• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Visionary Panic [OOC and Characters]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh nice, this works out perfect then XD
no. not perfect. Bruh, the boss not gunna give us that level of giant communication potato tech.

If anything, we just have to use pylons to amplify our voices. That or the boss will probably offer up potatoes for each charrie connected together by strings lol.

I said I'm not gonna make characters carry around bricks if they want communication. If all of you want to make your characters carry around a brick for communication I guess we can arrange that, I can already guess which characters would complain. It doesn't really have to include the backpack but it is definitely the size and weight of a brick so there's that.

Technology rule of thumb is that
things usually is 1970ish and 1980ish. For different fields here's a breakdown

Daily electronics and communications tech: 60-70s
Industry/manufacturing: 60s-70s
Weapons: 70s-80s
Medicine: Early 2000s
Nuclear: h-haha-unless?

A new recap and base update has been made, new people can feel free to look at the recap thread as I made it for this exact reason, so new people can catch up to the plot without reading all the posts.

A new recap and base update has been made, new people can feel free to look at the recap thread as I made it for this exact reason, so new people can catch up to the plot without reading all the posts.
Yeah. In my head we were more badass than "a series of accidental explosions and collateral damage,"

Sure you don't wanna add in Owenios not helping and being like all "I toldja sooooo!"

Ugh. Bruh we suuuuuck. Lol Team Ammo.

K but for tho. What happens to the drop out charries? Dead or just AWOL? Or do we just leave it open ended and hand waved if need be?

Yeah. In my head we were more badass than "a series of accidental explosions and collateral damage,"

Sure you don't wanna add in Owenios not helping and being like all "I toldja sooooo!"

Ugh. Bruh we suuuuuck. Lol Team Ammo.

K but for tho. What happens to the drop out charries? Dead or just AWOL? Or do we just leave it open ended and hand waved if need be?
Handwave it, at some point there's going to be so many rotations of players it would be inefficient to get them a lore reason for dipping in and out

And I don't tend to include NPC stuff, the main cast is you guys

Handwave it, at some point there's going to be so many rotations of players it would be inefficient to get them a lore reason for dipping in and out

And I don't tend to include NPC stuff, the main cast is you guys
I AINT ROTATING CHIEF! NOT AGAIN!

Character reviews for the new characters up in the character threads.

Like geez I'm running out of cryptic sentences to write for these so they are getting more and more particular

I got the best suitability ever.

Usual.

Let's gooooooooooooooo!

I got the best suitability ever.

Usual.

Let's gooooooooooooooo!

Nice cuz on the Luden scale that is a step better than: Meh. Or maybe it does mean that? Meh, Idk Lol

I got this for Rai: Suitability for Program: Higher than I would like to admit, lower than I would like to admit.

I think that translates to: "a series of accidental explosions and collateral damage,"

lol me

At risk of sounding dumb, how do I get to the recap thread? I don't see it in the threadmark index. Sorry for the trouble.

At risk of sounding dumb, how do I get to the recap thread? I don't see it in the threadmark index. Sorry for the trouble.
You fine. All goods just go allllll the way up ^there on the top left of the page and click the link OTHER and it'll take you there and to some more fancy artwork by the boss

Nice cuz on the Luden scale that is a step better than: Meh. Or maybe it does mean that? Meh, Idk Lol

I got this for Rai: Suitability for Program: Higher than I would like to admit, lower than I would like to admit.

I think that translates to: "a series of accidental explosions and collateral damage,"

lol me

Rai does something stupid and Maverick will sell her out for a vacation and snacks. No cap

And if she tries to blow him up? Welp, he’ll deal I guess

Did this pink hair girl with the mask just say “ I admitted you into my hospital a a token of my respect.”

Maverick would have said a way more wittier and sarcastic version of “fuck you”. Well, actually, more like: “Uh huh. As a token of my respect, I won’t go into detail how stupid that sounds.”

Like they all work at the Misthart. They have to get medical treatment. Don’t act like you’re doing a favor. This is required. Am I missing something? Do we get no health benefits?

Did this pink hair girl with the mask just say “ I admitted you into my hospital a a token of my respect.”

Maverick would have said a way more wittier and sarcastic version of “fuck you”. Well, actually, more like: “Uh huh. As a token of my respect, I won’t go into detail how stupid that sounds.”

Like they all work at the Misthart. They have to get medical treatment. Don’t act like you’re doing a favor. This is required. Am I missing something? Do we get no health benefits?

Well Rai had a more diplomatic response:

"Right... thanks for letting me stay in your glorious hospital," Rai regarded the other young woman like a hawk as she tossed the newspaper down on the table. Blue eyes glinted, smirk lilted up humourlessly, "and don't worry, sweetheart, I'll be sure to take appropriate measures here so that you won't be 'responsible for cleaning up the mess my team left again...'"

A slight upward chin bob she graced the pink-headed girl. She would leave it up to Tony to drop off the pleasantries as Scavenger Reef took her leave. They were getting paid either way.

And mmmmmm-hmmmm it's a bit more complicated. Or should I say... more conspiracied... lol here is the lore on the creepy place.

Well Rai had a more diplomatic response:

"Right... thanks for letting me stay in your glorious hospital," Rai regarded the other young woman like a hawk as she tossed the newspaper down on the table. Blue eyes glinted, smirk lilted up humourlessly, "and don't worry, sweetheart, I'll be sure to take appropriate measures here so that you won't be 'responsible for cleaning up the mess my team left again...'"

A slight upward chin bob she graced the pink-headed girl. She would leave it up to Tony to drop off the pleasantries as Scavenger Reef took her leave. They were getting paid either way.

And mmmmmm-hmmmm it's a bit more complicated. Or should I say... more conspiracied... lol here is the lore on the creepy place.

Wow. Rai is diplomatic and my guy would have went for the jugular via sarcasm if he was there. Then again, he usually keeps silent otherwise.

I’m sure the two will get along great. Totally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back