• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom W.I.T.C.H. || Guardians of the Veil || IC Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
cooltext279661278418464.png
Amane-Misa-misa-amane-31650896-500-499.jpgThere seemed to be some hesitation before he spoke and she noticed the glare he shot at the others. When Hector finally spoke she wasn't expecting him to say home improvement and as a thank you for helping out she was going to treat everyone. She smiled a little. "Oh well that's nice of her." It really was nice of her but Annika was more interested in the other comment she made that may or may not have slightly annoyed her.

"And, um, that whole thing with me and Celosia, I just stayed at her place for the night since it was late by the time we finished. That's it, nothing happened, I mean could you imagine that? Me and her!? It's crazy!"

Annika beamed, "Oh! All of you guys slept over her place?" She said assuming that the rest had to. "That sounds like it was fun. Oh wait...is that why you didn't get any sleep haha. Dude why didn't you just say that earlier. Your acting all nervous thought you were hiding something. Yeah and that would be a weird match." Then she quickly added, "Not that I care your free to like who you want." She glanced down the road. "I guess I better let you go so your not late. Plus I got to get going to." She waved good bye to him then left.

cooltext280430357715930.png
6baca206b0102d73e5a6d56c24847b8a.pngIzumi asked Celosia what did she have in mind in doing today and she mentioned the Heart Wakana, sighed. If only she knew how to use the darn thing.

"You didn't forget to bring the Heart of Kandrakar, did you?"

"No" Wakana said annoyed. "I brought it." She wearing it around her neck. She pulled it from under her shirt. "See?"

"Baba said that the necklace binds us and enhances our powers.. so, perhaps, Wakana needs to activate the Heart of Kandrakar somehow..Does it have a secret button?"

Wakana looked at the necklace. "Nope" Though she noticed it was starting to glow more. "I was thinking about this yesterday but maybe I have to say some magic words? You know to activate it." She looked at the others then back at the Heart.
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Tyler O'Neal

04548928d2da93568846fbd2348d5522 (2).jpg
Tyler crossed his arms and thought for a moment as to how they were to activate the heart. He stared at the heart for a moment before raising his hand slightly and feeling the cool air run up his arm. In a few seconds he felt a small ball of wind form in the palm of his hands and furrowed his bro as his mind continued to think on the situation. He had been able to practice his powers slightly last night and the small ball of wind was what he could come up with for now. It was odd really, but it simply felt natural to control the air around him. His steps even felt lighter. He glanced to the others and wondered if they felt the same way with their powers. After a moment Tyler dispersed the small clump of air in his hand and looked to the others.

"Maybe it takes all five of us to activate it?" he threw the idea out there before continuing. "It's suppose to bind us together right? So maybe for Wakana to be able to activate it and enhance our powers we all have to meet a certain criterion," he said before falling into his own mumbling explanation as he held his chin. "Do we have to all be on the same page? Baba did say we needed to be more connected with each other and our powers, so maybe before we can activate it we need to be more of a team. But how do we do that if some of us can't even get on the same page?" he asked himself as he thought of Hector. He could only hope that he wouldn't screw things up.

Hector Crest

a73c88f035dcb67fd87393303da4e628 (3).jpg
It was hard to hide his shock in his success in lying his way out of trouble, but Hector just wore a small smile and chuckled as he waved goodbye to Annika as she walked away. As the two were far enough apart Hector let out a heavy sigh of relief and rubbed the bridge of his nose as he began to make his way to the meet up point. He couldn't believe he got away with that, but he simply thanked god that it did and continued on his way to the bridge. It took a bit to get there as he wasn't in any hurry, but soon enough he arrived and spotted the group. A frown came to his face as he spotted the three who ditched him and put him the annoying situation with Annika. As he arrived he dug his hands deep within his pockets and gave the three an annoyed glare.

"Hey there jackasses, thanks for the help back there," he grumbled before marching past them and sitting down on top of a pile of disposed of wooden pallets that were next to the graffiti covered pillar of the bridge they were all under. With a heavy sigh he rested his elbow onto his knee and held up his heavy head with the palm of his hand. After giving them one last glare he closed his eyes and spoke. "So, what's deal? How are we gonna do this?" he asked with closed eyes and awaiting for a reply.

. D O V E . D O V E
animegirl20 animegirl20
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

dknnHsm.gif

IZUMI STARLING

"It's what we are trying to figure out at the moment." Izumi promptly followed up on Hector's arrival and inquiry, not bothering to further incite the hostilities between him, his sister and her friend. She had her doubts as to the capacity of the group to harmonize as Tyler had proposed, one which she found somewhat hollow given his own reluctance in putting an end to his negative remarks towards the 'earth guardian'. But, for Celosia's sake, she held her tongue, allowing herself to see how it would all play out first before acting upon her assessement of the situation. "Wakana, relax and concentrate for a bit. Perhaps the words will come to you... Take as long as you need." She told her younger sibling in a calm voice, gracing her with a reassuring and gentle grip on her shoulder. Once she let go, she walked to next to Celosia, folding her warms as she threw a passing glance at Hector, warning him to watch his tongue. More than ever, Wakana needed to focus and not be riled up by his spiteful words.

IMG_0638.jpgWakana dropped the necklace and let it lay loosely around her neck. It was weird it was glowing a little but nothing was happening. She glanced at Tyler, "Altogether huh?...."She then sighed, "I don't know guys this seems-" She stopped talking when she heard Hector's voice.

"Hey there jackasses, thanks for the help back there,

Wakana just rolled eyes. "Not much we really could of done." Just then she noticed the Heart glowing brighter. "Uh guys? I think it's-" She was cut off again this time by her sister who told her to just relax and concentrate. "But sis look it's glowing." She held it up and it suddenly there was a gush of wind and Wakana started lifting up into the air. "Whoa!" Then after a moment she yelled out. "Guardians Unite!" Then there was a bright light and before she knew it she was back on the ground wearing a strange outfit and she looked older. "Wow.."

. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

blank
CELOSIA EVERDEEN

( Hidden Scrollbar )

Celosia had to postpone herself from rebuking Hector's choice of words because the necklace's pink glimmer quickly went full-out glowing a hot pink. An audible gasp left her mouth when she felt herself being lifted from the ground as strong wind carried her and the others, positioning them around Wakana as she yelled.

"Guardians Unite!"

The dark-haired female yelped when she saw a gush of fire approaching her and enveloping her, she felt herself curling into a ball before she closed her eyes.

The fire guardian felt her heels hit the ground so she slowly opened her eyes. She felt the wind against her midriff so she quickly whipped her head to its direction only to find out that she had quite a change of outfit. Her initial clothes were replaced by a turtleneck, slim-fit and teal cropped-top matched with a striped green and blue leggings and purple boots. A light purple sash covered her waist and a semi-transparent cloth dangled from her shoulder to her wrist.

Celosia immediately reddened and used both hands to cover her exposed midriff, obviously not used to such clothing. However, her attention quickly went to Wakana upon noticing her state, "W-Wakana! You're older and y-you have wings!" she almost choked out, failing to notice that she herself has turned older and grew a pair of insect-like wings.

"B-bring me back to my normal attire, immediately!" she demanded out of pure embarrassment with a tomato-red face.
Raider dog Raider dog RANGYOKU RANGYOKU animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
Tyler O'Neal / Hector Crest

04548928d2da93568846fbd2348d5522 (2).jpg a73c88f035dcb67fd87393303da4e628 (3).jpg
Tyler simply rolled his eyes at Hectors entrance and shook his head. Though before he could add anything on their goal of activating the heart Tyler jumped slightly as a bright pink glow caught his eye. The light was even so bright that it made Hector open a single eye to inspect the source. Instantly hid eyes widened with shock before he felt himself rise from his seat and into the air. "O-oh shit!" he shouted in complete shock as he flailed wildly in the air and even managed to do a few flips before a bright green trail of leaves enveloped him. Tyler meanwhile was just staring in awe and wonder as the scene unfolded in front of him. He was a bit startled of course, but only amazement took hold of him as he began to be lifted up into the air. The wind around him made him feel even more alive than ever and couldn't help but grin as he saw the trail of wind race towards him and envelop him like the others.

After what felt like barely a second both Tyler and Hector felt their bodies slowly lower towards the ground. Tyler gently landed onto the ground without any problems, but Hector on the other hand was still in the midst of a small spin and landed on his back in a not so gentle fashion. He shouted out a number of curses as he pushed himself up into a sitting position, rubbing the side of his head and groaning in annoyance. Tyler would have said something about his fall, but his attention was to fixated onto his own appearance. Where did he get these cloth's and why did he feel a bit bigger? He looked himself over and shook his head in amazement. "Incredible," he muttered before looking over to Hector and noticing his appearance had changed drastically as well. "Hector, you changed too?" he questioned the grumbling Guardian as he pushed himself up from the ground.

"What are you going on about?" he asked as he rotated his right shoulder, but paused as he soon noticed his new clothing. "Eh?" he arched an eyebrow and looked himself over. Confusion was all he felt as he saw what he was wearing. He even raised his left arm and flexed, revealing that his body has grown somewhat. "Whoa," he muttered and looked to Tyler to see that he also looked a bit older. After looking him over he couldn't help but smirk and shake his head. "Even now you look like an ass," Tyler narrowed his eyes slightly, a bit annoyed that the moment of amazement was ruined by his comment. Tyler sighed and rubbed the temple of his head.

"Damn it Hector," he mumbled to himself before looking to the others and pausing at the sight. "Whoa," he said aloud as he was at a lost of words. Hector arched an eyebrow and looked towards the others as Tyler did.

"What?" he asked before also pausing. The other three had also changed drastically in appearance, but both Tyler and Hector were a bit taken back at how, well, more appealing they were now. Tyler cleared his throat and looked away, faking that something else had caught his eye. Meanwhile Hector could only continue looking on with a surprised look on his face. "Whoa," was all he could mutter before shaking his head and putting on a smile of amusement. "Well, I was not expecting that," he admitted with a chuckle and looked to Celosia who was clearly embarrassed with her new look. Hector waved it off and shook his head. "Ah come on, it ain't that bad. Looks good on ya actually," he stated with another chuckle before looking at his own body. Though the changes caught him off guard, he will say that this was amazing. Tyler would gladly admit he felt the same way.

Tyler
Hector

. D O V E . D O V E
animegirl20 animegirl20
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Wakana looked over to Celosia when she spoke up. Wait did she say wings? Wakana thought to herself. She felt her back. "What?!" She then took a good look at Celosia. "So do you!" Wakana looked down at her outfit. Then looked at Celosia's they had similar colors but the styles were different."

"B-bring me back to my normal attire, immediately!"

"Huh?" Wakana looked back up to Celosia. "Don't worry Celosia you look really pretty." Wakana said smiling and laughed slightly awkwardly. Though she couldn't blame her. She'd probably be a bit embarrassed to. Wakana now turned her attention to Tyler and Hector and well they looked kind of good actually. She noticed they had been staring a bit well Hector being a bit more obvious. "Well I have to admit you guys don't look half bad." Wakana looked to her sister. Curious to see how she changed.
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

dknnHsm.gif

IZUMI STARLING

"Huh? Glowing—?!" Her words were cut short by the bright pink light of the Heart of Kandrakar overwhelming her vision. Her very first instinct was to reach out towards Wakana, in fear of what the object could do to her, but before she could even so much move, water invaded all her senses, enveloping her body and driving her to curl up. What could have otherwise brought to her an unsettling memory of when she was a child, was instead an otherworldly sensation as she became one with her element. Izumi would gracefully land her feet on solid ground again, opening her eyes and being taken back by the sight before her. Assessing this scenario was a slow process for her, little by little realizing she too had been subjected to an outfit change and having her body grow a bit more mature, down to her height, hair lenght and proportions.

"...Well, I would not have associated something like this to the idea of an ancient guardian. But I'm afraid it will have to do." The redhead gave the panicking female a faint smile, evoking comfort. "Calm down. You'll get used to it before you know it." Patting Celosia's head lightly, a gesture her younger siblings were familiar with by now, she folded her arms as she took a good look at the rest of them, expressing her appraisal of all of their new appearance silently. Soon followed a sense of clear curiosity for what these changes brought about, as she was not particularly flustered by the opposite gender observing her. She would take interest in both the wings on her back but refrain from acting upon it, as she was not one to be easily driven by her impulses. Could they allow her to actually fly or were they simply there for aesthetic reasons...? "...Can anyone use these things?" She inquired the group about it, taking an interest in Tyler's response specially for his own element.

artwitchflashmob_by_greenrin-dajl00q.jpg

Last edited:
blank
CELOSIA EVERDEEN
( Hidden Scrollbar )
Upon noting Wakana's remark, the fire guardian immediately snapped her attention back to herself and tried to look at her own back as best as she can. The look of shock on her face leveled up rather comically as she stared at the strange objects suddenly connected to her back. When her panicking brain finally manged to process Hector and Wakana's compliments, she immediately froze and felt a burning sensation in her cheeks, ears and neck as her pale skin was painted red once again.

"S-stop teasing, please.." she muttered underneath her breath timidly. Her eyes darted towards the others, finally noticing that they were in similar state as Wakana and if what she said was right, her, too. Everyone seemed to be a few years older, they look undeniably better as well. She could-

However, a light touch on the top of her head cut her off her thoughts, causing Celosia to look up to see a gentle smile on Izumi's face. She let out a defeated sigh, dropping her arms which used to cover her exposed skin desperately and uselessly. She managed to catch a glimpse of herself in an abandoned car's window reflection. She yelped out and thought that somebody was watching them before realizing that she was glaring at her own reflection.

Wakana was right! Celosia's outer appearance matured as well just like the others. She fidgeted for a while as she sneaked a good look on herself. "Wings!" she accidentally blurted out when she noticed what she was doing, "I mean, um, we should check out if they work.." she said as an answer to the water guardian's question.

But how do they work? Should she start flapping her arms? With that in mind, she started doing the action only to fail miserably. Noticing that she looked stupid a mere second ago, the girl straightened up and coughed once.

IMG_0638.jpgWakana looked to her sister and ran up to her. "Wow sis you look so cool." Wakana kind wish her hair was longer like her sis. "Maybe I should grow it out." Wakana said mumbling to herself. Her attention went back to Izumi when she asked about the wings on their back. "Oh uh..." Wakana tried to look at her back and flapped them a little bit. She then tired to flap them faster and then suddenly she was lifted into the air. "Whoa!" But it was very graceful. Actually she was all over the place. "Ahhh! I don't think I like flying!" She was now hanging up side down wings still flapping. Luckily she was wearing leggings so she didn't have to worry about her flashing her underwear. "You know I'm not so sure about this. Think it's possible to skip the flying part?" She asked still stuck hanging upside down. She looked over at Celosia noticing she was having a hard time to. "Could someone help me down?"
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

04548928d2da93568846fbd2348d5522 (2).jpga73c88f035dcb67fd87393303da4e628 (3).jpg
Hector couldn't help but chuckle at Celosia's flustered face and shook his head as she attempted to fly. "I don't know, keep trying until you get somewhere," he grinned and glanced over his shoulders to see his own wings. He raised an eyebrow as he inspected the wings and tried to move them. He was actually rather surprised as he managed to give them a few quick flaps. "Huh," he muttered and looked to Tyler. "How bout you Air Head, wanna give it a try?" he questioned as he crossed his arms. Honestly the wings were cool and all, but Hector couldn't see himself using them all that much. Tyler gave Hector a glance as he asked his question and rotated his wings to get a feel for them. Though before he could give them a try he noticed something out of the corner of his eye and saw Wakana flying around. He would have been impressed, but honestly he had to stifle his laughter as she was now hanging upside down.

"Well at least we know it's possible to get in the air with these things," he chuckled while Hector walked towards Wakana with a grin.

"Ha, look at you! You're a flying pumpkin!" he laughed as he was now right under her with a cocky smirk and crossed arms. "Wonder what kind of Halloween decoration you'd be," he thought allowed before snapping his fingers and pointing his finger between her eyes. "Oh I know, you can be a flying Jack o'lantern!" he laughed as he continued to moch her from below. "No, no wait! Someone get me a stick! It's a pumpkin piñata!" he howled as he held his sides. Tyler only shook his head and watched as Hector mocked Wakana from below her. It was odd that he had gained such a boost in his energy, but he would just chalk this up as the work of the heart. He sighed and crossed his arms.

"How many pumpkin jokes do you have?" he asked. Hector paused and wiped a tear from his eye as he was having a go of it.

"Oh I've got a ton!" he stated before glancing back up to Wakana. "A ton!" he clarified once more for her. Tyler shook his head and began to flap his wings slowly.

"Hm," he hummed to himself as he began to pick up the pace and felt the ground below him leave his feet. He struggled to keep his balance at first, but as he positioned himself to keep his balance he found it to be similar to a bike. With the little help from a few burst of air from his hands he began to float in the air and managed not to be upside down. He looked down to the others with a satisfied smile and chuckled. "Okay, it's official, I'm loving this," he chuckled.
. D O V E . D O V E
animegirl20 animegirl20
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

IMG_0638.jpgWakana glared at Hunter and her face went totally red as continued to make jokes at her. "Ugh your such jerk face!" She said trying grab at him. "I swear I don't know how the heck that Annika girl can stand you!"

"How many pumpkin jokes do you have?" he asked. Hector paused and wiped a tear from his eye as he was having a go of it.

"Oh I've got a ton!" he stated before glancing back up to Wakana. "A ton!" he clarified once more for her

"Why you-whoa!" She started to grab at him again but ended up crashing into Hector on top of his back. "Ow." She rubbed her head and looked down and started laughing. "Haha Hunter now I know your power is earth but don't you think it's bit much to be kissing the ground. Granted it's probably the only real kiss you'll ever receive." She started laughing again. "Oh and I got a ton more where that came from....A Ton!" She said saying it in the same tone he did to her. She smirked.
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Hector Crest
Hector was having a decent time. He just transformed into his new body, he had wings and now he was getting to use his pumpkin jokes that he had been saving up for the right moment. This was that exact moment! He continued to bark with laughter, even when Wakana had mentioned Annkia, but honestly he was to happy to react to the comment. Though, like a lot of things in his life, his moment of happiness came to an end as he felt a heavy weight slammed down onto his back and drive him to the ground face first. Hector groaned and felt his right leg twitch slightly from the impact. "Ugh," he grunted as he raised his head up slightly with a frown and newly bloodied nose.

"Haha Hector now I know your power is earth but don't you think it's bit much to be kissing the ground. Granted it's probably the only real kiss you'll ever receive." She started laughing again. "Oh and I got a ton more where that came from....A Ton!"

Hector snapped his head back towards Wakana who was currently sitting atop of him, laughing and narrowed his eyes towards her. "Yeah, well for someone so small you sure weigh a ton!" he shot back and gave a grunt as he pushed himself up, lifting her up with him and shooting up to his feet. Though he quickly realized he had got up a little fast and felt her fall off. Quickly he reached out and grabbed her by the ankle to keep her from falling to the ground to hard. He was successful and was now holding her up from her right ankle and gave a large grin as he looked down at her. He quickly realized that not only has his body changed, but he felt a bit stronger as he barely used any effort to raise her up. He chuckled and began to lift her up and down as if he was lifting weights. "Well now look at this, still got jokes little pumpkin?" he questioned as he shook her slightly. He made sure he wasn't griping her ankle to tightly, but still enjoyed toying with her.

animegirl20 animegirl20

-
CELOSIA EVERDEEN
( Hidden Scrollbar )
Perhaps it was because Celosia was too busy doing her best to make her wings work that she failed to notice Wakana and Hector starting to bicker with each other once again along with Tyler who was backing the guardian leader up once in a while. However, she didn't miss Wakana falling on Hector's back and the latter grabbing the former by the ankle and holding her up.

She shot the three a fixing glare, "Stop messing around!" she yelled at them with an accusing point. Unfortunately, it was proven to be a bad idea because a fireball at the size of her palm materialized at the tip of her finger and flew out to the troublesome trio's direction. It landed a step or two away from Wakana's head which caused Celosia to literally dash to the spot and aggressively stomp on said fire until it dies out, all the while repeatedly uttering apologies while she was at it.

The dark-haired female hurriedly bent down until she was on Wakana's level and her very warm hands grabbed the younger girl's cheeks, "Are you okay!?" she asked, unconsciously pressing her cheeks together in pure concern. It was already bad that she almost threw a fireball on their leader's face but it was even worse because her senior and also Wakana's sister, Izumi, was around.

Celosia was an A+ student, she can ace every test with her eyes closed; but for some reason she's failing at her current task miserably.

Last edited:
dknnHsm.gif

IZUMI STARLING

The eldest Starling sister returned Wakana's compliment with tousling her hair ever so slightly. "I have rather mixed feelings about you growing up so fast but thank you, you look pretty cool yourself, short hair or not." Indulging herself in a bit of loving honesty, Izumi found herself smiling tenderly at the leader of the guardians, one solely reserved for her loved ones. It was gone just as quickly as it came. It would be followed by a frown right afterwards, as she would observe her struggle with her wings. She promptly extended her arms on instinct, prepared to catch her if she were to drop down out of the blue. Thankfully, Hector of all people, would protect her from the fall, or rather, act as a cushion for her. It did not last long, sadly, as he hoisted her by the ankles. Once again, she was prevented from intervening, when Celosia stepped in, unfortunately to less than concerning results.

Confirming her hypothesis that their emotions had input to some extent on their powers did little to justify almost getting her sibling hurt. The unwilling perpetrator being Celosia, however, put a restrain on her reaction in terms of resentment. Her control over her powers was, of course, to blame here, this being in no way intentional. Besides, the older female had long stopped wasting time pointing fingers when circumstances were to go awry. Placing a hand on the fire guardian's shoulder and giving it a firm squeeze, she took over checking Wakana for injuries, letting out a clearly relieved sigh when none was in sight. Sensing the other girl's guilt and panic, she spoke up. "She's fine." She locked her eyes with her, an intense stare reassuring her that she had to get a grip and not beat herself over an accident. "Hector, Wakana and you too, Tyler, listen to me. If we're going to be a team from here on out, you three need to put a stop to this. I cannot care less what brought about this hostility going on between you but what just happened here will not happen again, nor any other time we are in this form. Did I make myself clear?" Her voice, gaze and posture were a deadly combination, as even those not weak of heart could not go unaffected by how all-around intimidating Izumi was when she got pissed off. "...Now, enough fooling around, we need to train. Urgently."

Last edited:
IMG_0638.jpg"Yeah, well for someone so small you sure weigh a ton!"

Wakana crossed arms. "I do not!...Yeah sure I eat a lot sweets but whoa!" Suddenly he began to stand up and she started to fell. Just when she thought she was going to hit the ground Wakana noticed she was suspended in air hanging up side down...again. Though this time Hector was holding her up with one hand. "That was close..." She looked up at him and noticed that stupid grin of his. She glared at him.

"Well now look at this, still got jokes little pumpkin?"

"Ugh whatever just put me down will ya...but gently! Put me down gently." Wakana attention was soon taken away from Hector to Celosia.

"Stop messing around!"

"Well believe it or not I really am trying to get use to my wi-eep!" A fire ball came charging at Wakana and she covered her face but luckily it landed two steps away from her though Celosia still had to come put it out. Once it was out she bent down to Wakana's level asking if she was alright and pressed her cheeks together. "I'm fine but if you could stop pressing my face together." Though the words might of been hard to understand with Celosia pushing on her cheeks. Finally her sister came up to calm everything down. She checked Wakana's face saying she was fine.

"Hector, Wakana and you too, Tyler, listen to me. If we're going to be a team from here on out, you three need to put a stop to this. I cannot not care less what brought about this hostility going on between you but what just happened here will not happen again, nor any other time we are in this form. Did I make myself clear?"

Wakana cocked an eyebrow up. This not happen again. As much as she would love that. There was no way them arguing wouldn't happen but she had a point. Wakana looked up at Hector. "You mind putting me down now....But gently!" She said making clear he didn't just want her dropping her.
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

blank
CELOSIA EVERDEEN
( Hidden Scrollbar )
Celosia let out a deep breath out of relief upon confirming that the orange-head wasn't hurt by her earlier outburst and her sister wasn't angry. She slowly got up and let go of the younger female; however, she stayed in front of the troublesome trio, folding her arms, tapping her foot and squinting her eyes at them while Izumi tried to tame them.

Upon hearing the word "train", the fire guardian immediately lit up and pumped a fist, "That's right! We must use this time to get to know our new powers and abilities." she remarked as determination filled her eyes. Celosia has always been physically active and she's one of those who find joy in training and honing their body through sweat and hard work.

But then she remembered that she couldn't even figure out how the wings attached to her back work. Nonetheless, her mother told her to never give up no matter what so she must persist and keep on trying.

Celosia tied her hair up in a high ponytail before closing her eyes and focusing on her wings. It took some time but she managed to make them flap and eventually work. She opened and her eyes and realized that she was already a few feet above the ground. It felt weird and new to the young girl but it still pushed her mouth to form a small albeit childish grin - something which rarely adorns her face. She started flying around in circles, wobbling in the air and flapping her arms from time to time.

04548928d2da93568846fbd2348d5522 (2).jpga73c88f035dcb67fd87393303da4e628 (3).jpg

While Hector was having fun messing with Wakana he failed to notice Celosia addressing them. That is until she nearly set Wakana's orange head ablaze with a small ball of fire. Hector jumped a bit and nearly dropped her, but managed to keep her well in his grasp as Celosia stomped out the fire and made sure Wakana was unharmed. Hector couldn't help but chuckle. "Jeez Celosia, you trying to roast us or something?" he asked with a teasing look in his eyes. Though before he could say anything else Izumi approached them and made sure her sister was okay before addressing him, Tyler and her sister. Hector felt a frown come to his face slightly as she spoke and made sure to keep eye contact. He found it to be a bit annoying how she made herself out to be in control. As she finished and Wakana asked to be let down Hector nodded his head, but kept his eyes locked with Izumi.

"First of all," he muttered as he lifted Wakana up and gave grunt as he swiftly and gently rested her over his shoulder. As she was over his shoulder he lowered her down to the ground and set her on her feet. As he set her back on the ground he turned the rest of his attention to the sister. "I'm not taking orders from you, nor anyone else here. And this whole team thing? I never agreed to be an actual member of this team, I'm here to figure this weird shit out," he said as he held up his hand and saw a faint green glow in his palm. He clenched his fist and rested it on his hip as he looked back to her. He gave his own challenging gaze towards her and stayed silent for a moment to let his words sink in with her. He would admit he liked her guts, but hated the fact he was being given orders. He then narrowed his eyes slightly and gave a small grin. "Is that clear for ya?"

Meanwhile as Hector spoke with Izumi Tyler watched from above and shook his head. "Always trying to start something," he mumbled as he continued to practice his flight. Honestly it felt so natural to fly and by now he was gliding around above the others. As he did another pass by them he saw that now Celosia in the air. Though he held back a cringe as she tried to flap her arms to help her wobbling. Tyler sighed and flew to her side with a smirk. "Well you got off the ground, but I'm not sure flapping your arms like a bird is going to help much," he chuckled and gently grabbed her arms. "Ya got to relax a bit, like this," he said as he positioned her arms into a more relaxed positions. "Then you just go with the flow," he said as he began to glide backwards with ease, making sure to keep his arms slightly out and his legs close together. "Think of Iron man if that helps," he said with a grin.

. D O V E . D O V E
animegirl20 animegirl20
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

CELOSIA EVERDEEN
( Hidden Scrollbar )
Celosia let out a small yelp when she heard Tyler's familiar voice coming from beside her. She whipped her head to his direction and realized that he was flying as well just like her albeit much smoother and less flapping (none at all, actually). She reddened in embarrassment upon hearing that the air guardian noticed her funny actions. "B-bird?!" she gasped out when she felt his hands resting on her arm gently, positioning it properly so that she can fly with more ease.

Tyler then began to glide backwards, making flying look so much easier than it actually is. The fire guardian gaped for a moment before she followed his actions and, indeed, he was right. It took her a brief while to get used to his technique and avoid flapping her arms like a baby bird whenever she wobbles mid-air.

The fire guardian's eyes were sparkling throughout the whole experience. "Ah, as expected of the air guardian.." a small grateful yet bashful smile crawled on her face, "Thank you." she added with a short bow while still hovering on air.

IMG_0638.jpgFinally Wakana was back on her feet and she turned to look at Hunter and crossed her arms and gave him annoyed look as he went on about not being told what to do and not actually being part of this team Wakana was just had heard enough. "Yeah yeah we know your Mr Bad Boy loner we know but whether you like it or not you are a part of this team. Deal with it." With that she decided she would check on Ito to see how she was. "Ito how you doing over here?" Wakana took a look a her outfit. "Your clothes look cool." Wakana said smiling.
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
Svisttt Svisttt

Ito... hadn't been making very much progress when it came to flying.

She had been too busy watching the others lift off the ground and float in the air, her eyes gleaming as a small smile appeared on her face. Everyone seemed so different from each other- it was a little nerve-racking, but exciting at the same time. She wasn't sure about anyone else, but she enjoyed the idea of being part of a team, even if things were a little rocky right now. They'd learn to get through things, and she trusted Wa-

"Ito how you doing over here?" "Your clothes look cool."

Speaking of. "Eh? O-oh, uhm... I hadn't really... really tried anything yet," She paused and quickly mumbled a 'thank you' for the last bit of the sentence. It felt embarrassing to say the words aloud- everyone had gotten off the ground so far except her. She felt her face go red, and she craned her neck to look at her wings. They were pretty, similar to everyone else's whilst having their own uniqueness. Ito flicked one of the wings before closing her eyes and imagining she was a sparrow- her favorite bird, and somehow managing to instinctually get her new wings into motion. She hesitantly opened her eyes when she felt herself hovering off the ground and held back a little squeal. The poor kid probably looked excited and horribly terrified, all at once. Despite the anxiety slowly building up within her, Ito went a little higher, not exactly sure how to move around quite yet. I'd probably puke, anyways...

She knew she had to at least try moving, though. Watching Tyler and Hector's movements carefully, Ito tried to mimic them, her legs swinging gently in the air uselessly. What if I can't get it right and they find someone else? Biting her lip to prevent tears from forming, Ito took one last glance at the two boys and after a little while longer of trying, she began to move forward. And... upside down, spinning in the air. Ito quickly held her outfit down, her cheeks turning an even pinker shade as she managed to get herself upright. Ito wondered how one would get down with these wings, partially due to the voice screaming at her to get her feet back on the ground.

04548928d2da93568846fbd2348d5522 (2).jpg a73c88f035dcb67fd87393303da4e628 (3).jpg

Hector narrowed his eyes towards Wakana as she spoke, but decided to ignore her and turned his attention towards Tyler and Celosia who were flying around. Well, Tyler was anyways, Celosia still looked like a worm with wings. Though she was getting better with Tyler's help. Though he watched them he and Tyler shared a brief moment of eye contact and the look of smugness was clear on Tyler's face as he looked down on Hector. Hector felt a vein in his head nearly burst from annoyance and cracked his neck before glancing back to his wings. "Alright, might as well learn so I can slap that shitty look of his face," he muttered before taking a deep breath and gave single flap of his wings. One flap turned to two, then three until finally Hector began to feel his feet lift from the ground. "W-whoa!" he blurted out as he nearly fumbled forward, but he caught himself and began to gradually rise into the air. He wobbled a few times, but glancing over to Tyler and Celosia he picked up their forms and found himself having an easier time keeping his balance. Soon enough he began to drift along and even gave Tyler the middle finger as he slowly passed him. Tyler rolled his eyes and only continued to help Celosia with a few issues she was still having.

As Celosia thanked Tyler he simply shook his head and chuckled. "Don't mention it, just didn't want to see ya fall or something. Plus, that arm flapping was, well, just painful to look at," he said with a smirk.

"Like your face! Ha!" Tyler rolled his eyes as Hector floated by him with a smug grin of victory in his insult and even threw in a fist pump of success. Tyler turned to face him and crossed his arms with an arched eyebrow.

"Seriously? How old are you?" he asked, but Hector only chuckled and passed him again.

"Older than you chump, now go back to teaching miss fire princess how to fly. I'm actually having fun for once," he grinned as he spun around in the air with a laugh. Though as he stopped spinning he noticed Ito upside down and, well spinning. He held back and chuckled and just thanked god for these outfits. Hectors an almost decent man when it comes to woman, but he's still a man damn it! Pass that, Hector only shook his head and flew next to Ito with an arched eyebrow. "Having trouble?" he asked with a chuckle before jabbing a thumb down towards Wakana. "Don't worry, you're still doing better than pumpkin head down there," he said as he gave Wakana a smug grin.

. D O V E . D O V E
animegirl20 animegirl20
Svisttt Svisttt

IMG_0638.jpgWakana watched as Ito gave it a shot at flying and well yeah she ended up going upside down to along with spinning. She then noticed Hector had started to get use to his wings and flew over to Ito.

"Having trouble?" he asked with a chuckle before jabbing a thumb down towards Wakana. "Don't worry, you're still doing better than pumpkin head down there," he said as he gave Wakana a smug grin.

"Oh just shut it! It amazes me how you manage to have friends." She said as she tempted to fly again. This time was better then last but still was a little uneasy. "I'll get the hang of it just you wait." She made her way over to Ito and Hector trying not to have herself get in the same position as last time. "See I'm getting better." "Hey Ito give me your hand maybe we can help each other out." Wakana said as she held out her hand. She then glanced over at Hector "Want some help to or are you just to much of a man to have anyone help you out?"
. D O V E . D O V E
Raider dog Raider dog
Svisttt Svisttt

Hector Crest

Hector crossed his arms and grinned towards Wakana as she offered to help with flying. "Like I need your help. I'm practically a natural!" he claimed with a thumb jabbed to his chest. "Here, let me show ya how it's done," he chuckled and flew past her with a smug look. As soon as Hector was far enough from her and Ito he took a deep breath and began to twirl with his arms stretched out like a plane. It looked like Hector was doing just fine and even he thought it was to easy, but soon he felt his wing clip on something hard and felt gravity doing its job. Hector curses his luck as he fell since he forgot to watch out for the bottom of the bridge that was currently above them. "Oh shit!" he shouted as he spiraled to the ground, arms flailing as he struggled to regain control. As soon as he was able to get himself right he gave a flurry of heavy beats from his wings to slow him down as he plummeted to the ground, but in the end he ended up only slowing down his crash and slammed against the hard ground. He let out a grunt as he pounced from the ground and skipped across the hard surface and into the pillar that held up the bridge. Hector let out a gasp as he felt the air get knocked out from his lungs and finally landed onto the ground with a hard smack! His body was still for a second until he took in a deep breath and groaned. "No...more....flying," he muttered as he rolled onto his back and took in heavy gulps of air. Nothing felt broken, surprisingly, so Hector only rested there and held up a hand. "I'm fine," he said, but paused for a moment and spoke. "Well, I'm not dead or crippled anyway," he corrected with a moan, not noticing the small craters he had created as he had crashed into the ground.

. D O V E . D O V E
animegirl20 animegirl20
Svisttt Svisttt

CELOSIA EVERDEEN
( Hidden Scrollbar )
Celosia continued to redden as Tyler kept on mentioning her flying technique a few moments before he decided to give her a helping hand. The tomato-faced female fidgeted, "S-Stop teasing please.." she muttered bashfully before her attention was taken away by the earth guardian, specifically, his offending finger.

The fire guardian immediately had a change in mood as a frown made its way to her previously smiling face, "Hector, manners!" she called out. Then, the said man and their leader once again got into an argument which somehow led to the former bolting straight to the ground, creating a crater as he crashed.

Celosia let out a gasp before concern washed her face. It seemed like she wasn't the only one having a hard time flying as her eyes darted to the upside-down Ito and the fallen Hector. She turned to face Tyler, "It seems like I'm not the only one who needs your help." she said with a sigh before descending to the ground slowly.

The long-haired female made her way beside the earth guardian, holding a hand out for him, "That was quite a crash. Are you sure you're okay?" she asked with pure concern present in her expression and tone. She wasn't yet aware that thanks to their new form, they have the ability to endure more pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back