• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains by Necessity

What do you want for Chapter 3?

• Continuing Main Storyline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cash in your Favour

• Give one player-character a big story

• All of the above

• Total voters
I'm leaving this RP. Sorry, i really liked it and would have enjoyed to roleplay longer, but i just can't keep up anymore. I also didn't get any notifications for mutliple days. It sucks. My character doesn't play a big role anyway, so i guess it doesn't change anything. Heh. It was fun, though! Thanks for letting me participate!

Bye!

Skychild said:
I'm leaving this RP. Sorry, i really liked it and would have enjoyed to roleplay longer, but i just can't keep up anymore. I also didn't get any notifications for mutliple days. It sucks. My character doesn't play a big role anyway, so i guess it doesn't change anything. Heh. It was fun, though! Thanks for letting me participate!
Bye!
Bye

LeviathanL said:
Ok, if everyone who wants to be in chapter 3 could say so over the next few days, that'd be great. It's fine if you want to quit or want to take a break for a chapter, I will tag you for the next one.
@Annabella @JustKay @las0r0o7@Natevess @SirDerpingtonIV @shadowz1995 @RedZombieWolf

You think this rp can go for rp of the month one day? if not, what does it need?
I am particularly proud of how well this RP has carried itself, not only are all of you skilled and concise writers you are also very active with each other. I am pleased to nominate this for RP of the Month should the event arise and I would hope that I could continue on, this is the first it has informed of you posting and once another person posts then I will type up something for both Inaan and Michi,

Annabella said:
I am particularly proud of how well this RP has carried itself, not only are all of you skilled and concise writers you are also very active with each other. I am pleased to nominate this for RP of the Month should the event arise and I would hope that I could continue on, this is the first it has informed of you posting and once another person posts then I will type up something for both Inaan and Michi,
yeah im starting to tag everyone in every IC post I make, has more chance of actually informing people of it.

I want to be involved :D And I would gladly nominate it RP of the month. It's been so much FUN!

I missed most of the RP, and I would like to jump in again at the start of Chapter 3

I'm going overseas tomorrow for about 3 days, will only be able to post at morning/night in my hotel (if there is any internet connection) or using public hotspot. Please go on without me, and feel free to drag my character around for interaction.

well, it's not like John is doing anything important. Let's just say he stepped back into the shadow

I'll make sure he makes it through the escape route at least and then he can pop in and out as needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back