• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains by Necessity

What do you want for Chapter 3?

• Continuing Main Storyline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cash in your Favour

• Give one player-character a big story

• All of the above

• Total voters
JustKay said:
At this immediate point in time though I think we should look up the history of the amulet and work on gathering the evidence we need to spark the royal hero rumble.
So Cosmos is going to turn against Protectorate?

[QUOTE="too much idea]So Cosmos is going to turn against Protectorate?

[/QUOTE]
Kind of~ it would be more like the Protectorate would be split into to groups: those that thought Midas' ends justified the means and those that think Heroes shouldn't stoop to the level of villains.

Sorry, slightly confused as to what the discussion is about. I apologize for my lack of understanding.

Anaxileah said:
Sorry, slightly confused as to what the discussion is about. I apologize for my lack of understanding.
Its about what the next steps should be in our plots to free the Fancy Squishy.

I really would have liked to continue, but I literally can't do anything without breaking the game.

@JustKay, can you please get to whatever your phase 2 is?

LeviathanL said:
I really would have liked to continue, but I literally can't do anything without breaking the game.
@JustKay, can you please get to whatever your phase 2 is?
I was waiting for our little AI hacker buddy but I can switch gears and push the plan through anyways without him. I'll post when I get home from work tonight.

JustKay said:
I was waiting for our little AI hacker buddy but I can switch gears and push the plan through anyways without him. I'll post when I get home from work tonight.
I gave up on him a while back. First he abandons it for months, then comes back like nothing happened, I give him something to do and he leaves again. *grumble. I'm taking his character, and he's going down. So if you want to shamelessly use Auxilliary be my guest.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeviathanL said:
I gave up on him a while back. First he abandons it for months, then comes back like nothing happened, I give him something to do and he leaves again. *grumble. I'm taking his character, and he's going down. So if you want to shamelessly use Auxilliary be my guest.
Cool that will actually make things easier and quicker and then you can kill him off after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back