• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Voting Thread

@Kiyoko Tomoe (& @White Masquerade too :P ) Feel free to add a vote for which class out of the eight (now 7/6?) You'd like to quest for. I presume one of the Sith, Kiyoko?

Family thing came up I'm computer-generated so Jedi Consular update should be here tomorrow.

Ah. And I have discovered the infamous 'autocorrect'. Whelp. Vote noted & description of protagonist appreciated :3 JC update to come.

!!!

Hope you enjoyed! Everyone have a lovely New Year/'s Eve! I'll see you all tomorrow with the Sith Inquisitor's introduction ;)  

FYI - tell me if you guys want a new Voting Thread for this. This one is more open ended but still does have a few endings. Also, not to be biased, but I think this is my fav class.

What do you do?

1. Head to the Interrogation Chamber.
  2. Enter the Duelling Chamber.
  3. Gain access to the Archives.
  4. Find a Master to train you.
  5. Visit the Training Master's room.
  6. [Intimidation] Go question the Jedi-looking Bothan.
  7. Go observe the Jedi-looking Bothan.
  8. Write in~

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, let's see here... We're being forced to train as a Sith, we're given a 'free day' in which we have to stay inside the Academy... I'd say we're not learning enough about the world by just sitting around all day, soo...

#3. Knowledge is power in this world. If freedom of the body I cannot have, freedom of the mind and soul I shall. 

Well, let's see here... We're being forced to train as a Sith, we're given a 'free day' in which we have to stay inside the Academy... I'd say we're not learning enough about the world by just sitting around all day, soo...

#3. Knowledge is power in this world. If freedom of the body I cannot have, freedom of the mind and soul I shall. 

Nice. #3

Ah, agreement on which option to go with for once!

This round is a double whammy of voting - unless you choose the "3. Leave" option, please choose an option from both lists.

What do you do?

1. Turn the droid away - choose knowledge to seek
  2. Ask the droid - choose knowledge to seek
  3. Leave the archives - take a previous option

What knowledge do you seek?

1. Knowledge on Force powers
  2. Knowledge on Lightsaber techniques
  3. Lore on the Force
  4. Lore on Lightsabers and crystals
  5. Information on the Empire
  6. Information on Korriban
  7. Write in~

1. Turn the Droid Away

• Seek not just any information, but whatever information you can manage find. Seek knowledge on the Force, seek knowledge on the Empire, seek knowledge on Lightsabers; whatever information it may be, if you find it, then it was information meant to be found.

You, or me? Because if me, then nope. I see no greed in simply wishing for whatever information fate may choose for you. If anything, what's greedy is wanting specific information, seeing as it's a want for specific information, where as taking whatever is given is more of a I need other knowledge to survive, but as I do not need something specific, I will take whatever knowledge life deems me worthy of. Which is more greedy now? Because either way, life is going to give us what it gives us; it's simply a matter of how hard we try to demand life give us something else. In this case, there is no demanding, merely pure and honest search for knowledge.

You, or me? Because if me, then nope. I see no greed in simply wishing for whatever information fate may choose for you. If anything, what's greedy is wanting specific information, seeing as it's a want for specific information, where as taking whatever is given is more of a I need other knowledge to survive, but as I do not need something specific, I will take whatever knowledge life deems me worthy of. Which is more greedy now? Because either way, life is going to give us what it gives us; it's simply a matter of how hard we try to demand life give us something else. In this case, there is no demanding, merely pure and honest search for knowledge.

But recall, greed is merely a variation on gluttony.

Aim for a specific goal and you have motivation to move through life. Sit and take what life gives you and you may gain nothing at all. Is that fate or was it fate making you put in the effort to get something out of life?

((This has no actual baring on the RP, btw. I just like joining in.))

Also Masquerade you confused me <_< I though you hadn't chosen a first option, initially. Just do, like 1.1 or whatever guys! >_> 

Aim for a specific goal and you have motivation to move through life. Sit and take what life gives you and you may gain nothing at all. Is that fate or was it fate making you put in the effort to get something out of life?

((This has no actual baring on the RP, btw. I just like joining in.))

Tmoze will argue the wrong answer if she wants  9_9 .

Give it up Jmoney.

What do you do?

1. Ignore her - keep searching for knowledge
  2. Search for knowledge near her
  3. [Stealth] Subtly approach her - try to hear her mutterings/see her holocron
  4. [Force Stealth] Sneak up on her - try to hear her mutterings/see her holocron
  5. Approach her and introduce yourself
  6. Write in~

But my friend, while effort is key in many aspects, for knowledge, you cannot simply expand with effort alone. If the knowledge is not meant to be, then no matter how hard you try, it will not become so. With knowledge, you need patience, for that which you are meant to have will be yours. For instance, the situation at hand; what was meant to be found was this woman, which would not otherwise have occurred if simply searching for one specific type of information, should that information have been elsewhere within the archives.

Also, #3. Use of the force at this stage in training for 'stealth' would be like telling the world that you're right there.

Tmoze will argue the wrong answer if she wants  9_9 .

Give it up Jmoney.

Can you truly claim it to be wrong though? Have you done so yourself before? You cannot deem something wrong if you've never even experienced it before. Who's to say what you're doing is actually wrong? Perhaps, for all you know, your ways are far less efficient than ways of which you deem 'wrong' yet have never attempted yourself.

Coin flip, as per usual. Also: would either of you be interested in a vague list of modifiers/skills (those square bracket things) I like to use in these Quests?

Also I'm not yet completely sure how many of these will get our Twi'leki Inquisitor fried and how many won't. I'll figure that out next round.

What do you do?

1. Ignore the threat - bow and excuse yourself
  2. [Persuade] Deny everything - flatter her as a distraction
  3. [Force Persuade] Use the Force to convince her that everything is fine
  4. [Persuade] Prostrate yourself - apologise for intruding
  5. Apologise for intruding - ask what she was looking at
  6. Apologise for intruding - say you were looking for a Sith Master to learn from
  7. Prepare to defend yourself
  8. Prepare to duel her
  9. Write in~

#5.

"Err... S-sorry, I was just... uhh... interested in what you were doing... We're uhh... 'inquisitors' for a reason... I guess...? I mean, uhh... Inquisi-tive, so... Uhh... Forgive me for being curious...  Mind uhh... sharing what it is you were looking at...? If not, uhh... I can just leave... >~<"

^ One of the reactions I thought about as funny when deciding on an option. There are a good few other ways I can see this playing out, most of which are equally as good in some way or another, though that's just the most awkward of them I could think of.

I'm not a fan of numbers, so no for me.

Haha...

I think for once, I can, without even a pinch of argument, agree with you on something. While I enjoy numbers as much as the next person, I really dislike dealing with them in an RP, as my mind doesn't want to see more numbers than necessary during relaxation. Already deal with numbers enough when measuring flour and whatnot during the day.

Numbers??? As in a number of words or??? Sorry, I'm confused.

Also Chrome stopped working on my comp which is fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back