• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Villain academy

Penance

We have returned.
Far far away in the showy mountains of akima there lies a cave. Those who get through this cave must be strong and have a heart of evil. On they pass it they will arrive at the entrance to the great villain academy. It's led by a dark ruler from the underworld known only as aku. He opened this school to train people of evil qualities so that the forces of good could one day fall.

You always see good academies but never an evil one XDD so plot basically is the students will train, learn some stuff radda radda. After they'll go head to head with famous heroes (Ex. Spider man, batman, naruto, goku. Basically anything from anime or comics)

So whatcha think (:3)

I like it!

I'm interested in how you are going to flesh it out because there are a few different ways to run a school RP

But the initial idea is golden.

Not bad for a last minute idea huh xD I'm still working out some kinks but any suggestions would be nice :3

What's the general tone of it going to be? Serious? Outlandish? Gritty? Comical? You can quote a specific intellectual property, if you can't think of a word.

First off love the VGcat pic xD and Eh............i guess a mix between serious and laid back..? Im still working on it so :P

Well, I'm interested, no matter which way you want to go. It's just a little jolting if an RP goes from gritty to comical or vice versa, especially if you only have words to work with.

Hm true true.......i'll try to make it not jolty for ya xD

[QUOTE="Of the Red]
Imma just going to lurk here for a bit, don't mind me. I'm interested though ;)

[/QUOTE]
Welcome red xD

Sounds cool, I'm new to the site and am really interested in a school for villains. Question, do they have to be actual villains or can they be OC's?

[QUOTE="Of the Red]So it's OC's and canon heros ? I'd prefer a OC hero if you'd let me.

[/QUOTE]
Nonono the characters will be villains and you'll fight heroes

But yes you can be an OC

For the suggestions... especially if you are going with a bit laidback. Don't be worrying about schedules because that will just give you a headache, especially between the different grades. Just know what teachers you want to have or if you want teachers to just be background characters.

But if you are the type to worry about that... figure it out befrore the roleplay starts don't just wing it. Especially if you want teachers.

And since you are doing villains MAKE SURE you label early on how you feel about Gore, Death, Character killing, and those such things.

but aside from that... I would be interested in joining.

I like school roleplays.

Katerang said:
For the suggestions... especially if you are going with a bit laidback. Don't be worrying about schedules because that will just give you a headache, especially between the different grades. Just know what teachers you want to have or if you want teachers to just be background characters.
But if you are the type to worry about that... figure it out befrore the roleplay starts don't just wing it. Especially if you want teachers.

And since you are doing villains MAKE SURE you label early on how you feel about Gore, Death, Character killing, and those such things.

but aside from that... I would be interested in joining.

I like school roleplays.
.........you are now awesome (:3) thanks for the advice!!!

RedLikeRoses said:
Awesome! When you make the group, post the link please!
Currently working on it now :3 also since schools in during the week I'll be off for a while :P

Ayo should I have the RP start at the beginning of the cave or nah?

Penance said:
Currently working on it now :3 also since schools in during the week I'll be off for a while :P

Ayo should I have the RP start at the beginning of the cave or nah?
I'd say so, so we have a group of villains walking through to see if their worthy or however it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back