• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains by Necessity

What do you want for Chapter 3?

• Continuing Main Storyline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cash in your Favour

• Give one player-character a big story

• All of the above

• Total voters
Oh all sorts of things. Right now we have someone brainwashing the world's villains into heroes. Which would not end the world per se. But who is to say that after all villains are gone they won't start brainwashing anyone that disagrees with them, just a matter of time before they whip out the doomsday satellite that will mindwipe the human race.

Anaxileah said:
Same for me xD I shouldn't be awake anymore xD
Yup. But I was so stubborn about finishing Auxiliary Tonight. It Took me hours to find the right pictures and create correct descriptions... Ugh. Usually my Histories/Backstories for my characters are Seven Paragraphs. Then Again I did do another Character Earlier which took two days of work.

Dethrix said:
Yup. But I was so stubborn about finishing Auxiliary Tonight. It Took me hours to find the right pictures and create correct descriptions... Ugh. Usually my Histories/Backstories for my characters are Seven Paragraphs. Then Again I did do another Character Earlier which took two days of work.
Why are they so long?? O.o

Anaxileah said:
Why are they so long?? O.o
Really its my fault. I'm an Author so Its a given for me to be descriptive. I want people to vividly understand what happened and whats-what for what reason. So I end up writing miniature stories for my Character. Hopefully when I awake(If I go to sleep that is) I will write something more detailed and fix it.

Wow. Great answer. I actually am going to go to sleep, because it is necessary. Good luck with your character xD

Anaxileah said:
Wow. Great answer. I actually am going to go to sleep, because it is necessary. Good luck with your character xD
Thanks! Good Night, sleep well. I look forward to RPing with you in the future.

Blarg222 said:
heatblast_by_leonardovincent-d7xen81.jpg
Oh snap! HeatBlast turned into a Villain? Where did It all go wrong Ben? Probably after the first version of the show. Anyways Goodnight you fabulous people!

Dethrix said:
Thanks! Good Night, sleep well. I look forward to RPing with you in the future.

Oh snap! HeatBlast turned into a Villain? Where did It all go wrong Ben? Probably after the first version of the show. Anyways Goodnight you fabulous people!
Likewise and LOL xD

Dethrix said:
Thank you, I try.
I must chime in too Dethrix. I really enjoyed reading through your characters details. I look forward to seeing in all in action. Mad props man.

LeviathanL said:
Everybody loves a sentient AI (B')
Agreed. But really I had originally had been going for an average Hacker who had stumbled onto an A.I. system and decided to use it, however why not just have a Hacker A.I. System? Anyways thanks for all your appreciation! You all did extremely well! I look forward to Role Playing with you all.

@LeviathanL should I edit his History? Last night I just slapped some words together and called it a story. Are you satisfied with this or would you rather I go back and redo it?

Dethrix said:
Agreed. But really I had originally had been going for an average Hacker who had stumbled onto an A.I. system and decided to use it, however why not just have a Hacker A.I. System? Anyways thanks for all your appreciation! You all did extremely well! I look forward to Role Playing with you all.

@LeviathanL should I edit his History? Last night I just slapped some words together and called it a story. Are you satisfied with this or would you rather I go back and redo it?
It is acceptable, but if you have more to add, go ahead

LeviathanL said:
It is acceptable, but if you have more to add, go ahead
Its nothing "more" per-say its just the story is bland to me and I'd basically add more emotion and detail into it. If you were to summarize it afterwards it'd be what you see now.

Dethrix said:
Its nothing "more" per-say its just the story is bland to me and I'd basically add more emotion and detail into it. If you were to summarize it afterwards it'd be what you see now.
Sure thing mate, do your thing. More detail is always nice. Think about any subplots you might want me to weave into the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back