• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy VRMMORPG with a twist: Kill The Demon King!

Gossip

Not Afraid of God; Afraid of Man
Hello all! I've discussed 1x1 plots recently and someone who I will not name but will know who they are (mainly because I'll link them to this) inspired me for a small group rp. I hope the plot will interest a few, and that we'll form a dedicated and creative group.

The plot:

A new virtual reality game has taken the world by storm lately. Curious and mostly bored by life tedium, you decided to check it out. Tonight, you will wear your new gaming helmet, lay down and enter the much lauded world of Heim. The critics speak of a lush world, impressive artificial intelligence and riveting plot.

But is it all there is to it? Seek out the terrible Demon King terrorizing your new playground; only then will the truth make itself known to you.

About the plot:

I know, it's vague, but since I'll be storytelling/GMing, I'll keep a few mysteries to myself, won't I?

You will start on your character's first login, where a gaming avatar will be created. From there, you will be put in a position to meet your fellow players straight away, and will be encouraged to stick together. I'll be providing with plot, NPCs and more MMORPG-like quests and goals that you are free to tackle in any way you please.

Character arcs? Bring it on, you'll find you will each have more individual scenes to run through in order to make your character stronger in this virtual world. Do, however, remember that teamwork is key here, and that the monsters will be tough!

Each 'login' will be a small story arc or event.

Interested? Say so below! Same for questions, though I will probably be vague about the plot itself.

I am a little new to the site, but this story plot seems interesting. Count me in if you need more people. Also I have to make some character profiles, but I can easily type them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back