• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Viewing the flowers once more

Parrot Parfait

A dude eclectus parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
In an apartment somewhere on the edge of the universe...

Due to the main room being taken up, I await a guest in my waiting room in another form. Doctor Poison Doctor Poison

This is my current appearance:
cheeky.png

I come in having received an invitation. I wasn't entirely sure about this but my life has been pretty chaotic as of late. I pushed open the door as it was unlocked for whatever reason and found a short person who looked very young like an anime character. Being extremely socially awkward I wasn't sure what to say

When I see Sakura walk through the door, I wave a hand towards them. Though, when I notice their apprehension, I say, "Ah, excuse me for picking a child for my appearance. I thought it appropriate picking a smaller appearance since this room is technically the waiting room."

room.jpg

"It's nice" I say, trying to be polite. It really wasn't that bad so it led me to wondering what the other rooms were like. "It's fine really. I was just a little surprised..." Being a fan of anime it was oddly comforting

"I'm glad you're cool with it," I nod, happy that I didn't freak them out too much. "Ah, I haven't made anything physically as of late, but would you like to have some a drink and some sweets that I've made for my previous guests?"

"Sure, I'd love some" I was still nervous but that tended to be a constant state of being for me. I loved sweets a little too much. Anyone could probably tell that just by looking at me. I decided to come closer so as not to be rude. I couldn't just stand in the door way all day. I closed the door as gently as possible and came forward. "Uh, it's nice to meet you. In person"

"It's nice to meet you, too," I say with a smile. "Ah, I'll go ahead with making the tea." I stand up from the couch and head towards one of the cabinets to procure the stuff. As I take out a small step ladder, I remember to say, "You can take a seat if you'd like." After setting up the step ladder, I procure a teapot, fill it with water, and then put it on the stove to boil. After the fire flares to life, I ask Sakura, "So, where do you come from? Nothing specific, but just general location?"

"Ah, I interject," realizing the, erm, issue with that question. "It might be best not to answer that one in such a public setting. Instead, what do you like to do as a hobby besides roleplaying?"

"Uh, I like a lot of things. I really like... anime, manga, video games, reading... oh I like western comic books too. DC, Marvel... newspaper comics, graphic novels... I'm really into the MCU and I'm watching the marvel tv shows. The new ones on Disney Plus but I only finished WandaVision so far" I went on and on rambling because I'm not good at this

I nod as I watch the water boil. "While I'm not into the western stuff, I do find their works fairly interesting, and from the good things I've heard so far, I hope to eventually watch the WandaVision one of these days. Though," I say as I tilt my head slightly, "I'm more into anime and manga than western media. It feels a bit more... familiar? That's the best I can describe how I feel about it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back