• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Villain and Heroine [MxF] (Closed)

MarieK

jc-gellidon-Khqmo4T-rs0-unsplash.jpg

Hello, there. Thank you for taking a glance at my interest thread. What you should know about me is that I'm a twenty-something-year-old with an ordinary life that can be pretty stressful, so I dabble in writing on the side. While I've roleplayed for years and love to do it, real life comes first.

With that being said, there will be some days that I'm not around, but others where I'm on a lot. I need someone who can post ideally a few times a week at least, but there's no pressure if you're unable to sometimes. Life happens.

I'm easy-going and have a sense of humor, so don't be afraid to message and let me know if you have any questions or what-not.

I'm needing someone who is:

• 25+ in age (I'd just like someone close to my age for this one.)
  • Willing to play the male, villain role.
  • Fine with writing multiple paragraphs (at least 3, but generally more).
  • Able to employ basic grammar and literacy skills.
  • Fine with my level of description.

The Synopsis:
By day, you're a wealthy business man with the world at your fingertips, but by night, you're an infamous villain who plagues the city streets, looking for superheroes to expose and inflict harm upon. One day, you happen upon a woman you had gone to school with. You catch up, reminiscing on the old days and asking about family members. She mentions that she's searching for a place and you offer to let her live in your pool house until she can find something more permanent.

ThIs one meeting kindles a friendship between the villain and the super, neither one knowing who the other truly is. Eventually, you suspect something amiss, but her excuses make sense and you choose to trust her and not press her for further explanations. However, one night after a particularly intense battle with the supers, you stumbled upon a trinket left behind by the heroine- a familiar trinket. You connect the dots and realize it's the perfect opportunity to rid yourself of her for good.

But you can't bring yourself to do it. Instead, you allow the relationship to develop into something more than friendship and you keep the truth a secret. You continue fighting the supers, but now your evil attacks are more ploys to draw her out to flirt and toy with her, than anything else.

But one day, your identity is revealed (whether it be on accident during a confrontation, by another villain, or by another super, we can choose then) and she is devastated. Shortly after, you or the heroine are tragically killed, leaving the other to avenge the other's death or deal with the consequences.

While this is tagged under romance, it will have less romance and more friendship and fighting scenes. Also, it's meant to be a tragedy in the end. I just wanted to write something more realistic and fun.

If you're interested, feel free to reach out and PM me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back