Virtual Reality

SoulGalaxyWolf

May The Stars Watch Over You
<p>

Loki sat at his desk smiling ear to ear. He's been programming for hours upon hours. He was imagining how everyone is going to react to the new game. Hopefully, they'll enjoy it. He knows he will. It's been showing good signs of an amazing game that most people enjoy: Adventure, Parkour, puzzles, ~romance~, challenges, groups, �and Villains! A common enemy for everyone to band together to fight despite differences! Thinking about it makes him want to sing a song! He needs to find people, though, and doing that would be a cinch. All he needs to do is go on � multiplayer games and message them in a pleasant conversation. It might take a while, but it's all worth it.�� If he had anyone accept his game it would be wonderful, but doesn't everyone have curiosity? There're not that many people that would leave it alone. Sometimes, though, curiosity doesn't kill the cat. Curiosity could lead to something amazing. As soon as Loki finished programming his game, he packed it inside a game disk made for all gaming systems, equipped with headsets. Whoever plays the game would be transferred into the game, and the fun will begin. The players would be veiled so every race in the galaxy would look the same in the player's eyes. Say, A human seeing all humans or a Gallorix seeing only Gallori's. There will be no prejudices or discrimination of races. He made about twenty copies. All Loki needs to do is chat with people, find their addresses with their IP and send the games to their door. He'll leave the note telling them to play as soon as they receive it. He wants to start as quickly as possible. He desires to meet the players, possibly all at once. He gets up from his chair and walks to his game system and sits down and goes on the multiplayer option. He opens up a group chat...
Note I'm trying out an idea for a roleplay. I had daydreamed about this before I thought that it could be a roleplay. If anybody could give me feedback on the notion it would be great :)

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulGalaxyWolf said:
All Loki needs to do is chat with people, find their addresses with their IP
I have a character that could help Loki with this if you'd like ^.^ Other than that, this seems pretty cool ( :) )

LegoLad659 said:
I have a character that could help Loki with this if you'd like ^.^ Other than that, this seems pretty cool ( :) )
Hmm that would be cool. I would love to *meet* this character of yours X3

This, this is awesome. Heck, I've been working on a VRMMORPG for the past 9 months (still not finished) and this thread basically covers one of my biggest concerns- why the MMO people get stuck in (as per the typical plot) would be designed in the first place. Congrats, it is one of the major, and hardest pieces of lore to piece together about this, from my experience. Wish I had thought of it myself, and to be honest, every VRMMO RP that comes out here gets me worried there won't be players left by the time I finally get my own up. Oh well, good luck!

Idea said:
This, this is awesome. Heck, I've been working on a VRMMORPG for the past 9 months (still not finished) and this thread basically covers one of my biggest concerns- why the MMO people get stuck in (as per the typical plot) would be designed in the first place. Congrats, it is one of the major, and hardest pieces of lore to piece together about this, from my experience. Wish I had thought of it myself, and to be honest, every VRMMO RP that comes out here gets me worried there won't be players left by the time I finally get my own up. Oh well, good luck!
Thank you! Good luck on you VRMMORPH as well! This really made me happy when I read this (:3)

SoulGalaxyWolf said:
Thank you! Good luck on you VRMMORPH as well! This really made me happy when I read this (:3)
Thank you very much. Say, maybe we could cooperate? I am always looking for help with this project over the sheer size of it, and you already have this amazing idea I am really envious about, but I bet you don't actually have the game itself designed, do you?

No hard feelings if you don't want to, though, it's all in good spirit. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Idea said:
Thank you very much. Say, maybe we could cooperate? I am always looking for help with this project over the sheer size of it, and you already have this amazing idea I am really envious about, but I bet you don't actually have the game itself designed, do you?
I'm not sure really. I guess I would like to

LegoLad659 said:
I can PM you her character sheet if you want ( :P )
That would be great (:3)

Idea said:
I'm not sure really. I guess I would like to know more about your VRMMORPH before accepting or denying. I would love to help if I can though ^-^

SoulGalaxyWolf said:
I'm not sure really. I guess I would like to know more about your VRMMORPH before accepting or denying. I would love to help if I can though ^-^
Well, for what I think are obvious reasons (I HAVE been working on this months on ends, getting my ideas stolen is around the worst that could happen at this point- in the sense that it is not a risk I am willing to take) I can't reveal too much. Do you have any specifics as to what you would like to know?

Idea said:
Well, for what I think are obvious reasons (I HAVE been working on this months on ends, getting my ideas stolen is around the worst that could happen at this point- in the sense that it is not a risk I am willing to take) I can't reveal too much. Do you have any specifics as to what you would like to know?
Not really. You could just Pm me on questions for ideas on your VRMMORPH if that's okay with you. Anything that works for you that could help with your VRMMORPH I'll be okay with ^-^

SoulGalaxyWolf said:

Not really. You could just Pm me on questions for ideas on your VRMMORPH if that's okay with you. Anything that works for you that could help with your VRMMORPH I'll be okay with ^-^
I see. Well, I'm sorry to bother you then. Good luck with your project, though! :)

Idea said:
I see. Well, I'm sorry to bother you then. Good luck with your project, though! :)
You didn't bother me, you can message me anytime if you need anything ( :) ) and thanks, you too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back