thankfully his parents never pushed him to hard to go down the same paths as them, but it was clear they didn't approve. Never the less he was raised in a loving family that treated him equally and was brought up to be a respectable person. Tyler still is very grateful for his place in the world, but after recent years he has become, well, bored of his normal life. Less motivation has caused him to be less active in the community and with people. He's also adopted a lazy personality that has caused him to take up nasty habits in procrastination. With no motivation he's not concerned about his future since it looks sort of bleak to him. Soon though, his future will be brightened by a new future that will surely return that lost spark in his gut.

STRENGTHS:
Smart, resourceful and reliable.

WEAKNESSES:
Lazy, procrastinator and carefree.

WRITING SAMPLE:
Tyler let out a loud yawn as he opened his eyes and raised his head from his desk somewhat comfy and cool surface. He looked around to see that the class was no empty and his teacher stood above him, shaking her head and giving him an unimpressed look. A smirk came to his face as he stretched his limbs until a satisfying pop came to his ears and sat up in his chair. "So, how was class?" he asked with a chuckle. His teacher sighed and handed him a sheet of paper. He glanced at the sheet and nodded, his smirk still on his face. "Another A huh? Awesome," he stated as he rose from his seat. His teacher shook her head and crossed his arms.

"Tyler, I understand you are by no means struggling in school, but sleeping for the whole class is just not acceptable," she said as she handed him his test. Tyler took the sheet and nodded his head.

"Probably not, but is there really a issue with it since I'm already passing my classes?" he asked as he swung his backpack onto his back.

"Well no, but I just feel you are not using your true potential. Just imagine if you put all of your effort into your work, you could accomplish so much!" she said with enthusiasm, but Tyler only sighed and ruffled his dark hair.

"Well even if that's true, I'm just not interested in all of this," he said gesturing around the class room. "It's all just, dull. The only reason I'm here is because I promised my folks that I would stay here," his teacher frowned slightly, but simply sighed in defeat.

"Well I can't force you to stay awake in class, but I really hope you think about it. You have potential Tyler, please don't let it all go to waste," Tyler smiled and nodded.

"I won't, I'm just taking my time with things," he said and began to walk towards the classes doors. "Same time tomorrow?" he chuckled and left the class, chuckling as he heard his teacher let out another heavy sigh.​

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 0
NAME:
Ito Hanify

HOME WORLD:
Earth

ROLE:
Water Guardian

HUMAN FORM:
ito.jpg

GUARDIAN FORM:
itoo.png

PERSONALITY:
Ito, though being a melancholic person, does her best to stay happy for the people around her. Or, at least pretend she is. She tries not to cause many issues for people and has a hard time talking about personal things, regardless how small, with people she isn't very close to. Despite her youngish age, she does her best to make sure everyone around her is happy and okay, without much care for her own well being.

Ito, while preferring to keep to herself most of the time, still enjoys the company of a small group of friends. She has a tendency to stutter or mumble when she speaks, particularly about herself, and dislikes maintaining eye contact with a person for too long. She is also generally tired most days and has the weird talent of being able to nap anywhere at anytime. To describe her in a few words- Ito is just a kindhearted dork of an introvert.​

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
Ito's life has already gone through drastic changes, despite her still being relatively young. At the present, she lives with her uncle Jordan who has a cat named Felix, and has no contact with her biological parents. Her mother and father were extremely neglectful towards their only child when she was younger, not paying much attention to her or caring for her needs. Ito thought it was her fault for a long while, and took any bit of attention her parents gave her- even if it was negative. Having insults thrown at her had become an average everyday thing for her, along with going to sleep hungry.

One day, when Ito was 10, her parents didn't come to pick the girl up from school, much to her teacher's concern. The teacher called her parents over and over, and when they didn't answer her uncle was called to come pick her up. Ito has been staying with him since, with custody eventually being given to him after it was discovered her parents had moved a long while away out of Heatherfield.

Although she's been living a better life with her uncle, Ito still struggles with trusting people and doesn't think very highly of herself. Despite this, she tries to show the people around her kindness, out of a mix of not wanting to be abandoned again and a yearning to make sure everyone feels wanted.

STRENGTHS:
Ito is relatively agile and quick
She always seems to have something nice to say about someone- a nice morale booster.
She's a quick learner
Ito adapts/adjusts to most things with ease​

WEAKNESSES:
Ito has very little self worth, and often takes the negative things people say about her very personally
She cares about other people more than herself.
Despite the girl's kindness, she's not the most charismatic person in the world
She's not very strong and has a hard time dealing hard hits
Ito isn't good at thinking of strategies in the moment- she's more of a careful planner than anything

WRITING SAMPLE:
Regardless of how warm the sun was today, and how pretty it looked glittering across the water, Ra'zir still wrapped her arms around herself in an attempt to ward off the bitter chill of the wind biting into her skin. She let herself smile as she paused to turn around to look at the footprints she's left in the sand along the shoreline. She knew she was almost where she needed to be, but the beauty of the day was a little too good to pass up. Still, she knew she had to continue, and turned around with a certain grace about her.

She didn't have much with her, simply a little basket and a letter with tiny, swirled handwriting on it. Ra'zir glanced around her and changed direction, away from the sea. She didn't have to go by the beach to get to her destination, but she still deemed it necessary, be it out of habit or something else calling out to her.

It took her a little while to find the path speckled with what remained of short stone walls, and a little longer to reach the gnarled willow tree at the end of the trail. Ra'zir walked up to it, gently placing her palm against the bark, before setting down the basket and sitting next to the little mound of dirt at the base of the tree. "Hello again, beloveds." Her voice was soft, if a little sad. Still, she smiled and opened up the basket. In it wasn't much, a little rattle and a sandwich, and a book and some flowers, all of which she took out.

Gently, she set the rattle by one of the tree's roots, which was surrounded by other little baby toys and clothes. It broke her heart knowing what it signified, but she went through with this little weekly ritual anyways. The flowers were set right on the little pile of dirt, of which were many other older flowers. Some were decaying at this point, but she didn't mind. They'd simply go back to where they came from.

Ra'zir shifted a bit, getting into a more comfortable position, before picking up the book and flipping to a page in the middle of the story. Right where she left off last week. Before she began reading aloud, she set the letter by the flowers and smiled a little.

"Naoki and Nadine,

'Love is quivering happiness.'"

THEME SONG:

Last edited:
(Chucking in my attempt for a Water Guardian. Third times the charm! )

Iris Jae Clarke

61mwiLt.jpg

(Guardian outfit)
Personality: Iris prides herself on her inventiveness and creativity as well as her unique perspective and vigorous intellect. She loves patterns and spotting discrepancies between statements could be described as one of her hobbies which makes it a bad idea to lie to her. This also makes it kind of ironic as her words should always be taken with a grain of salt. It's not that she is lying, only that she has a habit of sharing thoughts not fully developed. She often uses others as a sound board to talk about her ideas and theories rather than for actual conversation. She may appear unreadable, but in reality no one is more enthusiastic and capable of spotting a problem before searching for solutions.

Background:Iris has always had a good life. She was born an only child to two parents who loved her dearly. A year before Bailey was born her father brought a Cakery/Bakery which they quickly turned into a family business as soon as she was born. They lived above their shop so every morning Iris would awake to the smell of freshly baked cakes and other delicious assortments. Her life was the definition of happy with everything she could ever need. She was even given a cat as a present for her 10th birthday. Her life has always be perfect but recently she has been feeling like everything is about to change.

Strengths: Improvising, Acting, Charismatic

Weaknesses: Planning, Heights, Spiders

PPYG9Al1.jpg

Full name: Iris Jae Clarke
Role: girl: water guardian
Home world: Earth
Human form: Above

Theme song:

Writing sample:
The bright blue eyes of Briar Perdita Beckett were locked on the sky like it would melt away at any moment. It was the first morning after they had landed and she had wandered down to the rivers edge. She had read of the sunrise a thousand times but no words could of ever prepared her for what she saw. Brilliant gold and orange hues bled like fire in the eats over the rivers and beyond the trees. The first slither of the sun peeked over the skyline in a radiant, white form. Gradually it raised, a defined circle in a vibrant backdrop. The river was a liquid gold and silver, leaving the mighty steel drop ship dull in comparison. As the sun fully revealed itself it seemed to swell, looking its focus and spreading into contrast Briar's contracting pupils. An easy breeze picked up and swirled around Briar, caressing her face and softly blowing loose strands of her hair. Her dream from the night before was far away from her now, lost in the awe of everything. It was for this reason that the female decided from that morning on she was going to come to this spot, to loose herself in silent beauty. Time seemed to be lost to her as she just sat by the rivers edge, enjoying her surroundings away from the yells of those who were also celebrating their arrival on earth in different ways. Soon enough the vibrant colors of the sunrise had faded to pale blue as footsteps sounded behind her, but she payed no mind as it would just be one of the 100. The footsteps were too loud and clumsy to be one of an animal. Leaves and sticks crunched as the person came nearer yet Briar didn't turn around. "If you were attempting to sneak up on me you aren't doing a very good job" The plume of her breath billowed out, and quickly dissipated into the cool morning air as she spoke.

The male knew he couldn't pause for even a moment because if he did his brown eyes would fill with wonder. Staring around with awe made him look weak and he couldn't do that, he had to look strong. For he was Bellamy Blake, The leader of the Delinquents. The male knew he had to focus but there were so many things to look at on earth, especially the forest. For in the forest the sky vanishes almost completely, only a few fragments of blue remain- like scattered pieces of an almost impossible jigsaw puzzle. It doesn't care for seconds or minutes, even hours are inconsequential. The smallest measure of time is the cycle of daylight and darkness. He was pulled back to reality by a voice coming from behind him. "You really need to stop with all your anarchy leader bullshit. You can't force everyone to take their bracelets off. We need them to send our vitals to the arc, they will think we are dying. Or is that what you want?" The voice of one annoying blonde, Clarke went on beside him. If he were to compare her to something it would be an earth creature he read about a while ago, a chihuahua. They were small annoying dogs that yipped instead of barked, Clarke's voice was a yip. "I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. They are taking the bracelets off because the people up there" Bellamy paused for a minute, staring at her with his dark eyes as he pointed one finger at the sky. "Those people up there wronged them and we don't want those people to come down here. Because the people up there are not my people, the people down here.. They are my people. We don't need their doctors or soldiers. We can be our own doctors and soldiers." The male spoke, narrowing his eyes slightly at the blonde female. Clarke opened her mouth to speak again but nothing came out so instead she huffed and walked away. "Typical privileged kids" he scoffed, returning to his cup of water as he fiddled with some scrap metal.

code by pasta

Last edited:
NAME: Iggy Peters
ROLE: Water Gardian

HUMAN FORM:
Benitoite claim.png
GUARDIAN FORM:
outfit claim.PNG
Cape and boots are royal blue instead of white. All other whites are replaced by purples. I can draw up a better ref after acceptance.
PERSONALITY:

In another world, Iggy would be your average popular teen. She meets all the requirements: varsity sports team member, socialite, in charge of running the school's unofficial meme page. Because of rumors about her gender identity and sexuality, Iggy find her self with few friends at school, several childhood friends from her neighborhood and a horde of internet followers. Because her internet popularity, Iggy is quick at finding wordplay and pun in conversation both in real life and online. She is active with her family's activities and likes to act as everyone's older sibling, even if they aren't particularly excited about it.

BRIEF BACKGROUND:

Iggy grew up with a large active family. Her parents, Lawrence and Paul Peters adopted their 3 daughters (Iggy included) and 2 sons from foster care at young ages and gave them some of the best childhoods imaginable. She has been involved in sports for most of her childhood and has been an active participant in the high school's varsity soccer team. As her soccer participation depends on her school and home responsibilities being in good shape, she is often missing hangout events to study or watch her younger twin brothers. Iggy has faced some issues at school for her identity but is supported by her family and friends, so she pushes through.

STRENGTHS:
  • Active and fit
  • Social
  • Quick witted
WEAKNESSES:
  • Likes being the center of attention
  • Extremely competetive
  • Takes jokes too far

WRITING SAMPLE:
The Titans, she thought begrudging, had been right. She had needed this.

Trigon's last escape attempt had left her drained, both physically and emotionally. Her power's slow return was expected and the Titan's accommodated for that. What had been expected to both of them was the irritability that had followed Raven since the battle. The conflict had finally come to a head when a particularly mean-spirited comment had made Starfire cry and Beast Boy leave the room.

The reality setting in that she couldn't be a productive member of the team in her current state and she consulted Robin to try to figure out a solution. Raven wanted to leave the team. Robin thought that was completely unnecessary and had suggested a break from hero work. Raven had agreed and after a farewell-for-now party, she found herself in New York, living in an apartment that was being paid for by a generous donation to the Titans from Bruce Wayne.

The first few weeks had been great, between visiting coffee shops, used bookstores and the city's finest occult shop, she read books, meditated and even attempted a community yoga class. She would have continued this way if not for her neighbor's call to CPS.

The neighbor had reported her living situation. The knock on the door had been surprising and she heard the officers out inside her apartment. Heard them out, enchanted their memories and set off to sign up for a high school so her neighbor would step off.

---

School was exhausting. So many people with so much on their mind was overwhelming but it was a good challenge to test her wards and test her powers again.

The bell rang and lunch started. She had packed a sandwich in a paper bag, having no intention of eating another pizza until she returned to the Titans.

The cafeteria was packed and loud, especially closer to the lunch line at the front of the room. Raven scanned the room for an empty seat and found one near the back.

The table was nearly empty except for one teen. Sadness raidiated off him, but Raven wasn't especially concerned. One sad person would be less taxing than ten people of various emotional states.

She approached the table and was reminded of Beast Boy's tip to ask first before taking a seat. Keeping her expression neutral, she started, "Can I sit here?"

THEME SONG:

WIP

jpg (2).png
NAME: Rhodes
HOME WORLD: Meridian

ROLE: Water Guardian

HUMAN FORM: Rhodes is Hipsanic, with brown eyes, blue hair and blue trousers.
GUARDIAN FORM: In her guardian form; she wears the same clothes, the only thing that changes is her body, which glows blue.
PERSONALITY: Rhodes is well known for being kind, honest and reliable to a default. However; if she doesn't like someone, then she will make herself known, Some would find this quite annoying. She is also known for being quite a gossiper. Depending on the information. As well as being a gossiper, she is also loud.

BRIEF BACKGROUND: Rhodes was raised in Heatherfield City with her Mother and Father. Before she lived in the city, she used to live in an orphanage. As her parents were Galhots and didn't want her to live in the dark city of Meridian.

STRENGTHS: Sociable, Fun, Confident

WEAKNESSES: Unempathetic, Selfish, Dramatic (As in she usually extends the gossip.)

WRITING SAMPLE: (im not that picky tho)

THEME SONG: (optional but it would be fun)

Inia Loire Delmare Seymour​
2900881c17fc29488b14d8cf23ddcbc4.png
Name: Inia Loire Delmare Seymour
Homeworld: Earth

Guardian Outfit: LINK

Personality:
Inia is just like the ocean. Gentle, kind and tender when calm but equally terrifying as the raging waves when angered. Everyone would refer to her as the "ideal girl" thanks to her very feminine and elegant nature. But just the sea, the deeper you dove, the more mystified you'd be. You'd see that she's not perfect, she also has her flaws. Manipulative and vain, she knows her way with words and just how to wrap others around her dainty fingers.

Brief Background:
Born into the noble Seymour family as the youngest albeit first daughter, Inia grew up pampered and with a silver spoon in her mouth. However, the in-born wealth came with a heavy load on her shoulders. The word "failure" is not in the Seymour's dictionary henceforth everyone in their family is expected to be perfect. Inia is no excuse so the young girl tries her best to avoid disappointing her family.

Inia was home-schooled until she was enrolled into Heatherfield Institute when she was fourteen. She is the drama club and swim team's star.

Strengths:
-Cunning
-Charming
-Rich

Weaknesses:
-Devious
-Pretentious
-Inexperienced

Users who are viewing this thread

Back