• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains by Necessity

What do you want for Chapter 3?

• Continuing Main Storyline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cash in your Favour

• Give one player-character a big story

• All of the above

• Total voters
LeviathanL said:
Ok, birthday over, weekend started, back to important stuff, like planning out this rp.
I thinked I worked out most of the basics for chapter 3, including several key roles for you guys (provided you want to participate in that chapter).

Some questions...

@Diminium, Want a scene were your favour is cashed in?
I have the general idea of what you're talking about, and I'm interested, but specifically?

Also I want to give Karma a Raiden jaw blow up Karma a bit so she can start replacing herself with more metal bits and bobs. Mechanical lungs due to smoking is cool.

LeviathanL said:
Ok, birthday over, weekend started, back to important stuff, like planning out this rp.
I thinked I worked out most of the basics for chapter 3, including several key roles for you guys (provided you want to participate in that chapter).

Some questions,

@Annabella, There'll be a short timeskip, does Michi want to do anything particular in that time?
No issues on bringing the lawyer involved for this though, Siruach, that's may be a little different, he tends to be the one dissecting, he wouldn't take it personally, though, for him to agree to it there would have to be some sort of reward out of it, like poking around in a few heads, being able to get a physical rebuild so he isn't so weak, a nice supply of people to experiment on, something like that, think like a mad scientist, scratch that, like an insane scientist, if you make it worth his while he'll agree

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Still open?
we're starting chapter 3 soon, then we'll be open for new players

right now we are a little busy, unless you fancy playing a pre-existing character until chapter 3.

LeviathanL said:
we're starting chapter 3 soon, then we'll be open for new players
right now we are a little busy, unless you fancy playing a pre-existing character until chapter 3.
Depends on the character.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Depends on the character.
Hero unlawfully locked in the biggest superhuman prison.

Dawnbreaker
dark_elf_imprisoned_by_yueshengshi.jpg
One of the strongest heroes of the Protectorate, definitely the most popular. He wields a magic sword that enhances his physical abilities and enables him to use light magic. He disappeared a few months ago, is presumed to have been killed by a super-villain.

I was giving everyone a chance to respond before I post. Also I was on a plane heading back from CT. I can ago ahead and move that along now though if that's cool with everyone.

Ok, now we just have an extremely thick metal door left. Cold + Heat for that. Don't worry about heat, it's coming. Just focus on ice. @Anaxileah

@JustKay I'll post, then there is some time for the rest to post during freezing, then I'll post again.

I'm giving you some time to chat and blarg some time to come back, then I'm going with plan B. (which i have had for weeks now)

Don't make me use plan C, plan C is a dumb deux ex machima.

Oh, @JustKay, if you need a visual for Nick's line.

Jafar-Is-Ecstatic-But-Not-Really-In-Aladdin.gif

Well since technically Gizmodo is a human whose skin fused with a foreign metal due to a freak accident while fighting a hero (see backstory) and I went under the assumption that the metal which fused to her was either Wakandan Vibranium or its synthetic cousin Adamantium (which a japanse scientist and villian, Dark Wind, discovered how to fuse to both skeletons and skin by making a kind of salt out of it. See Cyber for skin example and obvs Wolverine for skeleton example). No one can really agree on things like melting points etc to them as it hasn't really been discussed although in Earth-Iron Doom Cap's shield was shown as melted through post him being killed in the mutant wars. But people argue that may have been symbolic of Cap's dead as apposed to giving an actual melting point. However for the purposes of this game (I swear I'll stop fan girling out the knowledge) I'm cool with just saying really really really really really ridiculously oh god how is anyone alive hot. The argument could also be made that even if the metal itself didn't start melting that the heat transference and retention after a certain point would begin to cook my insides seeing as how I am still human.

...yeah that seems about the appropriate geeked out response from a nerd with a science degree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back