• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ✩*⋆ *☪*⋆*✩ Vinteys Search For Stories ✩*⋆ *☪*⋆*✩

deathbenotproud

Space Dandy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I am Vintey! You can call me Vint. I took a long break from roleplaying but I'm finally ready to get back into it. I prefer high fantasy and some occasional romance (it is NOT a requirement for me). I'm 24, cis-female (but don't mind and have experience playing as male characters).

༝﹡˖˟ My interests
  • sci fi
  • fantasy
  • medieval
  • dystopian future
  • slice of life
。*゚✲*☆ My Plot Idea
  • A mage college has decided in order to fight demons you need... a demon? Character A is a mage at the college who unknowingly is the conduit for the summoning, they end up chained to character B (a high ranking demon in the Devils army), who the college plans on using to fight his own kind and forcing him lead them into the inner sanctum. In truth, demons had been encroaching on human territory for years now, pushing their luck and attacking a few kingdoms. Maybe this time their attempt to subdue them wont seem so feeble after all.
  • Character A is a wolf hidden in sheep's clothing, or more so.. human clothing? They are a natural born witch/warlock, in a time when magic is uncommon and frowned upon. Magic user were once regarded highly, often a right hand of the rulers of the land. Until a king was revealed to have been put under a spell to do as the with told them, leading to a war no one truly wanted. Many years in the future, witches are regarded as untrustworthy and deadly. While they are not hunted, they are run out of town and often die at the hand of the wilderness. Character B stumbles upon Character A's cottage - they had seen each other in passing in the village. Will they out them to the village, will they keep their secret ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back