• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Voting Thread

But in trouble, hurt, and conflict do you truly get to know a person.

Not the way you're doing it, White... Pain and suffering is meant to be endured together, not forced upon one another. You don't harm the other willingly to learn about them; all you do by intentionally hurting one another is distance yourselves until there's nothing left of what you used to be. Trouble, hurt and conflict only make you learn about one another when you receive it together, endure it together, and understand how the pain affects the other. Creating the pain means you won't truly understand it. You'll know what that pain is, but not how it truly feels to the person whom receives it.

In one way yeah, but really getting at one another is a good way to learn about someone else. It could definitely end bad, but if ya'll end up understanding each other, it's one of the strongest most truthful relationships you can form. Married people who can't have success with this are doomed, no question.

Onee-Chan Onee-Chan Onee-Chan... You really need to learn that not every relationship needs to be based around fighting... Sure, you can have such a relationship with people like your rival and your stubborn-as-hell Imouto, but when it comes to things that can kill, there's a line in which you don't cross; which you have crossed.

There is the popular trope of couples falling to harm at the other's hand, only to be forgiven at the end of the day. Though I agree this is an unhealthy trope - I prefer pain to go unforgiven though maybe an apology accepted.

Then again, this is a Sith that is being dealt with here. As far as we know. Perhaps a show of force (not Force, per se) will be what wins their heart. Even if the force is at themselves. Do they not value most strength and power? (As their code says?)

I imagine that the Sith version of a lovey-dovey couple is a couple that constantly is contrary to each other and often belittles each other but never truely insults each other and trusts (though this trust is not often outwardly seen) that their partner will always be their equal.

Also @White Masquerade & @Kiyoko Tomoe I asked you to roll the wrong dice, sorry <_< Please roll a 1d12. Sorry I changed my mind at the last minute but forgot to actually edit the posts.

Hope everyone's been having a happy candlenights.

Yikes, lol

I mean, same option, so unless this has some sort of effect on success rates, no worries there. If our success rate goes down because of that two though, I'm murdering you in my dreams tonight for injuring the Iktotchi in the first place, okay? ^~^

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, same option, so unless this has some sort of effect on success rates, no worries there. If our success rate goes down because of that two though, I'm murdering you in my dreams tonight for injuring the Iktotchi in the first place, okay? ^~^

As long as I get to bond with you, I don't mind =)

What do you do?

1. Carry the Iktotchi back to the temple - take them to a med bay.
  2. Carry the Iktotchi back to the temple - turn them in to your superiors.
  3. Leave the Iktotchi here - go get help.
  4. Wait until the Iktotchi wakes - guard them.
  5. [Light Side] Wait until the Iktotchi wakes - meditate.
  6. [???] Wait until the Iktotchi wakes - let off some steam.
  7. Write in~

Also I belatedly recalled that the Iktotchi is actually mentioned as being a young teen so, uh, there's that???

Uhhh... Meditating isn't going to do any good at this point...

#7. Force yourself to keep using Force Heal on the Iktotchi. It doesn't matter if you're dizzy, you're dizzy because you hurt them, which makes it your job to to heal them. Flee deeper into the ruins once he's either fully healed or begins waking up though, because after such a stunt, you don't deserve to be around this Iktotchi or your fellow Jedi.

What do you do?

1. Flee deeper into the ruins.
  2. Beg for forgiveness.
  3. Blame them.
  4. Calmly apologise.
  5. Ignore their anger - tell them that they need to come with you.
  6. Ignore their anger - keep talking as if you hadn't hurt them.
  7. Attempt to physically restrain them.
  8. Write in~

As per usual, the coin toss decided which option we went with.

Hope you guys are having fun :3 Sorry if the updates have been lagging somewhat.

This is the most serious I've been toward an option thus far. I can't see anything else as a real option right now, after all that's happened. IF it's meant to be, it'll happen; if not, then it won't. In this option, everything's an it happens or it doesn't situation.

#8. Sit there silently, accepting whatever fate the Iktotchi may give you.

I use your powers better than you do. Isn't that a little embarrassing? Be my disciple. Let me be your master and I will teach you how to be strong, better than any Sith ever could.

I use your powers better than you do. Isn't that a little embarrassing? Be my disciple. Let me be your master and I will teach you how to be strong, better than any Sith ever could.

Clarification: Are you offering to train them as a Jedi or just offering to train them neutrally? (Or as a Sith??)

As a Jedi *salutes*

I would possibly second this if it were a more neutral training, because I see no reason to pick Jedi for them. They'd be more comfortable a neutral-esque training anyway, as well as more likely to pick the Jedi side of their own volition as it would let them think about it rather than throw them into the side of the Jedi without any regard to: Mental preparation for change of sides, mental consideration of what each side truly entails, or even any objective reasoning as to why to be Sith and why to be Jedi to give them a fair choice.

Plus, telling them they're weaker at the techniques... That's not something you say when you lost control over it meanwhile they at least had control over it. Learn what it means to be strong as a Jedi; be in control of your powers, not be too powerful to be controlled. That's not strength at all, being unable to stop yourself from hurting someone just because of a little 'dark side' influence which doesn't truly exist.

That's the issue people have with the force. There is no light or dark side to the force. The force is just that; the force. It's solely your own mind that makes it one thing or the other. If you think of it as evil, only then is it evil. In fact, the only reason there was a rush when using the force crush was because the Jedi character probably felt that anything 'dark side' was interesting and fun. It's the Jedi's feelings toward the technique that influenced the resulting outcome, not the "dark side" of the force or the "darkness" of the technique usage. 100% The Jedi's own thoughts that made for the usage to go as it did.

xD. Not trying to be nice with this Jedi. You can't be nice to Sith. That's the quickest way to get your throat slit. Make them realize the true level of their skill, then show them the better way. The thing is, this character has no affinity to the dark and they still did more damage with dark side techniques than someone who actually trained to use it. If that's not a major difference in power I don't know what is. 

Those where both incredible Write in's! But, as usual, coin flip decided between them.

What do you do?

1. Lead them back to the temple - tell the Masters that you have found your first Padawan.
  2. Lead them back to the temple - turn them in to the mercy of your Masters.
  3. Lead them back to the temple - turn them in but recommend that they be placed with the Padawans/Younglings.
  4. Take them to a new temple - don't tell your Masters where you've taken them.
  5. Hide them in a local town - promise to train them away from the eyes of your Masters.
  6. Write in~

WHOOO!

Now THAT'S how a true Jedi is like! So dreamy.

Tmo show me a competent, heady Sith. 

Tmo show me a competent, heady Sith. 

Alright, if Jaye's up for hosting a Sith character as well for my voting pleasure, I can show you the most competent Sith there is.

Also, I've no longer any interest in attempting push a romance, because it's no longer between Jedi and Sith :/

Ah well, I'll get outta this rut eventually and start voting, but for now, I think I'm going to take a two-vote break to clear my head of the headache that is White successfully giving an opponent no freedom to choose their own path in life, only the option of Jedi after they'd already been forced to do the siding of Sith.

Though White, I do think that this Sith character has proven my point that the 'dark side' isn't always dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back