• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains by Necessity

What do you want for Chapter 3?

• Continuing Main Storyline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cash in your Favour

• Give one player-character a big story

• All of the above

• Total voters
Yeah yeah, weakness crap xD lol have fun with whatever you're gonna do for a couple hours xD

Knowing Auxiliary he's going to end up cutting your guy off like "Yeah, yeah tactics and all that shit but heres a more important question... Do I get to blow things up?

LeviathanL said:

• The Falcon

The Auxiliary

I have to go for a few hours now.
Oh my, what an honor to be paired with the man with the plan himself. I hope you know The Forsaken Marksman won't enjoy a single second of it xD lol

Lelogic said:
Oh my, what an honor to be paired with the man with the plan himself. I hope you know The Forsaken Marksman won't enjoy a single second of it xD lol
He doesn't need to enjoy it, he just needs to do it.

ps: Kelvin has no significant combat skills, of course he is gonna pair himself with a special ops guy.

Well, I'm just going to be sitting in my Cell at Tartarus...Waiting for something to happen.

LeviathanL said:
there is another prisoner, you can possible chat with that one.
Maybe he or she could be in the cell next door. If they are, than I'll let him or her start the Conversation.

So who's gonna be my Neighbor in Tartarus?

I'm giving the rest some time to post their thoughts, then I'd like discuss gaining entrance and the final details and start chapter 2, can't keep the new guys waiting forever, eh?

My current gaining entrance idea sucks, by the way. You'd think disguises like you guys said would be best, but how would we get our weapons and special equipment in?

Hijack their ammo delivery maybe? Tell me your thoughts.

I'll also post the teams in Overview.

@Mahonasi[/URL] and Gizmodo @JustKay are on level 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeviathanL said:
I'm giving the rest some time to post their thoughts, then I'd like discuss gaining entrance and the final details and start chapter 2, can't keep the new guys waiting forever, eh?
My current gaining entrance idea sucks, by the way. You'd think disguises like you guys said would be best, but how would we get our weapons and special equipment in?

Hijack their ammo delivery maybe? Tell me your thoughts.

I'll also post the teams in Overview.

Cheri @Annabella is on your level (2)

Symbiote and Gizmodo are on level 3.
Okay, I'll make note of that.

I won't be able to post for some time today. Just letting you guys know.

... I Hope i don't miss the cool stuff :S

Skychild said:
I won't be able to post for some time today. Just letting you guys know.
... I Hope i don't miss the cool stuff :S
and here I was trying to force you into a ventilation shaft. But your stupid teammates come up with better infiltration ideas.

I am trying to get this meeting resolved in 8 real life hours, though. Enough is enough people, I want to write a good prison break.

If anyone knows how to believably put one man's face onto another without resorting to a mission impossible rubber-mask, speak up now. And the pussy wants to keep his original face after we're done, so the face-stealing demon from avatar is already out.

Teams are in overview. You might still switch if you can concvince me why. Like if Void can convince how his shadow hitchiking is going to get an entire team in place I'll happily put him in Team I.

LeviathanL said:
I am trying to get this meeting resolved in 8 real life hours, though. Enough is enough people, I want to write a good prison break.

If anyone knows how to believably put one man's face onto another without resorting to a mission impossible rubber-mask, speak up now. And the pussy wants to keep his original face after we're done, so the face-stealing demon from avatar is already out.

Teams are in overview. You might still switch if you can concvince me why. Like if Void can convince how his shadow hitchiking is going to get an entire team in place I'll happily put him in Team I.
Errgh, I keep not getting notifications for the OOC >:( .

Sorry if my distraction plan messed anything up for ya

Lelogic said:
Errgh, I keep not getting notifications for the OOC >:( .
Sorry if my distraction plan messed anything up for ya
Nah it's very good.

But the initial entrance isn't good enough yet, once we have that we can start chapter 2.

Right now we either have:

• Dress up as plumbers and crawl through a ventilation shaft (my terrible idea)
  • Disguised as tech support (have to look like someone they know)
  • Void hitchikes with a shadow (how are the rest getting in?)

Ideas?

Well if they're disguised as tech support and don't have any physical flaws (like no molten lava ppl and no frozen ppl), then they could just say that they're new and being taught how to work the prison tech.

*tries thinking of ways to break into the jail*

idk but my char can freeze ppl solid if necessary xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back