What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Viewing the flowers once more

Sub Genres
  1. Slice of Life

Parrot Parfait

A White Budgerigar Chillin'
In an apartment somewhere on the edge of the universe...

Due to the main room being taken up, I await a guest in my waiting room in another form. Sakura Shimura Sakura Shimura

This is my current appearance:
cheeky.png

Sakura Shimura

PLUS ULTRA!
I come in having received an invitation. I wasn't entirely sure about this but my life has been pretty chaotic as of late. I pushed open the door as it was unlocked for whatever reason and found a short person who looked very young like an anime character. Being extremely socially awkward I wasn't sure what to say

Parrot Parfait

When I see Sakura walk through the door, I wave a hand towards them. Though, when I notice their apprehension, I say, "Ah, excuse me for picking a child for my appearance. I thought it appropriate picking a smaller appearance since this room is technically the waiting room."

room.jpg

Sakura Shimura

PLUS ULTRA!
"It's nice" I say, trying to be polite. It really wasn't that bad so it led me to wondering what the other rooms were like. "It's fine really. I was just a little surprised..." Being a fan of anime it was oddly comforting

Parrot Parfait

"I'm glad you're cool with it," I nod, happy that I didn't freak them out too much. "Ah, I haven't made anything physically as of late, but would you like to have some a drink and some sweets that I've made for my previous guests?"

Sakura Shimura

PLUS ULTRA!
"Sure, I'd love some" I was still nervous but that tended to be a constant state of being for me. I loved sweets a little too much. Anyone could probably tell that just by looking at me. I decided to come closer so as not to be rude. I couldn't just stand in the door way all day. I closed the door as gently as possible and came forward. "Uh, it's nice to meet you. In person"

Parrot Parfait

"It's nice to meet you, too," I say with a smile. "Ah, I'll go ahead with making the tea." I stand up from the couch and head towards one of the cabinets to procure the stuff. As I take out a small step ladder, I remember to say, "You can take a seat if you'd like." After setting up the step ladder, I procure a teapot, fill it with water, and then put it on the stove to boil. After the fire flares to life, I ask Sakura, "So, where do you come from? Nothing specific, but just general location?"

Parrot Parfait

"Ah, I interject," realizing the, erm, issue with that question. "It might be best not to answer that one in such a public setting. Instead, what do you like to do as a hobby besides roleplaying?"

Sakura Shimura

PLUS ULTRA!
"Uh, I like a lot of things. I really like... anime, manga, video games, reading... oh I like western comic books too. DC, Marvel... newspaper comics, graphic novels... I'm really into the MCU and I'm watching the marvel tv shows. The new ones on Disney Plus but I only finished WandaVision so far" I went on and on rambling because I'm not good at this

Parrot Parfait

I nod as I watch the water boil. "While I'm not into the western stuff, I do find their works fairly interesting, and from the good things I've heard so far, I hope to eventually watch the WandaVision one of these days. Though," I say as I tilt my head slightly, "I'm more into anime and manga than western media. It feels a bit more... familiar? That's the best I can describe how I feel about it."

Users who are viewing this thread