• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron | Mystic Messenger: Canon/OC or Canon/Canon

Umbra Star

Hey! As it says, I'm looking for some Voltron rps. I'd love to play an oc against Lance or Shiro, and I can also rp as Keith, Pidge, and Hunk. I'm super open to canon/canon pairings, so suggest!

When it comes to MysMes, I'd prefer oc/canon. I'd love to play against Zen or Jumin and I have experience as Yoosung, 707, V, and Jaehee.

M/M, M/F, and F/F are all welcome. I love to double as well!

I consider myself literate, so please have at least two paragraphs. If we double up, that means two per half.

Life can get busy and since I'm an adult, I can get busy often. Please be understanding. I'll try to get responses out when I'm able.

If you're interested, PM me!

I am extremely interested, to double for 707 x Oc, and for you I can play both Zen and Jumin so it's whatever you prefer! Lemme know if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back