• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vi is Looking for Partners

Hello~ I'm interested in the following pairings:

Monster Girl X Normal Human male

Brother X Sister

Zombie Apocalypse Survivors

Harem or Reverse Harem

Princess X Knight

Neko X Human

Prince X Commoner

Troublemaker X Goody Two Shoes

Bad Boy/Girl X Good Girl/Boy

Country Boy X City Girl/Boy

It's kinda a bit to choose from but ugh, they all seem really fun~ I'm down to whatever one you want to do most.

I'm down for MxF & MxM. It's not like I refuse to do female characters I haven't played many female characters and I dunno how well I play them~ Anyways, hope we can Rp c:

@NoxFeratu

Sweetness~ Options~ To be honest we can play more than one between us if we're up for it and enjoy each others company. Of your interests I have to say I'm craving these ones the most (in most to least order);

Harem/Reverse Harem - it's been a really long time since I got to play one of theses DX

Country Boy X City Girl - too much fluff and drama options to say no too :P

Zombie Apocalypse Survivors - uh. Zombies? Duh.

Prince X Commoner

If you want you can Private Message me with any of your ideas for these, or your own cravings :) Oh and if you could send a sample of your writing I would really appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back