• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Voting Thread

Write In~

#6. [Persuasion] Don't refuse to learn force choke, but request something more along the lines of that electricity in which the Iktotchi had been using earlier; backing up the idea with statement on how electricity seems more useful than force choke in a battle against any kind of force-sensitive opponent.

((Sorry, should be back to updates tomorrow. Moving was way too stressful and I'm trying to get back in a routine. Plus, I need sleep for work right now.))

What do you do?

1. [Knowledge] Try and recall what Force Crush is (flip a coin / 1d2)
  2. [???] Agree to learn Force Crush
  3. [???] Agree to learn Force Choke
  4. Refuse outright
  5. Attack the Iktotchi - try to capture them
  6. Flee the scene
  7. Write in~

Last edited by a moderator:
#2. 

(This is gonna be a good one, pretty sure that sith's going to demonstrate on our Jedi's arm or somethin' xD)

What do you do?

1. [???] Ask for more instruction.
  2. [???] Find an animal, bring it back and Force Crush it.
  3. [???] Force Crush the Iktotchi.
  4. Refuse.
  5. Comment on their weakness.
  6. Write in~

Nahhhh, White... I'm pickin' a write-in. You know me when it comes to these things, I don't stick to the rules when the rules mean nothing.

Write In~

#6. [Unnecessary Honesty] Force crush the first object you see, noting to the sith that you've found yourself liking them too much to hurt them just to learn a technique, even though it could be very counter-productive to expose feelings to a sith.

(Now I've forgotten gender of both characters, assuming they've even been given genders, and so this becomes a shot in the 'dark'. Heh, get it? Shot in the dark? But anyway, I'm hopin' this'll develop a little more... intimately for the two, because I see so many interesting story lines that could potentially be made by a relationship between jedi and sith :smile10: )

Nahhhh, White... I'm pickin' a write-in. You know me when it comes to these things, I don't stick to the rules when the rules mean nothing.

Write In~

#6. [Unnecessary Honesty] Force crush the first object you see, noting to the sith that you've found yourself liking them too much to hurt them just to learn a technique, even though it could be very counter-productive to expose feelings to a sith.

(Now I've forgotten gender of both characters, assuming they've even been given genders, and so this becomes a shot in the 'dark'. Heh, get it? Shot in the dark? But anyway, I'm hopin' this'll develop a little more... intimately for the two, because I see so many interesting story lines that could potentially be made by a relationship between jedi and sith :smile10: )

O.o

Okay okay, I'd be willing to meet you half-way and do #3 if my write-in is too much for ya, White. But I'm only willing to make this compromise because you're like family to me ^~^

Still, wouldn't it be interesting if we were to have a Sith-Jedi love story develop? The possible outcomes are amazing!

Honestly, as much as I am usually opposed to romance, I do like Kiyoko's idea. Also for the record - no gender has been stated for either character. I often do that. Still, gender doesn't really matter for them to be potentially attracted to each other.

Is romance too much for you, @White Masquerade ?

I figured this was going to be something worh voting on. I'll get back to it next.

How Will You Force Crush?

1. [???] Do your best
  2. Try to match the Iktotchi
  3. Be purposefully weak
  4. [???] Try to do it as hard as possible
  5. Write in~

Well, uhhh... I didn't quite expect a person to be included as first object to be seen... That wording seems to have backfired on me and done opposite my intentions... xD

#3 Please... xD

NOT!

I'm not stoppin' yet! Write in~

#6. Decide you can't force crush the Iktotchi, and find another object to force crush.

I'm not givin' up on this pursuit of a strong love derived from a feeling of angst when even thinking harm the Iktotchi.

As for the romance, it's probably my idea that's too much for her. I tend to be way out there and unreasonable with this kind of stuff, and I quite enjoy being the person who's way out in fantasy land during discussion of romance ^~^

Sorry Kiyoko - the coin toss failed you. For now.

Also! We have an Event. I'm introducing a bit of chance with a dice roll. Good luck  ^;3^  Oh and here's a link to the dice rolling website.

What do you do!

Code:
! Event !
Please roll 1d20 at http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/ and post the results with your vote.

1. Stop your Force Crush.
  2. [Wisdom] Stop your Crush - use Force Heal.
  3. Weaken your Crush.
  4. Keep Crushing them.
  5. Write in~

By the way White, these outcomes are why I often challenge your choices... Maybe now you'll realize that sometimes, the best effort isn't always the prettiest outcome, and the prettiest effort isn't always the best outcome. The world isn't that linear, after all.

By the way White, these outcomes are why I often challenge your choices... Maybe now you'll realize that sometimes, the best effort isn't always the prettiest outcome, and the prettiest effort isn't always the best outcome. The world isn't that linear, after all.

Sith was asking for it =x

Sith was asking for it =x

No, the sith wasn't. Did the sith harm us? No. The sith clearly could've attempted harm us numerous times already. We need be gentle with what is gentle to us. Even with the sith's disappointment at their own work, it's clear that their intent wasn't to do serious harm like you have had us do to them. At best I'd assume they would leave our arm numb from the pressure, because this "sith" isn't even a sith at all.

No, the sith wasn't. Did the sith harm us? No. The sith clearly could've attempted harm us numerous times already. We need be gentle with what is gentle to us. Even with the sith's disappointment at their own work, it's clear that their intent wasn't to do serious harm like you have had us do to them. At best I'd assume they would leave our arm numb from the pressure, because this "sith" isn't even a sith at all.

Sometimes you have to cause a little trouble to move things along. How else is the SIth supposed to jump into your arms if you don't mortally hurt, then heal them first?

Sometimes you have to cause a little trouble to move things along. How else is the SIth supposed to jump into your arms if you don't mortally hurt, then heal them first?

They won't jump into your arms if you're the reason they were hurt in the first place. Have you learned nothing, my dear Onee-Chan? This man isn't as simple as you take him for. He's not the so-called "sith" you believe to be simpletons... To hurt is to hurt, no matter the circumstances...

They won't jump into your arms if you're the reason they were hurt in the first place. Have you learned nothing, my dear Onee-Chan? This man isn't as simple as you take him for. He's not the so-called "sith" you believe to be simpletons... To hurt is to hurt, no matter the circumstances...

But in trouble, hurt, and conflict do you truly get to know a person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back