• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [ 𝕍𝕀𝕃𝔼'𝕊 ℙ𝔼𝔸𝕂 𝕄𝔸𝕀ℕ ]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jay proceeded to look at Malevolence, noticing the line in it now. For a moment, he seemed really panicked, but then calmed down quickly. Thoughts raced through his head, before addressing what he was initially focused on.

"No... no it wasn't there." He looked at his own body, checking for any injuries, before picking his box up, the side with the words facing Alois still. "Is... is that bad? I really hope it isn't bad." He really didn't know what was happening still, this was a new experience for him. "And... uhm... nice to meet you Alois." He smiled softly, not knowing what else to do.

(( also, zerozero in OOC was just saying to slow down a bit for other people to add their characters into the rp. just letting ya know ^^ ))​

Yet another figure loomed just out of reach, standing at the edge of the alley the two had ducked into. A figure acting on behalf of someone maybe? In truth, it was the monochrome image of a sloppily dressed, somewhat effeminate man in a suit that just idly watched from a distance. He observed the brief scuffle, even ducking back to avoid any chance collateral damage from the beam. It could have been mistaken for a regular person if it wasn't for his slightly grey-ish skin and Alois keen eye for stands. Morgan was just gathering information about the lovely people that inhabited this town all from the safety of his luxury apartment.

Without so much as a hair out of place he was safely within his residence, one leg draped over the other as he took a small sip from the cup of tea in his grasp. There was currently only one stand on the field at the moment, giving Morgan a much clearer feed of information rather than the clutter of having his entire 'parade' running around at once. It was so much easier to control with much finer detail when like this. A personal touch. If Alois was to notice the intruder then Morgan would speak up through his stand. "I mean you no harm, not to worry."

Alois, now on high alert, turned to face the enemy - wait, no, enemy Stand - in full view. All it took was one glance. He didn't know just how far away the user was, but none of that mattered. It was just a clone - he couldn't do any real damage if he wanted to, and it's not like he posed a threat. His Stand still in full view, Alois approached the stranger.

"Who might you be? I know you aren't actually here, but judging on how you're just sitting there, you know what I'm capable of. I recommend that you start talking, just so I know you're not after me... I get that a lot."

[Reckoner] did not touch the ground, but rather glided across it, as if on ice. Were it not such a powerful being, one could even call it graceful, but that grace would quickly vanish in combat.

Jay watched in excitement as [Reckoner] slowly moved towards the new Stand, as the line around Malevolence goes around the entire box. Still, being focused on the new Stand, he didn't see nor find it. He mentally went through what it could be, finally landing on a simple answer. Watching the new Stand, he simply said this;

"Whoa! It's a clone! Or something... that looks cool. Maybe there's more... or something. I don't know, OK? I'm just guessing." Jay goes back to watching [Reckoner] in awe once more.

[ xAlter xAlter Gravitational Force Gravitational Force BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot MrNarrator MrNarrator , you guys/gals can hop in whenever! sorry i didn't respond over the weekend, i was dealing with family stuff ]

Last edited:
Sylvia was packing up her violin in her case after a performance on the street corner. She shuddered a bit and pulled her jacket closed. She picked up her violin and began walking away. She had much on her mind, some of it good, some of it bad. She was also struggling to meet the rent payment for this month. If she missed one more payment, she'd be kicked out of the apartment she had called home. Turning the corner, Sylvia watched with wide eyes as floating things behind people interacted. She tried to be as silent as possible when turning around, but her case just had to hit a metal trash bin.

Cringing, Sylvia nearly shouted out in dismay when [White Rabbit] emerged and growled at the other figures. "We have to go... we have to go..." she kept muttering, eyes wide as she watched the others.

Isaac was just starting out his morning. He'd found a vacant apartment and gotten in through the window to sleep in, so he currently wasn't lacking in a place to stay. So right now he needed to get his hands on cash and food. Necessities came first, then he could figure out his next move. Climbing out the window of the apartment onto the fire escape, he called out his Stand Motorhead and used its added strength and agility to flip down to the ground before dismissing it. Isaac's stomach rumbled, he hadn't eaten yet and using his Stand burned calories.

Heading out into the street Isaac threaded through the crowd. Every time he got close enough to another pedestrian he'd use Motorhead's overlay with his own body to steal the cash from their wallets without them realizing what had happened. By the time he got to a restaurant with a breakfast buffet he'd gathered enough cash to last him for a day or too. Isaac knew stealing the wallets too would be asking for trouble. Ravenous at this point from his empty stomach and Stand use, Isaac loaded his plate up with eggs, bacon, sausage, pastries, and other high-calorie food. He was finishing off his third plate when he heard sounds coming from the alleyway outside the window he was sitting near. Isaac shrugged, this wasn't his problem.

After finishing his 5th plate, Isaac knew he couldn't eat another bite. He'd keep this place in mind, the food was good and a buffet was the perfect place to fuel his Stand. Exiting the restaurant Isaac heard a woman cry out from the ally and finally decided to check out what happening. Turning the corner he saw 4 people and Stands facing off. Walking over to the woman who was closest to him Isaac asked "What's going on?"
xAlter xAlter

It was becoming more and more apparent that there were Stand Users everywhere. Just when Alois thought he couldn't possibly encounter any more Stands, he saw not one, but two more Stand Users, each within spitting distance of each other.

One look was all it took.

He had to tread carefully - fighting this [White Rabbit] Stand was a dangerous game, and he was outclassed. Where strength would fail, perhaps words would guide to victory. The other man was less of an issue... so long as he kept his distance. If he got within punching range, nothing - not even [Reckoner] - could keep Alois alive.

"Who are you two? Better question, how many Stand Users are there in this damn town?? I feel like I'm losing my mind." [Reckoner] did not disappear. He was on high alert.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force xAlter xAlter

(This is reeeeeeally delayed. Sorry!)

He had watched the two new people come onto the scene, as Malevolence began, around the line that was on it, began to glow a lavender hue. Finally, taking his focus away from the... wait, the three new people?! He whipped his head back up, moving into the alleyway a bit more. Three people?! Or... like, two people, a stand and a DEMON! He moved maybe 10 meters away from the entire situation happening over there, as the line began to glow a bit more. Jay placed Malevolence onto the ground, the line separating into two different boxes, a short cannon peeking out. He examined this cannon, as he picked up the box once more, the cannon sliding back into Malevolence and closing it. Looking up at Alois, he was about to say something. But reading the current situation, he didn't. Placing Malevolence in front of him, it opened up and the cannon, again, peeked out. Jay had an idea, so he began his wait.

[ it's fine. i think we should ping after each interaction... for keeping the rp alive. MrNarrator MrNarrator BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot xAlter xAlter Gravitational Force Gravitational Force , hope you all are doing well! :) ]

Morgan was sat quite peacefully. As he leaned back in his chair a small sip of tea was brought to his lips so he could get himself well and truely relaxed for the moment. As his eyes fluttered shut the man thought it was about time for a reply to their query. The stand came a little closer, holding its palms up with the flats facing toward them. "Fear not, I surrender..." The stand spoke softly. "Just a lone clone out on some reconnaissance. In truth I don't know the answer to your question either...." There was a brief pause, those monochrome eyes flickering around the crowd of stands and users for a moment. "That is why I'm here. To find that answer for myself."

Steadily and slowly he settled his cup of tea down upon the table next to him. With a brief roll of his neck he sighed, slowly starting to lose colour as he swapped places with his clone. To the others, his clone would leak colour onto its surface, taking a couple of seconds until it would no longer register as a stand, but a user to Alois eager eyes. "Morgan. A pleasure to meet you all."

Alois paused as the stand spoke. There was a first time for everything, and this was one of only a few times he had ever heard a Stand speak, and in intelligible English too. Slowly, deliberately, [Reckoner] disappeared into Alois' silhouette, and he rolled his head on his shoulders, feeling the base of his neck pop soothingly.

"Alois Mueller. A pleasure." He gave a small bow.

Jay looked at the now person named Morgan, then back to Alois. He had MALEVOLENCE in front of him, as the small cannon stayed perfectly still. Turning his attention towards White Rabbit and Sylvia, he smiled softly, waving a bit. You have to calm people down for them to... y'know, talk. Or something. Getting up slowly, Jay picked up Malevolence, and simply said this.

"
That isn't a Stand..." He looked at Morgan once more. "That's a person." After this, his voice trailed off, as he was still audibly talking. "Maybe he can swap with his clones or something? I mean, it'd be likely. There's a high possibility that he can swap with multiple..." Jay looked back up, and shut up.

[ PINGS : xAlter xAlter , MrNarrator MrNarrator , BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot , Gravitational Force Gravitational Force ]​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back