• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Viking/Medieval/Tribal/Ancient Role-play????!!!!

evieellison

Hey! So I am currently obsessed with the idea of trying out a daily life/romance roleplay set in an ancient society. Not with kings and queens just two normal people trying to figure out life and their relationship. There could also be supernatural elements, the witchcraft that would have undoubtedly been believed in for example. But I want the main focus of the RP to be what life would have been like for the two of them, their struggles, their fears, if that makes any sense at all!! I love brainstorming, getting inside of our characters and thinking about them and their world together.

Some scenarios could be: invading Vikings, where a woman from the village meets an invader, two people from the same village/tribe, two wanderers who come together, something supernatural… endless possibilities!

About me: I tend to write quite long and detailed as I love world-building and fleshing out characters, it would be great if you enjoy doing the same and we’re on the same page. I can reply usually at least once a day, I understand if you can’t and sometimes I probably won’t be able to either, life happens.

Plus: If you have any of your own ideas about this theme/want to elaborate at all then let me know! This is a theme that can be expanded on in so many different ways and I’d love to know your ideas! I can also send you some samples/prompts I have about this theme if you would like. 😍😍😍

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back