• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron Next Generation

Mx. Broken

U know what they say about people who use Pantene
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright- so I think we can all say that the ending to Voltron was unsatisfactory, so what we're going to do is a roleplay that follows the groups off spring, it would start at the garrison and it would play out like she show, but the difference being that the ending won't be absolute crap. The child of Lance is already taken and they ride green ☺️

I am interested! Can I call the Blue lion?

Also I need some time to get the character ready

I’d be interested potentially, child of Keith and Red?

hey stranger! (not really lol)

i’ve never done a group rp but i’m interested in joining!

i’d like to claim the black lion, if possible!

The black paladin is available
okay, cool! also- will our characters have to strain from being related to the og voltron characters? or can they just be non-related paladins? ^^

okay, cool! also- will our characters have to strain from being related to the og voltron characters? or can they just be non-related paladins? ^^
They can totally be unrelated but I was kinda hoping they'd at least know the OG paladins

Wait…who is playing the yellow lion?
Also, how much of Voltron have y’all watched? All 8 seasons, or still catching up?

Wait…who is playing the yellow lion?
Also, how much of Voltron have y’all watched? All 8 seasons, or still catching up?
I've seen every season and I don't think anyone's playing the yellow lion rn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back